Jupiter's Diary

Lidl envy! Even more so than lanzarote which would be too hot for my delicate composition I think ;) sounds like a good day all round.

Morning joops. Have a good weekend:)
starts dreaming of holidays and sunshine........
Xxx

Oooo, you lucky thing - your mum and aunt/uncle are so lovely to do that for you!

I love having holidays to look forward to...running off to check calendar...exactly 16 weeks till we go on ours! Nearer the time I'll actually do a countdown on the calendar. Gets the children nicely up to high doh! ;)

Morning Joops, that'll be a nice holiday then ;)

Evening all!

Hope everyone is ok this evening. once again I am at work on a ridiculously long 15 hour night shift but all is well as I am fully equipped with sausages, cheese and various legal snacks!

Just to let you all know that for the time being I'm going to stop doing the diary. I'm just not finding the time to keep it updated and interesting. I will however stay around and continue to contribute where I can and of course keep up to date with all your goings on!

Morning Joops

Hope eveyone is ok!
Well, I've not been here for a week so thought it was time for a little update!
Have been reading through the pig to twig book and have stuck to the rules of that for the last week - today I find I have lost nothing! Not a pound!
It doesn't make much sense to me as it's not that much different from Atkins and not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips in 9 days!! Can't understand how I didn't lose anything - when I initially tried Atkins, I was losing even when I did have a few sneaky glasses of wine.
Oh well. I think for this week I need to go retro, to good old 1972 style Atkins and see how that does for me.
Clean and green! Can anyone share there thoughts with me on exactly what that means?

Clean and green - meat, fat, green veg, no more than 4oz cheese, no low carb products or 'fake food' type products.

With neris and India, were you having the butternut? Some of their ideas are higher carb than Atkins allows for and includes things like onion and tomato which we wouldn't have on Atkins.

Hello Rosebug
I skipped the butternut but did have tinned toms and onion which I don't think has helped. Back to the old skool Atkins me thinks! X

If it helps, I've been 100 percent Atkins this week (well, for 8 weeks) and suspect I'm headed for a sts too. Sometimes diets are very unfair.

Morning Joops :)

Morning Joops - hope you can find your perfect mix for losing :)
xxxx

Hi Joops. Hope y ate finding your way through the mayhem of weight loss? I've decided to do LL again cos I need to sort out my relationship with food. Also I will be doing Atkins when I've list the weight as carbs do not suit me.

Hope u find a combo that works for you xx

Back