Just can't do it

:cry::cry: I have had a hard time of it !!
I have been on LP solidly for four days and I caved in last night and had some proper food. I had chicken salad. I was so hungary.

I work at Tesco's on checkouts and have to cook for 3 everyday and shop. I just can't do it without my mouth watering and feeling so sick.

I have weighed today and it says I have lost 11 lb so far. I think I am going to keep it up use my sachets until wednesday, get weighed in at the pharmacy and let them know I can't keep it up.

I was wondering if I could have two shakes and one LF/LC meal a day?

Thanks in advance x

Shazpaz has combined Atkins and LT...think you are better on the maintence packs than the SS packs as my chemist told me they contain more fibre to keep you full and to try to stop you over-eating when you are having a meal....lots of people have beeen very successful on that approach...its about what works.....the other thing to remember again personally speaking.....after 1 week and ketosis kicks in you really have no appetite and dont crave food at all....so maybe wait a few more days and see how you feel hun....hugs!!

hiya, not sure about combining the food in but someone more experienced in this will answer you in a bit im sure...but look at your weight loss already!! 11lb is fantastic!! try and stick it out mate, its sooooo worth it. im just into my 2nd wk and it does get a lot easier x :)

Well done on your losses so far, I think Bea is right, and I think Claire thats a great idea you could be slimming buddies and it will certainly help. Good luck!

I would try and give it a real shot! I lost 16lbs on my first LT week and by the looks of your mid week weigh in, you are giving me a run for my money! Well Done!

The first week is hard but so worth it, when you see them scales going downwards!

I also cook for three others and they all have different tastes, so I am cooking three different meals each day...but even though it looks good, I have no feelings or desires to try any...a good sniff is satisfactory!:D

The hunger pangs do go, it's very weird, but a fab feeling of control once you reach ketosis....I'm a sat here now while my hubby has a fry up brekkie, my son is having cheese on toast and my daughter is eating eggy bread....and I'm not even bovvvered!:D

I would try and give it a real shot! I lost 16lbs on my first LT week and by the looks of your mid week weigh in, you are giving me a run for my money! Well Done!

The first week is hard but so worth it, when you see them scales going downwards!

I also cook for three others and they all have different tastes, so I am cooking three different meals each day...but even though it looks good, I have no feelings or desires to try any...a good sniff is satisfactory!:D

The hunger pangs do go, it's very weird, but a fab feeling of control once you reach ketosis....I'm a sat here now while my hubby has a fry up brekkie, my son is having cheese on toast and my daughter is eating eggy bread....and I'm not even bovvvered!:D

hehe like that! :)

For the first time ever I feel ever soooo virtuous!:D

LOL

hi hun.... you can do it ...believe me it does get easier...maybe if you are wanting to chew you should try the flapjacks next week! I work in a nursery and have to physically feed the children ...then come home and feed my 2 boys as well ...oh and make packed lunches etc ... it was rough in the first week ...but ts fab now don't even think about food.
Before LT i have NEVER stuck at a diet and ALWAYS given in.... i I can do it ...so CAN YOU hun xx please give it a little longer it is soooo worth it xxx

i find that strange too i can cook the food sit there and watch the guys eating and no desire to eat it,,,my friend for the first few weeks coulntd cook,,would leave it to her hubby and walk out while they eating,,everyone is different tho,,but do try give it a shot,,,results sre so quick,,

Hi hun, honestly like everyone has said once ketosis kicks in you will not believe the difference. By the sounds of it, you're on target to lose a stone in a week!!!!!! A STONE! The chicken salad last night will not have any adverse affect. I stuck to it for about a week then twice a week I had a low carb meal (not necessarily a low fat meal but carb). This kept me in ketosis and gave me something to look forward to. It can cause the nibbles in some though and going back onto three shakes the next day is tough, but it worked for me. Dieting shouldn't be about rules, you do whatever works for you. If you know there is no way you can stick to it, maybe consider the Cambridge diet. I've switched to that and it allows a low carb meal every night (on the 810 plan). Good luck with whatever you decide, but please, please, please don't have any carbs hun...you must be sooooooo close to ketosis now. You've done most of the hard work. xxx

Hi all thanks for your support, I have not been on for a while. I managed to stick it out till Wednesday and went to get weighed and lost 13 lbs , shocking, but there is a but, I had not been feeling well at all and by Monday morn was throwing up alot. By Wednesday DH and discussed me continuing it and we decided I should not. Well discussed it with the pharmacist and told her about my feeling ill and tiredness and everthing else, and then she asked about my periods? Then thinking back I was due on last Friday and she decided to do a pregnancy test there and then and it came back a Big Fat Possitve woo hoo. We had been trying so long I had forgotton all about it lol. I was so shocked. I did ask if this would have done any harm and she said no as it is so early on. OMG I am pregnant.
Sorry it's so short in me being here. I hope you all do well in your weight loss Journeys. xx
Yummy Mummy - I live in Barnstaple hun, where do you live?

Annmarie
Congrats on the BFP, well done, hope you are feeling better?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How cool is that!! So happy for you!

CONGRATULATIONS. I'm so happy for you hun. There are a few pregnant ladies on here....you'll have to search the other forums as they all post on there. Good luck hun.xx

Congratulations hunni xxxx Best luck with the future

Hi all thanks for your support, I have not been on for a while. I managed to stick it out till Wednesday and went to get weighed and lost 13 lbs , shocking, but there is a but, I had not been feeling well at all and by Monday morn was throwing up alot. By Wednesday DH and discussed me continuing it and we decided I should not. Well discussed it with the pharmacist and told her about my feeling ill and tiredness and everthing else, and then she asked about my periods? Then thinking back I was due on last Friday and she decided to do a pregnancy test there and then and it came back a Big Fat Possitve woo hoo. We had been trying so long I had forgotton all about it lol. I was so shocked. I did ask if this would have done any harm and she said no as it is so early on. OMG I am pregnant.
Sorry it's so short in me being here. I hope you all do well in your weight loss Journeys. xx
Yummy Mummy - I live in Barnstaple hun, where do you live?

4zxfbeu.gif

Congratulations!!!

Love Mini xxx

Congratulation to you and your partner xx best of luck for the future xx

Back