• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just completed some xmas shopping....

becks201003

I will achieve 10 stone!!
S: 15st12lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 3st7lb(22.07%)
Only started last night. Spent £168 in like 5 mins also on amazon. I hate shopping and if it aint on amazon I dont buy it...LOL

S: 17st2.2lb C: 17st2.2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I HATE wrapping gifts, I dont have the patience to make them 'look' nice!!! x

I don't do Christmas shopping. As I was coming home from the gym yesterday morning I saw one of the information boards about car parks in the centre of town and they were all full by 11 a.m.! Must have been a nightmare!

All through the year, when I see something nice (preferably in a sale or a charity shop or on eBay) that will suit someone as a Christmas present I get it and put it in the "present cupboard". Next week I will drag it all out and decide who gets what, wrap it, label it, and pop it in a Waitrose Christmas bag.

Quite a lot of my younger relatives get money, as they all have hobbies/interests/enthusiasms of their own, which are constantly changing, and if I did try to get something appropriate it would probably be quite wrong!

S: 17st2.2lb C: 17st2.2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thats a brilliant idea Avisk and as Im now working fulltime, Im going to set myself a budget, get organised and buy a 'little something' each month to put away x

S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
i have 29 presents to get every year and i have only 3 left to buy

S: 13st5lb C: 10st1lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 25 Loss: 3st4lb(24.6%)
I think im done:confused: just got to put some money in envolopes for nieces and nephews, and maybe get something else for my hubby if i can.
90% of the presents are wrapped and half the cards are written, normally got everything done by now though!

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
I've done no shopping at all yet. I've just been busy with baby bear then my other baby is 2 on Tues so sorting out his birthday. I don't drive so getting out & about on buses with 2 baby bears it's not easy & H works nights so needs to sleep in the mornings & can't be bothered in the afternoon. May go online & get a few bits although we're mega skint.....I've not even bought a tree yet...