just completed some xmas shopping....

foxychic

spent over £100 on amazon - EEKK!!!!!!! It soon adds up doesnt it??

Still got a few bits and bobs left to get but Im slowly getting there!!

How many of you are done? x

Only started last night. Spent £168 in like 5 mins also on amazon. I hate shopping and if it aint on amazon I dont buy it...LOL

I HATE wrapping gifts, I dont have the patience to make them 'look' nice!!! x

I don't do Christmas shopping. As I was coming home from the gym yesterday morning I saw one of the information boards about car parks in the centre of town and they were all full by 11 a.m.! Must have been a nightmare!

All through the year, when I see something nice (preferably in a sale or a charity shop or on eBay) that will suit someone as a Christmas present I get it and put it in the "present cupboard". Next week I will drag it all out and decide who gets what, wrap it, label it, and pop it in a Waitrose Christmas bag.

Quite a lot of my younger relatives get money, as they all have hobbies/interests/enthusiasms of their own, which are constantly changing, and if I did try to get something appropriate it would probably be quite wrong!

Thats a brilliant idea Avisk and as Im now working fulltime, Im going to set myself a budget, get organised and buy a 'little something' each month to put away x

I think im done:confused: just got to put some money in envolopes for nieces and nephews, and maybe get something else for my hubby if i can.
90% of the presents are wrapped and half the cards are written, normally got everything done by now though!

I've done no shopping at all yet. I've just been busy with baby bear then my other baby is 2 on Tues so sorting out his birthday. I don't drive so getting out & about on buses with 2 baby bears it's not easy & H works nights so needs to sleep in the mornings & can't be bothered in the afternoon. May go online & get a few bits although we're mega skint.....I've not even bought a tree yet...

Back