just considering......

mummytummy

Silver Member
I have been prescribed orlstat (alli) the diet pill, sorry about sp! before from my doctor, but wasn't in the right frame of mind to do anything about my weight. So I'm wondering shall I start to take it now? May give my UD's a boost.....???

I have a good 3 weeks supply here still I think.....what would you do?

mummytummy said:
I have been prescribed orlstat (alli) the diet pill, sorry about sp! before from my doctor, but wasn't in the right frame of mind to do anything about my weight. So I'm wondering shall I start to take it now? May give my UD's a boost.....???

I have a good 3 weeks supply here still I think.....what would you do?

To be honest mummy, I wouldn't go there. Alli needs a low fat diet or the side effects are horrid.

Just enjoy pure JUDDD, is my advice :D

P x

Thanks P, I did it a few yr's ago and ahum had some undesirable side effects of the bathroom kind lol, but that was why I was think of doing it to help get rid of the high fat of my ud's x

Don't worry about losing fat on JUDDD, that's all I have lost.

I still have the musculature I get from kickboxing my heavy bag but all that horrid back fat has gone - no rolls of fat around my bra strap, muffin top is reducing too. Even the back of my knees are looking good again.

On JUDDD fat is the thing that goes. So Orli or Alli should be totally unnecessary.

Hi MT , it has been proven that on an ADF (ALTERNATE DAY DIET) the weight you lose is almost 100% fat, so it shows on your body much quicker than on any other diet , well thats what I have found anyway, that explains why I was smaller in size at 12 5 on this diet than I was when I was 11 7 on a vlcd. So I really wouldn't worry, another thing is that you have to follow a low fat diet when on Orlistat otherwise you will leak fatty runny poo, thats how it processes the extra fat, so for now I would steer clear and see what happens with Juddd xx

Back