Just Do It doing Atkins

Thanks A,
I know and I should be pleased its just my husband has gone away for 6 weeks and I REALLY want to get down into something halfway decent before he comes back.

Well today:

B: 2 rashers bacon
Fried egg

L: Out so hard boiled egg and pack naked nuts 4.2 g carbs

S: 2 slices cheese small amount roast chicken

D: omelette; 2 eggs, 1/2 rasher bacon, 1 tblspn onion, 1/4 tomato 1/4 green pepper, 2 slices cheese

Dessert: 4 tspns cream, lemon juice, sweetener

At least 2 liters water

Actually I feel better just seeing it written down.

Have a good day!!

Morning JD, if you can really stick to it he'll be seeing a new you in 6 weeks then love.

Thanks Jim,

It's almost impossible not to stick to it really. Not now my carb cravings have gone!

B: 1 fried egg 2 rashers bacon

L: 1 boiled egg 1 pack naked nuts 4.2g carb

Snack: cheese

Dinner: green pepper, 1 rasher bacon, 1 scrambled egg , 1/4 tomato fried

Dessert: 4 tsps cream, sweetener, lemon juice

Mmm it was a very eggy day, but seeing as it was a bank holiday absolutely great.

Hi just do it, doesn't look as though you are eating very much, are you eating plenty of greens? :)

Evening jdi. Good to hear no carb cravings:)

Hi slaj,
I'd normally have a couple of lettuce leaves with my lunch and some dressing and green pepper but I'd gone to a festival where if was nuts or nothing.

Well if I ignored the fact that there were stalls selling food from every country on the planet!!

Yes Katie, I have no carb cravings at all,

Just been out for a meal, I picked The Burger Lounge as I had spotted they did a low carb option.

It was delicious , burger and cheese nestled in a lettuce heart with herb mayo and I had a tablespoon of relish on it.

Everyone else was feeling uncomfortably stuffed after, but not me!!

Hi JD
Wish the UK had a few places like the Burger Lounge ! Also its given me a great idea for when everyone else is eating burgers, thanks for posting.

Good luck for this week x

Evening Just... Hope you enjoyed your day off! Burger idea is great! Xx

Oh yes it's such luxury when they are made for you!!

I made everyone come back for dessert to save money, I've got three extra teenagers living with me as well as mine and we'd spent the budget.

The only trouble is they all love the lemon cream whip so I'm having to buy a carton a day of cream to keep up with demand!!!

My god, a house full of teenagers, what a nightmare JD :(

Morning love.

Ok I'm drinking more water today.

I reckon I've had too many carbs over the last few days, probably nuts, because my belly zone is feeling as disgusting as it did before I started, all massive and wobbly.

That had gone before.

I'm also writing it all down, I was a bit air headed yesterday as I had an exam: first one for about 20 years and was really nervous beforehand and then really thrilled to pass!!

I have my boiled eggs and beef in my bag I'm going to be aware of what I have.

Hi Jim
And I'm the only one with no laptop, no shoes with a flashy brand name and no money!!!

LOL

Morning, yes you have to watch nuts JD, they can be very carby.

So much for my resolve. Just fell off the wagon big time. I wasn't even wanting carbs.

It was just because my stomach has gone to being so blubbery again.

It was like an act of rebellion. Actually over the last few days my dress has been getting progressively tighter. And I guess I felt like it isn't working. Like what's the point.

Now it really is blubbery. Whoops I'm on my way back from a walk to the shops sticking up on protein and lettuce and it's starting to thunder and lightening. Better dash.

Morning JD, it's funny how our minds work sometimes. :(

Had a good weekend.
No problems getting straight back onto it after my blip last week.

I managed to try some different recipes too. Did the cauliflower cheese on Saturday and it was delicious. Even those not doing Atkins in the house wanted it, and loved it!

Oh yes my eldest daughter has joined me now. She only needs to lose about 10lbs though.

Last night was home made burgers and celeriac chips. It has taken me a while to hunt down the celeriac and it was expensive, but I loved them.

So total loss in three weeks was 10.6 lbs which I am now happy with.

Back