Just had my first shake

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poohbearmufc, 16 February 2007 Social URL.

1. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    I had vanilla with a bit of coffee - hot... but can I ask the question, do they all have like a coating taste to them?? Feels like a film on your tongue?? It tasted really nice, just didn't know if I added more water would it change the consistency... I used .5 pint...

I have drank 2 litres of water already, think I will be drinking alot more than 4 over the next few days...

Anyway, here's to my first day SSing....

Love

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    191.2lb
    Current Weight:
    176.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    14.6lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    yes, it does taste like that. I am having one now but I do find that as a breakfast, it fills me up pretty well. I have it normally before leaving for work at 7 and I am not hungry til about 11 when I have a bar.

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hope the rest of your first day goes as well, you can do it....!

5. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Do they all taste like that or is it just the vanilla, with it only having slight taste??

I hope my next 3 days are OK... I know once I am in ketosis I will be better, tell you something... I will have the cleanest house in Buckley!!! (not that it isn't already) but when you have to take your mind off things, it is amazing what you do instead!!!!

Thanks very much for the kind thoughts, Sonya... if you don't mind me asking who is Wayne, and what's wrong (nothing serious I hope!)

Love

6. beckitee

beckitee Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    hiya, i make my shakes up with 3/4 of a pint pf water this is just the right consistency for me but as time goes by you will find the right amount of water for you. the same goes with the flavours everyone is different! some you will love others you won't. but keep on experimenting and you will soon get used to it. also if you havent already invested in a hand blender do so as this makes the shakes alot smoother.
    anyway good luck with the rest of your day and stick with it!:)

7. Treefrog

Treefrog slimmer...

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(34.59%)
    Diet:
    sensible and veggie
    I have just this minute had a raspberry shake (zzzed in a blender for a few minutes with 300ml water) and my mouth does feel like it's been coated. Not entirely pleasant!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.