Just had my first shake

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
I had vanilla with a bit of coffee - hot... but can I ask the question, do they all have like a coating taste to them?? Feels like a film on your tongue?? It tasted really nice, just didn't know if I added more water would it change the consistency... I used .5 pint...

I have drank 2 litres of water already, think I will be drinking alot more than 4 over the next few days...

Anyway, here's to my first day SSing....

Love

yes, it does taste like that. I am having one now but I do find that as a breakfast, it fills me up pretty well. I have it normally before leaving for work at 7 and I am not hungry til about 11 when I have a bar.

Do they all taste like that or is it just the vanilla, with it only having slight taste??

I hope my next 3 days are OK... I know once I am in ketosis I will be better, tell you something... I will have the cleanest house in Buckley!!! (not that it isn't already) but when you have to take your mind off things, it is amazing what you do instead!!!!

Thanks very much for the kind thoughts, Sonya... if you don't mind me asking who is Wayne, and what's wrong (nothing serious I hope!)

Love

hiya, i make my shakes up with 3/4 of a pint pf water this is just the right consistency for me but as time goes by you will find the right amount of water for you. the same goes with the flavours everyone is different! some you will love others you won't. but keep on experimenting and you will soon get used to it. also if you havent already invested in a hand blender do so as this makes the shakes alot smoother.
anyway good luck with the rest of your day and stick with it!:)

Back