Just have to share this!

Andie Pandie

Was feeling a little blurgh last nite, no reason, but just not very happy. So when my hubby came home with a kebab for his tea, the smell was too much so I went on me exercise bike for 15 mins. Anyway afterwards when getting ready for bed I thought these blimmin jeans are doing my nut in (kept falling down) so decided to try on some 'new' jeans I'd bought ages ago, that were far to tight and couldn't even do up! Well to my surprise and absolute amazement, they not only fit, but fit nicely! Woo so happy! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, it's inspiring to read other people's successes. Keep going :)

brilliant result! Bet you look good in them jeans!

:)

Yay!! Well done on not eating the kebab and gratz on the new jeans :) I too tried on a size 14 i wasnt expecting to fit into, just tried them on to see how far i had left b4 i could fit into them, and they fit!! x

Woo! Nice one! It's a great feeling knowing that all our hard work is paying off isn't it? I know we see the scales going down, but to actually get into something smaller feels like a massive achievement! Yay to us! ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay well done! Thats definitely something to remember when you feel the urge to cave in to temptation! haha xx

Back