Just joined does this food diary sound ok??

Good vibes being sent for your weigh in tonight ~ do let us know how you get on.

I'm a Green Girl myself ~ I first did the plan about 4 years ago and did nearly total Green.... and that took me ages to get my head arround ~ and I don't think I stand a chance with eXtra Easy.... still confuses me.

Slimming World does take a little getting used to but once you've got the hang of it you'll be off and running *smile*

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Keep it up ~ you are doing brilliantly.

It will probably help you to keep keeping your diary up to date.... and I'm a nosey mooo who loves to know what others are eating *smile*

Hope you gave yourself a (NON~food) reward for doing so well ... you will have to share what you did.

Looking forward to your next days menu!

Nosey Nora aka Judith & PIckle the wonder dog

Just had a few week celebration chocolates and may have some ice cream as a treat steric start to feel hungry again xx

Will post my next diary tomorrow xx;)

Well done on your loss :)
Its so hard organising everything when you have a little one, i have 4 aged from 9 months to 8 years! I find cooking at night when they are all in bed really helps! I dont get 5mins peace in the day lol.
I make big batches of food like stew, spag bol and soup etc that can last in the fridge for a few days and also freeze a few portions for when the baby is being a monkey and i can just defrost and reheat it!

I do EE every day and love it! A link to my diary is under my signature if you want a peek.
Having tons of superfree really helps fill you up and helps lose the lb's. I fill my meals with it generaly!
It also makes cooking much cheaper! When i do spag bol i use 500g of EL beef mince, but make 8 big portions by filling it with grated carrot, mushroom, aubergine, courgette and onion. As its grated it ends up with the same texture as the meat and it gets some sneaky veg into hubby and kids :)

Soup is a great lunch and so quick to make. Just bung whatever veg you fancy in a pan with stock and boil gently. Great for when the lil un is clingy and you only get a few mins break at a time to prepare food. Just a few ideas that may help you get the superfree in. :)
Again well done with your loss and good luck for next week xx

:bliss:Brilliant result :bliss:

Morning all, so after my 3 lb loss last night I had a fair wee treat :cry: I had some vieanetta ice cream with choc sauce,packet of hula hoops, six celebration sweeties, was very good at the time but I am straight back on it now.

So today's food diary so far

B - 2 slices ww bread (hex b) with 1 tbs flora light (1.0) and banana

S - leftover pasta from yesterday lunch with salad, and 300ml of skimmed milk,

Haven't decided on the rest yet as am going out with my lo and friends and may have something to eat when out, will try my very best to make it as healthy an option as possible and report back xx

Well done on your loss! It seems so common for us all to get a good weight loss and 'reward' ourselves by eating lots of naughty things - unfortunately that reward only sabotages our eating plan and stops a loss next week.

Count up the syns you had as your treat (ignorance is bliss, but not for weight loss!), and take account of them when synning for the rest of the week - you don't want this to compromise your next weigh in.

Enjoy your afternoon - sounds like you're off to a good start!

Hi yeah I will have less syn through the week to make up for my treat :D, when out ihad a jacket potato with baked beans and salad very yummy it was too,;)

Lesley xxx

Tea was wether spoons but they didn't have gammon steak, so I ended up with BBQ chicken melt minus the cheese, with jacket and salad:), would have to syn the BBQ sauce but not sure how much it would be???

Morning all I haven't started a food dairy for today as have been feeling sick all night and not feeling much better now, will update when I feel up to eating :cry:

Have just managed to eat a bowl of pasta,with bacon grilled no fat,mushrooms,lettuce and tomato with 2 tbsp reduced fat creme fraiche (4) very yummy but have a ore tummy now from my gallstones :cry:

I've had a look online:

BBQ Chicken Melt with Jacket Potato & Dressed Side Salad, per serving is 28 syns on Extra Easy. Presuming you didn't have any dressing on your salad or butter on your baked potato, you can deduct 7 syns (for the dressing and butter). I don't know how much cheese they use, but it's probably safest to say 15 syns for that meal.

Hope you feel better soon.

Oops if I had known that i would have gone for a salad, didn't have any butter or dressing on the salad .. I presumes because it was chicken it would be free :-( bad mistake. Thanks for letting me know will cut down on my syns next couple of days to make it up xx

Tea was wether spoons but they didn't have gammon steak, so I ended up with BBQ chicken melt minus the cheese, with jacket and salad:), would have to syn the BBQ sauce but not sure how much it would be???

BBQ Chicken Melt with Jacket Potato & Dressed Side Salad, per serving is 28 syns on Extra Easy. Presuming you didn't have any dressing on your salad or butter on your baked potato, you can deduct 7 syns (for the dressing and butter). I don't know how much cheese they use, but it's probably safest to say 15 syns for that meal.

You had it without the cheese so maybe only 7 - 8 syns for the BBQ sauce.
Chicken great choice & salad great
Well done x

Thank god for that lol I thought I had made a really bad choice, went to bed for a wee while this afternoon so am feeling a little better, having an early night too hope that helps xxx

Morning all still not feeling to great today so hardly eaten anything yet have had a bannana and 1 alpine light bar (hex b).

L - three slices bacon fat removed , mushrooms, tomato , 2 eggs scrambled using skimmed milk (hex a) 1 alpine light bar and pineapple x

Last edited:
Back