Just made my first Chocolate truffles.

No you should be fine Karen - when you think a woman needs 2000 cals a day .... you were only about 587cals ... so you should still have a good loss.

thanks flirty.

i was thinking that but also worried about the bar on top of so many packs knocking me out of ketosis? would be fine if i was 6 foot tall instead of only 5 lol

You should be ok - and if you did come out of ketosis ... you'd have gone back in again by now.

Know what you mean - I'm not overweight ... just undertall!!

yep...im under tall AND big boned...not really fat at all. i can say this confidently cos im sat behind my laptop and u cant see my incredible belly over-hang :eek:

thanks for reassuring me flirty! ought to go pee on a stick and forget about worrying lol. thank u xxxx

well i think im doing them right and i can make 7-9 small balls. feels like a nice treat when i have them as i dont make them often :)

Hi ya,:)

I took my truffles today and they were lovely. As soon as I got to work I put them in the fridge which kept them nice and cold. I showed my creation to fellow work mates and they must have looked nice as they said I was being naughty having them, but I corrected them and said they are Cambridge ones.

I managed to get 7 cubes out of a sachet and I put them in the freezer all night in one of those ice cube trays. I had 2 sachets worth today, but I think that is too many as I felt abit sick by the end of the day.

Anyone having them make sure you drink the additional water along side them as they will make you thirsty.

Nick

I've yet to try these but you've all just reminded me to do it. Guess the choc with the summer berry would be like black forest truffles! Great idea about the molds, I've got a heart one and some little bears to try out so I'll do that tomorrow. Feeling really hungry now so will have last pack in a mo - trying to string it out cos it'll be gone so quickly!

I have just tried these, not sure what I think so will have them every now and then when I want something to chew on. I do prefer the fudge and muffin recipes.

Hi everyone,,, I have just made some truffles with the toffee and walnut pack. Didnt have any choccy left. Will let you know how they taste.

Well i made the choc truffles yesterday - WOW!

They were perfection - just like bingeing on thorntons chocs!! OK well not quite but very very nearly!!

I made about 8 balls using two spoons and froze them for 40 minutes - utter perfection!

Well. they turned out quite good, nice texture although I have sensitive teeth so it was quite hard eating them LOL They reminded me a little bit of very soft fudge. They are very sweet and I still didnt manage to eat them all yet. Will definatley need to try with the choc packs. Thanks to the OP for the inspiration :)

Back