Just missed it by 1lb!!!!

skinnyminnycoming

Just been weighed this morning and I've lost 3lb!! I'm okay with this, but I just wanted the 4lb to take me to under 11st. Oh well - next week I'll prob be there.

Just one stone left to target which is quite scary.....I never thought for one second I'd actually get there!!

Thanks to everyone on here for all the support - couldn't have done it without you

xx

argh how frustrating!!:banghead: lol

well at least you know that next week you'll easily be in the 10s!! well done honey that's amazing - you're so close now!!

Thanks ladies....I little bit frustrating but never mind!! x

It is soooo frustrating, I lost 5lb this week and I too would have like another pound. My total weight loss is 5st 13lb - so close to the 6 stone mark! x

It is soooo frustrating, I lost 5lb this week and I too would have like another pound. My total weight loss is 5st 13lb - so close to the 6 stone mark! x

ARAARRRGGHHH!!! So close eh!?! You have done brilliant.

I think for both of us that other pound (plus a couple more) will be off next week!!

Good luck x

arrrh well done on the 3lb loss...bring on next week eh? Your doing brill xx

congrats dat is a brilliant weight loss i was like that a few weeks ago all i wanted was to be below 12st and i came in dead on the money. was so upset haha! funny looking back now. your so close cant wait to only have one stone left to lose.

Back