Just ordered my first pack....

wannabeme

Hi all, I'm planning to start on Boxing Day on the TS. Am currently still on SW until then.

I plan to use the SW guides for the break every 4wks and after I've reached goal, to maintain.

Anyone else done this?
Got any tips re: exercise etc please?

Thank you :)

Good luck and well done on your losses so far, Ive ordered my first pack too but Im going to wait until the new year - best of luck!!!

Which pack did you order? I went for the shakes and soups one. I though shake for breakfast, soup at lunch and dinner...

I went for shakes and bars, for some reason I assume I'd hate the soups.

I'm starting to think about starting as soon as it arrives and just have a small meal on Christmas day... Not sure I can make myself hold off until boxing day lol. It's only a few days difference but I'm excited about starting it ha ha

Hi ladies welcome to Exante , am new to this myself on Day 11. Weight is coming off nicely and even though it was close to christmas i couldnt wait!! I am having xmas day off staying as low carb as poss, then back on boxing day. To be honest i would at least get xmas day out the way before u start, you will just get nicely into ketosis and more than likely come out of it with xmas day food and drinks. Enjoy the day and hit it afterwards , you dont want to have to go through the hard first 3/4 days twice, because after that the hunger subsides and u should sail through. I never thought i would be able to not eat regular food but i am doing it to the utter amazement of family and friends. Good luck to you both and start low carbing and drinking more water in preparation and to encourage quicker ketosis. Regards Nicky....

Im definately waiting till the new year, I know myself too well. My best chance of sticking to this is to give myself a good clear run to get into it. Ill prob start January 8th, starting low carb a few days earlier and then plan to be 100% for 8 weeks, then I have a night away with some friends and I think ill have one day off before getting back on the wagon till goal. Over Christmas Im eating three meals a day and no snacks, and hope to lose a few lbs doing this. I am so flipping excited about wearing nice jeans again. I cant wait!!!

Thank you, you got a good point there re: going through the harder bit twice lol I didn't think of that!! xx

Nope, I keep thinking about it, and am ill at the moment anyway and not really eating much already, so could easily just have one of the soups instead of xmas dinner, so I'm gonna start it when it arrives. It's due to be delivered sometime within the next 12 hrs, so I'll start from then :) Will start a diary for it too :)

Back