• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just ordered...

Hi darlings.....
Just ordered.....Eek!

I'm bloody 59 and still soddin' strugglin'.
Done LL and lost heaps of weight......loads of water under the bridge in the following 3 years, icluding cancer, and lots of comfort eating too (we all know about that one!)

As size 16 is now a very tight fit......OMG!! - and this seems a cheaper solution than LL, and without the humiliation of occasional lapses thru inevitable social events (which I found with them, was just NOT allowed.

Think I'll be starting around Friday....do looking forward to all your support...Woo hoo!!! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Maria22

Good luck hunni I'm in week one after transferring from cambridge diet, everyone on here is great and very helpful xxx

Hi dont dispair Im 54 and still trying to lose weight that I took off last year on Lipotrim then put back on again since last xmas, at least we are trying so a very warm welcome and good luck for Friday.xLinda

Mamakash

ONE HOT MAMA
It's a fat thing not sn age thing and choosing to get into a healthy weight range at any age is good ! Good luck and you will soon look and feel fantastic ! X

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Nice to meet you and welcome. Exante is flexible and allows you to have a social life too. I do, and it works.
I hope it goes well for you, I love this site too, it's really great support I have learnt so much on here.
GSQ

Good luck, I'm now on day 2. It's tough but I'm determined.

I tried LL a few years ago. Spent more on that in a week than I did shopping for 2 people! Lost 14lbs in two weeks tho (I was bigger then than I am now). which kept me going it was just the side effects that I didn't like. Everyone's really good on here so you wont be short of support.

parkerr

Hello

I ordered today so im hoping to start tomorrow if it arrives tomorrow if not it will be the day after arghhh... I used to do Cambridge Diet and lost about 3stone but find it hard to go back onto that diet so i am hoping this will kick me back to it and get me back into the dreaded ketosis stage....

Good luck when you start, i love this site there is so much support for everyone :-D