Just ordered...

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by susann, 25 July 2011 Social URL.

1. susann

susann Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi darlings.....
    Just ordered.....Eek!

I'm bloody 59 and still soddin' strugglin'.
    Done LL and lost heaps of weight......loads of water under the bridge in the following 3 years, icluding cancer, and lots of comfort eating too (we all know about that one!)

As size 16 is now a very tight fit......OMG!! - and this seems a cheaper solution than LL, and without the humiliation of occasional lapses thru inevitable social events (which I found with them, was just NOT allowed.

Think I'll be starting around Friday....do looking forward to all your support...Woo hoo!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maria22

Maria22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(14.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck hunni I'm in week one after transferring from cambridge diet, everyone on here is great and very helpful xxx

4. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi dont dispair Im 54 and still trying to lose weight that I took off last year on Lipotrim then put back on again since last xmas, at least we are trying so a very warm welcome and good luck for Friday.xLinda

5. Mamakash

Mamakash ONE HOT MAMA

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    It's a fat thing not sn age thing and choosing to get into a healthy weight range at any age is good ! Good luck and you will soon look and feel fantastic ! X

6. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Nice to meet you and welcome. Exante is flexible and allows you to have a social life too. I do, and it works.
    I hope it goes well for you, I love this site too, it's really great support I have learnt so much on here.
    GSQ

7. chriscavell

chriscavell Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck, I'm now on day 2. It's tough but I'm determined.

I tried LL a few years ago. Spent more on that in a week than I did shopping for 2 people! Lost 14lbs in two weeks tho (I was bigger then than I am now). which kept me going it was just the side effects that I didn't like. Everyone's really good on here so you wont be short of support.

8. parkerr

parkerr Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello

I ordered today so im hoping to start tomorrow if it arrives tomorrow if not it will be the day after arghhh... I used to do Cambridge Diet and lost about 3stone but find it hard to go back onto that diet so i am hoping this will kick me back to it and get me back into the dreaded ketosis stage....

Good luck when you start, i love this site there is so much support for everyone :-D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.