1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Just realised i have been thinking about sw all wrong

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by debtin, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. debtin

debtin Gold Member

:sigh::sigh:...evening all, fairly new into sw and to be honest 4 weeks is the longest i have stuck in..even attending classes is a new thing for me. Just sat for a wee while reading through some posts and it occurred to me (and am sure i am not alone) that i have the misconception that i can eat as much free food as i like - for example i would think nothing of eating mug shot at my 10am tea break in work or if i was hungry at night (even after dinner) thinking i could have a baked potato "cos its free"...i guess what i am saying that the forums are great because my consultant told me i could eat as much as i wanted, i guess she failed to mention (though it does seem common sense now) that i would be better off chosing fruit as opposed to a baked potato for a snack - sorry for the long winded post just wanted to share. Means from now on i can eat and chose more wisely when it comes to snack time and to fill my plate with free or sf items x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Welsh-rare-bit 

Welsh-rare-bit  Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You can snack on these foods but it's not really worth it as you are supposed to have 1/3 superfree with every plate of food! So you would b better off just snacking on superfree ;)
  4. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have the same problem which Is why I try and stick to red days as I am a carb freak and find that I will eat potato till they are coming out of my ears just because I can!!! Lol not even hungry half the time. Occassionally will have an EE day, which I'm am treating as a treat!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.