Just started WW propoints??

Keeno

Hey all.

So happy to find a site that's not full of mumbo jumbo diet fads.
I have been crash dieting for what seems like an eternity now and have finally joined WW in the hope I can shift this excess weight.

I joined on wednesday and weighed in at 13.2.

Anyone willing to be a buddy on here??

Thanks in advance x

Welcome to WW and welcome to this brilliant site, it really is such a great support when your trying to lose weight :)

You will find tons of buddies on here along with great ideas, tips, recipes and rants :)

Good luck on your weight loss journey :) Xxxxx

Hi, I'm attending meetings ... For now I don't trust myself to do it alone. I think support is a great addition when trying to lose weight.
X

Hiya

I started WW on Monday, going to meetings too. How you finding it so far? Do you have a specific weight you want to lose, or date to lose it by?

xx

Hi, so far so good. I've followed the plan 100% so far. If anything I've learnt to be more creative with my meals. I was definitely a convenience food girl before I joined WW, so I'm pretty pleased so far :)

In an ideal world id like to be 10 stone but realistically I'm aiming towards 11 and then it from there. I have a family holiday to Florida in June so would like to have achieved my realistic goal by then.

How about yourself??

X

Hiya,

How are you getting on?

I started the diet last sunday so it's weigh-in day for me tomorrow -eek!! Hopefully it'll be a good result, ive counted and weighed and also joined the gym so fingers crossed!!

Good Luck!

Hi tracyac, congratulations on starting your weight loss journey.

Ahh good luck for your first weigh in. Mine is on Wednesday so I'm going to get myself to the gym monday thru Wednesday.

X

Oh well that sounds very achieveable :) The way I like to think, if I lose 1lb a week then in 14 weeks i'd have lost a stone. At 2lb a week, in 14 weeks I'd have lost 2 stone. So keep aiming towards your holiday and good luck!! And florida is amazing - went to Orlando 2 years ago and did Universal, Sea World, Discovery Cove, it was brilliant. And went this Xmas with my OH.... would definitely have preferred to be 25lbs lighter when I went there!

I want to get down to 10 stone. But overall would like to be at least 9 stone - I think I won't know until I am the weight as to whether I want to lose more... I haven't been under 10 stone since before Primary school I don't think! So I have nothing to go by!! But it's my anniversary and OHs birthday 18th March so want to try and lose a stone by then! 8 weeks, and 2lb a week. That's what I'd like to hope but any loss is a step in the right direction really xx

Tracyac,, good luck with your WI!!!

xx

Good luck 2 u all, I'm On my third week so far and lost 10lb ... I'm
Hoping for 2lb a week ...
I would like to go down to 9stone 10 but would be happy at 10 anything

Thanks hun! Great weight losses :) xx

That's lovely , well done to you all.
2lb a week is very realistic and ive heard it's easier to keep the weight off that way

I am resisting the urge to weigh myself at home before my meeting on Wednesday. Guess I'm hoping to lose a few extra pounds in the first week ;-)

I'm totally addicted to the chilled weight watcher ready meals. So delish and fab that it does all the point work. However I had it tonight with some potato slices and don't have a ww calculator so I'm guessing.

Dont suppose anyone would be willing to work out the points if I provide them with the nutritional info??

Xx

Hi I'm at the beginning of my 3rd wk I too started at 13.2. Welcome and good luck in ur weight loss, if u put the nutritional info up I will work it out for u, also u can get an app on an iPhone that has a cal and there is a free one on the Internet!

Hi Keeno welcome, if you pay for your class by monthly pass which works out cheaper than paying weekly you will be able to access ww site with all the pro points info on and tools to work out your points in foods lol x

Good morning all.
Had a super lazy morning laying in bed, but I'm now about to embark on day 4 of propoints. :)
I signed up to monthly pass last night, didn't realise it was cheaper. And I suppose as it's already been paid for, people are more likely to go the meetings.

I managed to find a free calculator online too, which will help until I buy one at Wednesday's meeting.

Thanks too all who have replied, and I wish you all the luck with your weight loss journeys x x x

Could you share the link of the free calculator? Would help me til tomorrow evening :) xx

Good luck on yr weight loss journey lots of support on here :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back