Just Started!!

Brummygirl

Hi all, been having a browse everyone seems so supportive. I'm on my 3rd day of LL, signed up on Tuesday, got 5 stone to loose, seems like a lifetime tho! Had a real bad day yesterday 'hangover head' all day :cry:(wouldnt mind but no alcohol involved)! Lot better today, dont feel so bloated!:) Looking forward to chatting to everyone. Read some great succes stories which have really inspired me. Here's to that little black dress for Xmas;).
B.G

Hi

Thanks for info will go and have a look. Seems like everyone suffers from the headache problem, just hope it doesnt com back tho!! BG

Hi Wychty, I'm in Yardley if you knowit. Will be having a look September starters and looking forward to sharing the experiences with everyone in the same'boat'! Everyone seems to be getting on well cant believe the weight losses, got to get through the weekend without a glass of vino :( then I know I'll be ok (I hope) BG

Hi BG, is your meeting in Dorridge? I also started on Tuesday night, not had a headache but very fuzzy headed though. It will be good to support each other. Is your drop in tomorrow?

Welcome BG! It'll fly by. I have 5 stone to lose and I'm 4 stone there (well 1lb short). I don't know where the time has gone and you won't either!!

Back