Just thought id share this!!!

CAZ72

Silver Member
I went X'mas shopping yesterday with my sis in-law...well as usual id finished shopping long before her,so i left her to it whilst i nipped in a clothes shop..thought id try a size 16 skirt on(live in long skirts)was a size 20/22 when i started LT,but have been in an 18 for a month now..Well the size 16 fitted perfectly:bliss:& i couldn't beleive i looked so much slimmer in the mirror..:D
Well i didn't stop there,i also tried some black boot leg trousers on,size 18 coz my hips etc still feel big...but guess what they were too big...:D so tried a size 16 pair on & again they fitted:party0011:then also tried on size 16 black jeans & they fitted too:D could of stayed in shop trying clothes on all afternoon...he he
I haven't worn trousers since before i had children 15years ago..i didn't buy any though was all spent out after x'mas shopping,but im going to treat myself come january thats for sure...its these little things that really keep you motivated isn't it!!! Caz xx:D

Awesome, well done!!

:wow::clap::clap::clap::clap::giggle::giggle:thats marvellous,u go girl:girlpower: :girlpower::girlpower: well done,,14 next x x

well done caz thats brill great feeling isn't it

Well done hun thats brilliant its a great feeling xx

Thank you because your post alone has just stopped a nibble attack. I logged on as I was feeling weak & am so inspired by your post that I am motivated again now
CONGRATULATIONS hun & WELL DONE YOU!!!!
Niki
xx

Thank you because your post alone has just stopped a nibble attack. I logged on as I was feeling weak & am so inspired by your post that I am motivated again now
CONGRATULATIONS hun & WELL DONE YOU!!!!
Niki
xx
I'm really pleased my post was of help to you...:D Stay strong hun!!!

:thankyou:Everyone for your lovely replies.....Caz xx:D

Hi Caz

I'm new on here but well done its lovely to hear someone has had such positive results. I'm on day 4 and have been soooooooooh determined I haven't wavered once. I've drunk loads of water and apart for a bit of constipation (sorry) I feel great.... no headaches (which I was dreading).

When you're tempted next time hold the feeling of trying on all those lovely clothes and I'm sure it will get yo u through.

Cabbez

You inspired me to go out shopping today, I bought a couple of jumper dresses in a size 10-12 and am hoping to wear over xmas with skinny jeans and boots. I tried the dresses on and they fitted but showed my bulges which will not be there by xmas. Thank you again
Good luck for the rest of your journey.

Back