just wondering about drinks...

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by soon-to-be-slim, 30 December 2010 Social URL.

1. soon-to-be-slim

soon-to-be-slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    hi all

im waiting for my box to come!

in the mean time ove been looking(stalking) through the posts and was wondering what drinks you can have....

im guessing water, black coffee and tea??

i saw someone mentioned about Tescos cordial?? is this a good thing to have or potential no-no??

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Yep water, black tea and black coffee. Plus we can have tablet sweetners, yay!
    I think officially we're not 'allowed' anything else but that's not the point lol

We can have drinks that have malic acid in but NOT citric acid as that will kick you out of ketosis.

So things like coke zero, dr pepper zero, tesco still strawberry water are all ok. Those are the only ones I know of.

Hope that helps.

4. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    All Tesco's high juice cordials are ok I think but as Blue Butterfly says it is the citric acid that is the problem so I would always just check to make sure malic acid is used instead. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.