Karen's Diary - 3rd time lucky!!!

just nearly choked on my cereal twice while reading your diary - first at your title and second at the possibility of an old man pegging it in your pool :rotflmao:
glad to see you're back on track :) well done on your running - thats great! keep up the fantastic work! :D x
Isn't it funny, bit of exercise and you feel like you've lost a stone, then go to try on pair of jeans in shop and see reflection of bum in mirror:eek:, need to do lots more exercise!

Well done on your running and your swimming expedition - sounds like a people watching session and quite a laff ;o) Its a good thing to swim like a duck at least you know ur not in fear of drowning :D

Have a great day and catch u laterz x
I am a bit nosy as not much else to do while splashing up and down! Wish I swam like a fish though not a duck!

Just popped in quickly to update food diary.
B - ww yoghurt choc drink 1.5
L - Bacon roll with 1 lean rasher - 4
D - ww meal - 4 - choc mousse 1.5
S - few pringles, few peanuts half choc cookie - 5
Total = 16 + 2 apples = 17

Hi, just popping in to say thanx for your support in my diary. Well done on your running and swimming! Am sure it will pay dividends when it comes to WI x

Morning Karen,well done on your pool splash and also going running.
I was :roofles: at your pool story..
Have a lovely day today xx

Hello all, just a quickie as just out the door for work. God my legs ache - from run not swim. Was going to try to waddle out again tonight, so will see if I loosen up by tonight. Just had my breckie a .5 yoghurt. Hope you all have a great day - lucky you, anyone who hasn't got work today, I'd love to be outside:(

Bye x

aww poor Karen! hope work passes fast for you and that you have plenty of sun left when you're done xxx

Just back from work, and the sun's gone:mad: God my inner thighs are killing me after yesterdays swimming (i do breast stroke all the time so legs get lots of exercise!) Feel like i've been sitting on a horse (can't explain why but i just do...).
My cav spaniel won't eat anything. He was the middle on of the litter (we had first choice) and has always been fussy eater. Now he won't eat unless its got smoked ham on or grated cheese:eek: Now I know people will say it's like children, keep giving them the food and they'll eat when they're hungry but its not. He just won't eat. When he went to the vets last I said he doesn't like dog food and could i give human but the vet said no as nutrients aren't the same. But i put him in a room away from the other dog, as she'd eat his dinner as well as her own and I go back and he's asleep!! Just put him in the dining room to try him early and can hear him barking at birds down the end of the garden, he's sneeked out a conservatory window. There's me trying to loose weight and I've got an anorexic dog. :doggy:
Youngest son just came home chuffed as done his school talent show - sang Robbie Williams, Angels. Will find out end of week if in final. He loves singing and went to audition for Britains got Talent in London. Was good experience but he didn't get through. Think you have to be so bad it's embarassing or really really good. He has got a good voice and very cheeky face and nature, but that's not different enough. He's waiting till he's old enough for X Factor next :D
Got to go now to get healthy toppings for pizza for youngest son. Said i'd get him some sweetcorn and veg for topping but he wants ham (just ham!). Don't think teacher will be impressed.
Speak later x

Sorry if my thread above is boring but I just felt like rambling as everyone out so on my own and no one to talk to except 1 hungry and 1 anorexic dog x

we have a cat who claims to be constantly hungry but if she doesnt actually see you put the food in her bowl, she refuses to acknowledge its existance-they really are worse than kids!!

We had 'angels' for our 1st dance at our wedding

Awww u must be so proud of your son having the B*lls to stand up and sing in public - you must let us know if and when he auditions for Xfactor :D

Your son who is cooking pizza at school sounds like mine - so unadventurous and don't like the feel of onions / mushrooms etc in his mouth - blummin nightmare when I'm cooking chilli or spag bol I have to do 2 saucepans one with one without...cuz I'm stupid and soft :D

Btw I missed the sun today too x

Didnt know that dogs can have eating disorders! My cat when was youger was eating so much that her stomach looked like a ball!

Hope your legs are ok today. xx

Quack quack, i'm fine thanks Tracey. Been well busy today. Had work and youngest son meant to be having 2 friends back after school, 1 text later turned into 3, another turned into 4 as didn't want to leave one out! They were late home as one of the boys pizza that he made at school ended up on the flat roof of a house they passed on way home:eek: That would have been bad enough but head of 6th form was driving passed and saw it all!! Luckily son was talking to my middle son who is in 6th form and saw but was not involved in it (phew!) Anyway, they got home and 2 more turned up so what started as 2 coming home ended up as 6, so cooked for 11 including us:eek: All well behaved though.
Food wise an odd day.
B ww yoghurt & hot choc 1.5
L ww mushroom soup & choc mousse 3.5
Dinner - was fed up with cooking so had bowel of cereal & 3 glasses of rose wine!!:eek: - 9 points??
S Choc mousse 1.5
Total = 15.5

Was going swimming after work but half the school coming back so though better of it. Will go first thing tommorrow.
Having hair highlighted and cut tommorrow which will looking forward to as feel wreck at moment. Hope everyone is well x:D

Ha ha - the 3 which turned into 6 sounds like my DS! I come home from work some days and have to count the HUGE sized trainers all abandoned in the hall so I know just how many kid's are upstairs!!

Your dinner sounded nice...lol well the Rose did :D

xxx

ooh do we get to see pictures of the new do? :D sounds lovely - i'm so finicky with my hair i dont get highlights or anything anymore as i get sick dead quickly and then have to spend months and months growing it out! :p

hope you have a lovely day! :D x

Ha ha - the 3 which turned into 6 sounds like my DS! I come home from work some days and have to count the HUGE sized trainers all abandoned in the hall so I know just how many kid's are upstairs!!

Your dinner sounded nice...lol well the Rose did :D

xxx

It was!!

ooh do we get to see pictures of the new do? :D sounds lovely - i'm so finicky with my hair i dont get highlights or anything anymore as i get sick dead quickly and then have to spend months and months growing it out! :p

hope you have a lovely day! :D x
I'm fussy as well, but have colour in as my hair without it is quite fine and the colour thickens it up. I'm toooo shy to put a pic up!! Might learn how to do as I know its nice to put face to name.

I love going to hairdresser. Hope you feel nice and pampered and happy with new hair colour:)xx
Been going to same hairdressers for years so it is relaxing. Bit of a pain though, I never like the way she blow drys it so she shows me it all the way round with mirrors etc, i say "lovely" walk out and put it up in a hair grip and go home and wash it:eek: Hubby can't get his head around this part!:copon:

Just got back from swimming and there's some right old *****es in the pool. They're swimming up and down in the main part of the pool (not the lanes which are meant for serious swimmers) and refuse to budge out the way even if I'm further up the pool than them (so in my book i've got right of way). Then I knocked one old bid and she huffed and puffed so much thought she was having an asthma attack. Fridays is not a very friendly day to go. Only one nice lady who smiled and nodded acknowledgement:wave_cry:
Tescos delivered yesterday and I'd ordered dog food with a picture of my cav spaniel. Showed him the picture on the box and explained this was the food for him. Put greedy dog in kitchen with her food and anorexic in dining room with his and closed door. Next thing I know some plonker has left conservatory door open (this is attached to dining room) and greedy has got out dog flap and into dining room via conservatory, so still don't know if anorexic has eaten!! Gave him some ham just in case he hadn't eaten. Think will lock him in downstairs loo tonight so no one can get in.:wave_cry:

Going to get a shower, as forgot to take shower gel to swimming pool so got to get wet again:sigh: Will then do swimming and have a quick clean up and take dogs to common.
Hope everyone has a lovely day x

Busy, busy, busy.

I did laugh at your pool stories - I remember that when I used to swim before work with the biddies - they talk about manners and all that but refuse to get our your way! Hypocrites....;)

I love having a house full of kids - as long as they're not being a pain...its great hearing them all laughing - warms the soul.xx

Back