Karens EE Diary

Hey mate have a good night tonight.....I nearly popped in today but as I came out of estover c.c a bus came round the corner so came home to check on kitty cats......feel free to pop round you know....... im hoping to get round on weds .....also need to leave the ref form for your other half to fill in for me.....and I must fill in new tenancy form .....will be nice not having M down......lol.
Not sure when we are going to do town as we need to seperate our benefits as at the moment we are on joint jobseekers.......then once that is sorted he will be able to get help with a deposit........

now that college is over i will be around a lot more hun. when r you coming to SW? this coming tuesday? xxxx

Im sitting here with my hair dye developing... 18 more minutes ti go and it is running down my neck..ugh! i really should have this done at hairdressers! I went to asda and bought a pair of jeans to replace the ones that exploded... new ones go absolutely no where near my belly and i am incredibly upset. whether i am kidding myself or not, i am absolutely telling myself the sizing is crap cos if i dont,i will cry and stay home tonight! thus... for some reason, smart price clothes come up a lot smaller than their usual george range :)

now that college is over i will be around a lot more hun. when r you coming to SW? this coming tuesday? xxxx

Yeah will come this tues.....what time do I need to get to you for...?

Im sitting here with my hair dye developing... 18 more minutes ti go and it is running down my neck..ugh! i really should have this done at hairdressers! I went to asda and bought a pair of jeans to replace the ones that exploded... new ones go absolutely no where near my belly and i am incredibly upset. whether i am kidding myself or not, i am absolutely telling myself the sizing is crap cos if i dont,i will cry and stay home tonight! thus... for some reason, smart price clothes come up a lot smaller than their usual george range :)

Awwww I hate clothes shopping......all shops are different as are the ranges in each shop......

heya sonya. sorry about earlier... my son just landing on you and me not even calling. i was going to be late and was really panicking! I hope jay has behaved... im sorry we didnt get to chat. I will stick around for a while when i come to get him if thats ok...unless you have to be somewhere. xx

I go to the 5pm weigh in but there is a 7pm one too so its up to you. I figure the 7pm one is busier but have no real clue to be honest lol. Im happy with whatever is easiest for you. xxx

I used to love clothes shopping. I would be a proper girlie girl about it but now i cannot honestly remember the last time i enjoyed shopping or going for just what might fit or cover bits i wanted hidden etc. I hate hate hate it and only do it at supermarkets or on ebay as i wont make special trips to put myself through the misery of it. Its one of those things i ought to be doing with my daughter but don't. shame on me!

anyways... I have enjoyed my evening out. had a lovely meal in the Barbican and went for the good girl option (i think). I darent ask about ingredients as I was with a large group of people but chose as wisely as i thought possible. I saved my B option so that would allow for any olive oil or part of a portion of olive oil. A slimming success tonight! Im not sure I got my 1/3 super free foods but the pasta sauce was tomato based and had mushrooms and peppers in it so it was probably fine as a third? it was ruddy lovely anyways! i enjoyed it very much and was able to stay away from any desserts :D

so todays menu is:

Day 31

EE DAY

Breakfast

Onken FF yogurt with grapes and banana
Cheesy bics (12 syns)

Lunch

3 Bacon medallions
2 fry-lighted eggs
1/2 beef tomato
10g tomato pickle (0.5 syns)

Dinner

Cajun Beef with penne in restaurants own fresh tomato sauce
served with mushrooms, chillis and mixed peppers (probably had olive oil - HEX B)
1 x Vodka (2.5 syns)

Snacks

250ml 'The One' Milk (HEX A)

Total Syns: 15

Well done honey, completing your course and managing to keep on track with your meal out.

Q

thanks queenie, it felt good to keep myself on track xxx

for todays dinner i am going to make SW KFC with SW colslaw, salad and SW Chips. can hardly wait!

Day 32

EE DAY

Breakfast

1 x apple
1 x banana

Lunch

Wholemeal roll (HEX B)
Ham and 1/3 Salad
10g Extra light mayo (0.5 syns)

Dinner

Jacket Spud
Cajun Beans
2 x Linda McCartney Sausages (4 syns)
50g colslaw (2.5 syns)

Snacks

Muller Light
3 large pretzels (5 syns)

Total Syns: 12

dinner plans changed as i forgot we have 2 extra mouths to feed today and so need something easier!

Last edited:
Hey mate...what time are you having your bbq.......me forgetting asked nextdoor round to watch a film seeing her little un is at his dads.....doh !!!

heya mate. we have cancelled it now as the weather is crap and the house is too small to hold all the people/kids. this is the first 4th of july i can remember being like this. poor kev, he'll have to spend his Independance day stuck in doors fighting more Brits for the remote! xx

Morning mate.....did you do anything special for Kev yesterday..... ..blooming typical british weather eh !!!
Thanx for dropping Cal off....hope he behaved .....lol. Well M has a few days to get off his ass and sort out his benefits.....Im thinking he will wait until he has signed on again tomo.....so he gets his joint amount lol.
Will probably go town on thursday to sort out my benefits if he aint gone....though told him would be better to go down so we both know where we stand as he lies so much at least I will know what he has done and what still needs doing.......then it will be count down to him finding somewhere to live .....then bye bye....lol.
I think we will be better as friends.....he is too hard to live with....

heya sonya. if you need any help sorting anything out, gimme a shout. My hubby might be abandoning me soon. We are thinking about sending him to London to contract work for a year or so. No point him having all these puter qualifications if he isnt using them and earning megabucks lol. His job security is under threat at the moment so it is forcing us to look at alternatives. I think it is a good idea but i know he would be a mess without the kids so i am leaving it entirely up to him to make the final decision (even though it was all his idea). I still reckon I could spend it faster than he can make it though lol.

starting todays menu and will be back to fiddle with it when I know what I am doing....

Day 34

EE DAY

Breakfast

1 onion and 2 tomatoes in butter frylight
2 WW bacon medalions
1 Linda Mc Sausage (2 syns)
1 Frylighted egg

Lunch

None

Dinner

Wholemeal Rice
Chicken Dopazia (sauce made from SW book)
1/3 made up of the veggies for sauce

Snacks

Doritos (12.5 syns)

Total Syns:

Last edited:
Wow big decision...but there is the good old computer.....you can do as we do with M`s parents.......skype.......lol.
How soon would this all happen...?

its just chat at the mo and may well come to nothing as he hates the idea of being away from us for an extended period. Its only 3.5hrs away by train though and as you say, plenty of ways to communicate. xx

Hi Karen - dopiaza sounds yum - I love my curries! Let us know how it tastes and if it was good, can you let me know which book it was from/post the recipe?!

Keep us updated on your plans. Mr Queenie worked away from home for a long period before we moved to Kent. I missed him like crazy - but we made it work. The upside of a partner moving is you get to act like soppy teens at the weekends.

Your menu plan looks lush as always.

Q

hello queenie and spanx xxx

I think you are right queenie, absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that! I reckon it would be fine but i'd prefer he wait until after the summer holidays as the kids will drive me mental lol. xx

I am a curry fiend as well spanx. I got the dopiaza recipe from the saucy secrets book and it is delicious! the best home curry I have made in a long time i think. not to mentioned completely syn-free. Im in bed now and hubby is downstairs glugging wine with a friend so I darent venture to the kitchen for the book lol. i will post the recipe for you tomorrow hun.

sorry sonya! I didnt see that message and was off fraternising with hubby. im glad i got to see you tonight and that you have joined slimming world with me :D we will go thru some mags and ideas for you when you come round tomorrow xxxx

I lost 1.5lb at weigh in tonight. i was dead pleased with that as i ended up having a bit of a blowout with hubby at the weekend. 2 bowls of smarties icecream, pretzels, loads of doritos and dip, a bit of chocolate AND 1/2 bottle of malibu. had i not done that i may well have got my 1 stone sticker but as it is, I have lost 13lb in total and tonight was my 5th WI. Im happy with those results as i dont even feel i am dieting. All this tells me that following EE was a good idea for me and i am going to carry on with it but stay 100% this week.

today i just had some prawn stirfry, some fruit (cherries and an apple) and a packet of walkers sunbites...love em!!

Well done with the 1 1/2 off.

Yeah - waiting til after the summer holiday for partner to work away would be a lot better for you (and your sanity).

Your weight loss is steady and you're doing brilliant. I think we all have the odd blow out but it's not a bad day that racks up the gains it the bad days, weeks, months etc.

Hope you have an easy week and can be a supper 100%.

Q

thank you for the support queenie xxxx

Had lunch with Sonya today and enjoyed seeing her :D Good luck with the plan this week mate xxx

yesterfday was dead busy with my daughter playing hockey, my friend wanting help with student finance, running to library, cooking, laundry and WI. nowt to do today though except catch up with some housework...ugh!!

i think todays dinner will be chilli con carne or homemade sheperds pie. i'll see how much i care nearer the time :D

Day 36

EE DAY

Breakfast

1 x banana

Lunch

Wholemeal roll (HEX B)
Ham and 1/3 Salad (tomato, spinach, cucumber and red onion)
20g light salad cream (2.5 syns)
14g cheddar (1/2 HEX A)
Wedge of Galia Melon
6 pickled onions

Dinner

Syn-free Shepards Pie:
extra lean mince,onion, tinned toms, sweetcorn, peas, carrots, green beans, oxo cubes, white potato and sweet potato mashed with quark and millions of spices (salt, pepper, garlic flakes, paprika, worcester sauce and chilli powder)

Snacks

125ml 'The One' Milk (other 1/2 HEX A)
2 x Sweet Chilli SunBites (12 syns)
Banana, cherries and grapes
Muller Light

Total Syns: 14.5 syns

Last edited:
Back