Karens EE Diary

wow! good luck with the new centre... sounds great :) im sure running the place will sort out that 5lb lol xx

Day 6 of week 24

Brekky
None

Lunch
Jacket spud
Beans

Dinner
Homemade Shep pie (extra lean mince, carrots, onion, peas, oxo, spices, tinned toms, mashed spuds and FF fromage frais)
Spring greens
Sweetcorn

Snacks
250ml S/S Milk (HEX A)
Grapes
Brown sauce (1 syn)
hot choc (2 syns)

Total syns: 3

Last edited:
WI Day of week 24

Brekky
walkers crisps (9 syns)

Lunch
2 boiled eggs
lean bacon
72g bread (hex b + 1.5 syns)
grapes

Dinner
jacket spud
cajun beans
2 extra light laughing cow triangles (part of HEX A)

Snacks
100ml S/S Milk (HEX A)

Total syns: 10.5

Last edited:
Lost 2lb tonight. yay! was hoping to get rid of the 2.5lb i had put on but i got rid of most of it :)

now im going to give it my all this coming week to get rid of the last 0.5lb and plenty more besides :D

uni this morning and parents evening at my sons secondary school later :)

Day 1 of week 25

Brekky
Banana

Lunch
boiled egg and bacon sarnie AGAIN! (HEX B + 1.5 syns)
ketchup (1 syn)
pineapple

Dinner
fridgeraiders (2.5 syns)

Snacks
250ml S/S Milk (HEX A)
Quavers (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 10.5

Last edited:
Well done on the 2lb loss.

Q

thank you, lovely ladies :)

its been a very long day. I didnt get a chance to have dinner earlier and by the time I got home I couldnt face cooking. The kids had already eaten with their dad and I had been shopping with my mum (looking at clothes and chrimbo bits). So, I grabbed some fridge raiders on the hop and am now in bed. i know i could have made better food choices but they could have been far worse too. I was really hungry but stayed away from the ready-made sandwich aisle and the mountains of crisps/nibbles. a miracle.

I have a friend coming for dinner tomorrow night and i work during the day. So, will be another long day but thats cool as it keeps me out of trouble :)

:4633:

Well done on your loss sweetie! Don't beat yourself up about the fridge raiders - it could have been worse! I remember a time when I was in the same boat, out shopping and starving - I wolfed down 3 jam doughnuts....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

LOL! aww Spanx - that sounds yummy! I woke up ready to eat my feet this morning! Soooo hungry. I have had a banana and will tuck into something else just as boring before i go to work :rolleyes:

Day 2 of week 25

Brekky
Banana

Lunch
Cheese salad sarnie (HEX A & B + 1.5 syns)
Salad cream (2 syns)
pineapple

Dinner
boiled rice
chilli con carne

Snacks
tba

Total syns: 3.5

Last edited:
scrap that... I started throwing up and now have a headache. It came out of nowhere! Must be Aidens bug from the weekend? I know of other kids who have been poorly. oh well! its just me and you, Jeremy Kyle! wheres my duvet and sickbed?

Hey chicken, hope you're feeling better soon.

Q

heya Q xx thanks chick, hows ur week going? im laid up on sofa feeling sorry for myself lol

its getting late but im still up and have a headache. ive been so bored! ive got the kirstie alleys big life show recorded so have been watching that. shes actually quite funny. i was curious as to how she will get on selling weight loss products when she is big herself. im not saying she isnt fit to do it... i am just curious to see how others feel or react about her doing it. i was always surprised how hollywood was so mean to her about her weight but championed rosanne barr and the likes.

have i ever mentioned how amazing gerkins are? they are a love of mine.

i wonder if i could lose a stone by christmas? maybe i can if i only eat gerkins :)

Last edited:
new pics not working? nevermind, working now. just testing... and talking to myself haha.

Last edited:
so, its 1am and that makes it FRIDAY!

my Friday menu looks like:

Day 3 of week 25

Brekky
cheese and salad sarnie with salad cream (HEX A + B + 3 syns)

Lunch
Spicy tomato and chilli Prawns & wholewheat noodles
salad - lettuce, peppers, onion, cucumber, tomato and chilli

Dinner
Jacket potato
large salad
1 extra light laughing cow triangle (1 syn)
lemon and pepper yellowfin sole (9 syns)

Snacks
Gerkins
Total Syns: 13

Last edited:
Had a lovel evening with the kids lastnight. we watched children in need and made cookies. I ate about 3 of them... oops! Feeling better today and am going shopping. I'm out of fruit.

I'm posting this from my phone so will be brief:

Day 4 of week 25

Brekky
None

Lunch
Egg sandwich with ketchup (hex b + 2.5 syns)
Apple

Dinner
Jacket spud
Salad
Dairylea (hex a)
salad dressing (0.5 syns)
home made buger patty

Snacks
Kids cookie (5 syns)

Total syns: 8

Last edited:
I thought i was better yesterday but i wasnt! I feel loads better today though. I had a headache all day yesterday and got sick after lunch. my headache has gone now and i feel ok so thats fab. I think Im going for a walk today. its a good way to spend some time with the kids and get some exercise. this is weather dependant, of course lol.

so... i am most of the way through this week and i havent done too bad. i ate some of the kids cookies on friday but ive been good otherwise. i have to say, the cookies were amazing! we made a batch of white choc chip cookies and a batch of peanut butter cookies. DELICIOUS!! anyways - that was that and i was an angel otherwise :D Im hoping to get into the 16s this week. Its a big ask cos it means needing to lose 4lb and i have eaten cookies but we will see! it'll mean getting my 2.5 stone sticker as well. I wont hold my breath but it would be nice :eek:

today my dad is coming over to fix a new tap. the one we have leaks and now we need a new counter top as well. that'll be done after chimbo though. so, no doubt i will be cooking dinner for my folks as well as us. i love my kids so much. (my daughter grabbed the laptop awnd wrote that :))

with that in mind, i'd better cook something my dad will eat...

Day 5 of week 25

Brekky
banana

Lunch
Cheese salad sarnie (hex a + b + 1.5syns)
salad cream (2 syns)
Apple

Dinner
spicy Tomato & Chilli wholewheat noodles with chicken
salad

Snacks
TBA

Total Syns: 3.5

Last edited:
its been freezing today! got my new tap fitted - thanks dad :D

I ended up with only my youngest for company today as the other kids were out with friends so we ditched the walk and made some of Nigellas 'spuced-up vanilla bundt cakes'. They look amazing and the kids enjoyed them but i resisted. I dont usually bake stuff but my youngest is showing a huge interest in cooking and baking so its nice to encourage him and it is good for spending time together in this weather. not very flipping good for my diet but i felt so guilty after Fridays cookies, i have stayed on track today. im also keeping in mind how much i want to get in to the 16s.

Tomorrow im shopping, going to the dry cleaners and working on an essay. tomorrow night i work. fun fun!

Back