Kate's Lipotrim Diary ;)

Well done Kate, that's fantastic x

Great stuff Kate, well done! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab news :)

squishymcfatterson said:
Just think of the bigger picture! Which do you want more- toast, knocking yourself out if ketosis, possibly not losing any weight (or gaining!) at your weigh in this week? Or to be slimmer and happier? God, that sounds so preachy, sorry. But I know if I gave in and ate the toast I would be so angry with myself afterwards. And the toast probably wouldn't even be as good as you're imagining it!

I'm craving a burger and fries from a particular restaurant near us and it's killing me! I know that once I've lost my weight and done my re-feed, I will treat myself to this meal, just to get it out of my system! But right now I just have to remind myself why I'm doing this.

Hope you sleep well and feel a bit better tomorrow! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I've not written on these forums before but have found them so helpful. After reading your post I felt I ought to let you know what happened to me. It was a friends birthday a couple of weeks ago, I made a conscious decision not to refeed, just have a night off & get back on TFR the next day, which I did very easily. However, I put 5lbs on for one night and its taken me 12 days to get it back off!! I honestly think I would have been better refeeding & going back on - damage limitation. I'm actually really cross with myself but its a lesson learnt & one I felt I should share. It's really not worth it. I know it's so hard, but hang in there it's worth it in the end.

Thank you.
Well here is a update
I was naughty last night and I have eaten ! Both my partner and me did it and felt abit yuk after bloated to say the least. Well it was a treat. That's it and am back on it 100% now. It is out of my system now.

Ready to get back to it. I was 13 stone 13 lbs and put back on 2lbs cos of it. Never
Mind I am going to keep going now. Feeling positive.

I am changing my weigh in day to Friday again. Instead of Monday.

I am ok with what I done. Enjoyed it and that's that. Onwards and upwards now.

How are you doing phantom ??

Xxxx

Hi,
Sometimes food does seem like a primal need & if the craving is so strong maybe the body really needs it - who knows but I'm back on track now thankfully! Although I do crave red wine more than food!! Lost an ex-colleague and friend this morning & feeling the need for a glass more than ever. Will be going to bed the same time as the children tonight with lots of water, once tucked up nice & warm I won't want to get out for wine!!! Weekends are soooooooo hard. Glad you're back on track, I didn't find that too difficult, hope you don't!

Kate- I'm beginning to think little blips like that are almost expected on a medium to long term diet like this one. In my first week I managed 2 fairy cakes ;) And this week 5 chocolate buttons!!!

Keep positive x

Thanks ladies
It is out of my system hopefully. No food today.
It is very hard at the minute especially at weekends.

Sorry to hear about your friend. :( I hope ur ok phantom. X

Xx

Glad you found it easy to hop back on the wagon & you're back in the 'zone'. No red wine cravings tonight thankfully, but watching Corrie I could have quite happily walked into the Rovers or Roy's Rolls!! Lol I can watch hours of cookery programmes but find it hard to watch people eating & drinking on TV!
Thanks for message re my friend, it's very sad but its made me more determined to get fit, thin & healthy to enjoy life and my children as much as humanly possible.

Hi, hope things are going ok. The past 2 weeks ive only lost 2.5lbs per week. Feeling fed up now, I've got a stone to go and I'm thinking of refeeding at the weekend & the-joining WW to get to goal. I've been on Lipotrim 6 weeks & lost 24lb which I'm really with. We're off on holiday towards the end of October & it'll give me 3 weeks to refeed properly & hit WW. It's hard to think about coming off & a little bit scary but I feel the time is almost nigh!! I've emailed lipotrim today with numerous questions, most importantly - when is it safe to have a glass of wine?!!! It's a week!!! But I'll leave it longer if I can! I've printed a list of special dates & occasions to stick on the fridge to remind me of why I NEED to stay thin and I'll also stick a before & after pic on to keep me motivated. I hope you all continue to do as well as you have been doing & I'll be keeping an eye on things & let you know how refeed & maintenance goes. Good luck & Best wishes.

Ah thank you ;)
I am ok this week. I find it harder towards the end of the week and the weekend now. Not good!

I wanna stay on this till the end of October at least and see how much I can get down too. then do refeed for a week or two. My birthday is the 7 th November so I wanna be able to go out for a meal and drink. Also have a week off of work :)

Then after I might start again but might try the Cambridge diet. ;)

I would like to get down to 12 stone first then maybe 11 or 10 stone.

I got my weigh in tomorrow now ;) :)

How u doing ?

Well done for what u have achieved. Amazing. I know but a loss is a loss hun. Xx

I have done refeed once before as this is my second round. It was amazing. Loved it.

I am very worried when I do get to where I wanna be I will put it all back on plus more. I don't want to do that. I am going to be more healthier !

Xx

;)

Hi all
Well had weigh in today and I think I was 14 stone 4 lbs and now I am 13 stone 9lbs !! I do not know how that happened as I cheated twice last weekend and had two meals and not good ones. Very confused. ;) I put on 4 lbs when I cheated. And then 9lbs came off !?!?

So that is 9 lbs !??!?!?

Strange xxx

Lucky lucky you!!!

;) Fab news though

Back