Kath's Diary

Wow how long has it taken you to lose 7 stone, that is amazing......!
What a great inspiration you are !

Last night was my week 21 weigh in. I would have lost more but I took a week off over the Christmas holiday and put a stone on, then it took me the next week to lose that stone. So really I'm about 3 weeks behind where I could be but I'm still amazed at the loss. 7 stones in 21 weeks, I'd never have believed it!

My goodness,
7 stones in 21 weeks is just amazing..

well done YOU :D

Fantastic weight loss Kath..... well done you:D

Notice you live in BHam - are you coming the the Meet in March? Be great to see/meet you.....:D

7 Stone is fantastic Kath, and all in 21 weeks!!:D:D:D well done!

Fantastic weight loss Kath..... well done you:D

Notice you live in BHam - are you coming the the Meet in March? Be great to see/meet you.....:D

Thank you :) Not sure about the meet, I'll have a look when it is - as of next weekend I'll be away most weekends as we have a caravan :)

7 Stone is fantastic Kath, and all in 21 weeks!!:D:D:D well done!
Thank you :D

Thanks everyone, how lovely all these replies are!

Lucky you having a caravan..... is it somewhere nice? Something we were thinking of getting..... kids would love it..... anyway, if your going to be away that weekend then we will let you off.....;)

Keep going your doing fantastic.....:D

Lucky you having a caravan..... is it somewhere nice? Something we were thinking of getting..... kids would love it..... anyway, if your going to be away that weekend then we will let you off.....;)

Keep going your doing fantastic.....:D

It's at Burnham on Sea - we love it! We go away most weekends :)

Well done u!!!!!!!!!!!

7 stone!!!!!!!!! woowzers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just stock with protein and salads and u won't do much damaged if any - it's the evil carbs that the glycogen hates lol!!

Have a great week!!

Much love chelle xx

Thanks Chelle :)

I'm fully on the carbs I'm afraid - I needed to make sure I was properly out of ketosis. It'll be alright, I'll get straight back on to it on Sunday :)

Kath xx

WOw Kath, I've just read your diary from start to finish! you're incredible!! 7 stones in such a short time is unbelievably amazing!! your an inspiration!

WOw Kath, I've just read your diary from start to finish! you're incredible!! 7 stones in such a short time is unbelievably amazing!! your an inspiration!

Oh my gosh! Thank you for taking the time to read it, I'm amazed you stayed awake :D

An inspiration, well that's lovely - ooh wait til I tell my husband :D Thanks again xx

Well done Kath
You are an inspiration - unfortuneately I have fallen far from the wagon.

Take care
Saksred.x

Well done Kath
You are an inspiration - unfortuneately I have fallen far from the wagon.

Take care
Saksred.x

Thank you Saksred :)

You're never too far from the wagon, sometimes you just have to put every ounce of effort into hoisting yourself back on to it - then when you're on it just grit your teeth and don't let go till you get to the end of your journey ;)

Thank you Saksred :)

You're never too far from the wagon, sometimes you just have to put every ounce of effort into hoisting yourself back on to it - then when you're on it just grit your teeth and don't let go till you get to the end of your journey ;)

Hi Saksred,

Kath quote above says it all..."You're never too far from the wagon, sometimes you just have to put every ounce of effort into hoisting yourself back on to it...

Well said Kath and O! so true.

Love Mini xxx

Well what a weekend I had! Fantastic, we had our medicals and they went so well I was so pleased. The doc was quite happy with us and providing our blood tests come back clear we'll get Category A and you can't get better than that :)

We went out and celebrated, big time. Had a fantastic night out with friends that I haven't done for such a long time, went up town had lots to drink and even went for a balti afterwards :eek: No regrets though, I loved every second of it.

I 'was' going back into SS on Sunday, but we never got in til 3.30am on Sunday morning and we decided to go out for Sunday lunch with my in-laws. I enjoyed that too.

So in conclusion, I ate far too much and drank far too much but I had a bloody good weekend. We don't have many more of these left with our move to Oz on the horizon (visa permitting).

Monday morning came and I got straight back into SS - I weighed myself at home and was horrified to see I'd put on a stone!!!!!! By Tuesday I'd lost 4lbs so it was 10lb gain. Really not looking forward to my weigh in tonight as I've never had a gain go on my card - not sure my LLC will be impressed....:break_diet:

Still, onwards and upwards, I'm sticking to it, necking the water and looking forward to getting this last chunk of weight off. It was so nice to go out on Saturday and feel normal, size 16 that's not massive is it - just pretty normal. I was in a trendy bar and didn't feel uncomfortable, felt confident and happy. Can't wait until I'm a size 12 now :D

I'm feeling refreshed and focused again, think the break did me good - it doesn't work for everyone though I know.

Ah slimdom is in sight, I can almost taste it :D

Woohoo! I stayed the same at my weigh in, I'm so pleased! I couldn't have asked for a better result, well I suppose I could've lost weight but that would've been ridiculous after my weekend.

My LLC pointed out to me that I wouldn't be able to do this all the time, that it's not ok to eat normally for 3 days of the week - I completely agree and I don't intend to do that at all. I don't want to stay the same every week I want to lose weight and I fully intend to do so. I'm feeling focused and am well and truly back on the wagon after the weekend :) After all, what would be the point in me paying £66 a week for the diet if I'm not going to stick to it...

I'm in ketosis this morning too so that's great, fat burning here we come :D

Yesterday we booked a holiday to Dublin for May, I'm so excited I'm really really looking forward to it. Wonder if I'll be wearing size 12's then, I can hardly imagine it.

It's my birthday in April, I would so love to be at goal for then but I think that may be unrealistic. Still I'll be a damn sight closer to it than I was on my last birthday!

Hopefully by May I'll be in management, I can't wait to do management I know it's the key to keeping my weight off. I never want to get big again, I like being smaller so much I need to remember that :)

Well aren't you a lucky girl. Well done!! Glad you had a fab weekend keep it up hon.
x

Just read through your diary - wow you have done so well. Congratulations on such a fantastic weight loss. Big pat on the back for you. :patback: :bliss: :wow: :) :princess: :superwoman:

Back