Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

If posty dont make appearance think i mite have nervous breakdown i need to poas lol!! Well another 100% day oops 98% as i ate two minstrels xx

Glad you didnt have the ribs lol lets hope for both of us the scales go down a lil bit x

Hey guys I'm having the night shift from hell so reading diaries to stop me having a breakdown and start crying x sooooo well done u guys on being good and will catch up again soon x

Aw lea wot happened?hope your ok hugs from wales () .how u feeling niw? Well another day on cd gosh its flying by.i always wake up bloomin starving no idea why but then i drink my water and it seems to go how weird.well wi tom at 9 and my scales arwnt moving from 16.13. Bumholes.but thars a 4lb loss so katie we will have hit our little goal and that means il have lost 11 in 2 weeks which is good i spose.sometimes i think with not eatimg we should b losing more a week lol but thinking of wot i would b losing on sw or ww its an amazing diet.right im off to clean lol and wait for my new tv lol wooh xx

Ooo new tv very jealous.

Good luck with tomorrows WI. Even if it stays at 4lbs you still gotta be chuffed cos like you said you'd never get a 4lb loss in 1 week on WW or SW.

Just booked mine for 1130 on thursday. In hoping I've caught up on my week and half of falling off the wagon. And seeing as I've been totally 100% now since last Thursday I've got my fingers crossed for a good number. At 5am this morning my scales were showing 10st 3lbs so I'll be well happy with that. And it'll also be a 4lb loss.

LeaE said:
Hey guys I'm having the night shift from hell so reading diaries to stop me having a breakdown and start crying x sooooo well done u guys on being good and will catch up again soon x

Oh no what do u do that makes you work nights?
I used to love doing nights but I became obsessed with how many hours I slept lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

p220157 said:
Ooo new tv very jealous.

Good luck with tomorrows WI. Even if it stays at 4lbs you still gotta be chuffed cos like you said you'd never get a 4lb loss in 1 week on WW or SW.

Just booked mine for 1130 on thursday. In hoping I've caught up on my week and half of falling off the wagon. And seeing as I've been totally 100% now since last Thursday I've got my fingers crossed for a good number. At 5am this morning my scales were showing 10st 3lbs so I'll be well happy with that. And it'll also be a 4lb loss.

Woooo 4lb losses all round hey if we can yippee.
5am Crikey that's early xxx

Morning
Well my ketostix are as dark as the chart will go still so am on the water lol. I have been having 3 litres and above but I have noticed its like I am on drugs at night hyper and not sleeping all night haha madness.
Scales look like they've dropped a bit more which is mental but super so I'll hang on until tomorrow night for the official verdict tho. I'm thinking a 5lb loss this week yippee.
Lots of work to do today and pop in sainsburys too so I'm trying to keep busy busy xx

Morning oops afternoon gosh i aint stopped cleaning lol.postie came so im happy i got poas lol for some y reason i thouht i mite not be i ketosis but gosh 100% am :) how we all doin? Karianne nice to have u on board were a soppy lot ha ha xc

Omg am stuffed. Had 2 litres of water my ss+ chicken and one shake and I feel like I've had a big Sunday dinner lol xx

Lol! Lucky u lol im still hungry but just havimg my soup
I got munchies today not good need to be put in a straight jacket n locked im padded room lol! I seem to have one good day where i sail through then one day when i could eat my own kids lol xx

franbella21 said:
Lol! Lucky u lol im still hungry but just havimg my soup
I got munchies today not good need to be put in a straight jacket n locked im padded room lol! I seem to have one good day where i sail through then one day when i could eat my own kids lol xx

It differs from day to day. I start getting bored at this point after 2 weeks but I just keep thinking about Friday lol xx

Ooooh u lucky thing i wamt to come lol! Seriously though we must look imto doin the halfway spa thing be something to look forward too.me n glen goin out sat so looking forward to that :) xx

franbella21 said:
Ooooh u lucky thing i wamt to come lol! Seriously though we must look imto doin the halfway spa thing be something to look forward too.me n glen goin out sat so looking forward to that :) xx

Birmingham is halfway so for sure.
U going to be good though I need u still in Keto for Tuesday when I get restarted xx

We goim to place callled patricks of mumbles google it :) im havim fillet steak with salad and driving im no way comin out of keto not for anything!! Il be here for u as il need u after nxt weekemd lol
Yes def we need to look into it further xx

Ooo I'm jealous. About the meal and spa.

Fran stay strong you helped me stay focused so I'm here for you too. Go back and have another look at you 'big' pics it'll remind you why you want to stay on the straight and narrow.

And drink more of that water!

Back