Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Hopefully it will be a good one tomorrow Katie.

Over taking while talking, is that a safe manouvre :D xx

Lol Susie - No! Especially when TH is whispering to me as I'm beckoning to her to move ahead 'ooh are we doing overtaking now!' - I nearly peed laughing as I walked past them :D x

Day 29/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 12lbs
Loss since yesterday + 1lbs
Loss to date - 24.25lbs

lol typical, the day you really don't want to see a gain is weigh in day but that's what I've got, +1lb :rolleyes: That leaves me with a 3.5lb loss for the week and dead on 12st 12lb xx

Day 29/59 Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs Todays weight - 12st 12lbs Loss since yesterday + 1lbs Loss to date - 24.25lbs lol typical, the day you really don't want to see a gain is weigh in day but that's what I've got, +1lb :rolleyes: That leaves me with a 3.5lb loss for the week and dead on 12st 12lb xx

That's just ur new scales faffing around. Have a nice day mrs. Safe driving :) x

Lol can't blame the scales, was the same on both - I checked :D xx

Well done. A 3.5lb weekly loss is great and totally in line with the 1 stone a month losses that Exante predict.

Still a great loss Katie :) well done! Xx

Well done Katie.

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2:

Your losses are brilliant Katie. Considering you've only been doing exante since January you've done so well!

Thanks everyone I'm happy with it, only 5lb to go and then I'll be 5 stone down since 6th Jan :D

and my big hurray for today is that I've been to the loo!!! xx

Good loss for the week though Katie, well done. That lb will go down with next weeks loss :D

It's been a good day today, spent the day in the Lancaster office so that was lovely, nice to catch up with people I don't see very often. One if the men there walked into a room that I was in with three other people and said 'you've lost a hell of a lot of weight, I take it you're happy and you'd wanted to?' I couldn't resist and said no I've not been well - his face dropped as he said 'oh!' I then just laughed & told him I was joking and he hit me :)

Me and one of the team went to a building to check off a load of furniture that has been delivered, I was climbing and clambering over all these sofas and it was only when I'd done it and left the room that I realised that I just did it without thinking and that I'd never have done that five months ago - it was a great realisation :)

Not been to the gym as I'd planned as I've had my mum here for tea which has been lovely - my hubby's gone away until Thursday, he walked Malham Cove today and tomorrow is doing Hellvelyn....rather him than me :D

My dog is so restless this evening, not sure whether it's the weather and he can hear/sense storms???

Dietwise all is going well, another day nearly done!

Well done Katie, it shows how much fitter your body is after all that exercise. Also nearly 5 stone gone wow :D

You are right about the storm. My lot are going a bit potty tonight too. Darcey is constantly on & off my lap, sticking her head out of the garden door then jumping on me again. There is definitely something in the air :eek: x

He's been driving me mad, I was in the kitchen and he kept jumping up on me which he never does, do in the end I held his paws and we had a dance :D x

He's been driving me mad, I was in the kitchen and he kept jumping up on me which he never does, do in the end I held his paws and we had a dance :D x

You can't beat having a dance with the dog lol x

Katie, your losses are amazing! Thanks for visiting my diary.:)

Back