KatKits Nibbles Diary

Ok Sat and Sun didn't go to bad - although had a sugary doughnut :eek:from one of those concert stands as we went to see Simply Red on Saturday but at least I only had the one (normall I've had a whole bag full-so thats progress)

Todays grub: much the same as last week.
Bkft: Fruit and Yogurt
Lunch: Chicken, salad with Cottage Cheese
Fruit and yogurt
Dinner: Chicken Salad again I know!
Inbetween Fruit and more Fruit.

Syns: French Fries 4.5
2 x l f digestive biscuits -= 7

Kats:):):)

Hi KatKit, been reading your diary sounds scrummy.

I have loads of cottage cheese too - like it in salad as it means you don't need any mayo or salad cream.

How did you do at WI on Saturday?x

HI Sarah

Thanks for asking - I had lost 1 and a half lbs - not bad. Going to try and keep it up, unfortunately next week on Hols in wales and for three days my lunch is provided for I'll just have to make sure I have my Fruit and Yogurt in the morning and then make my mind up what day I'm having when I see lunch.

When I'm back going to get some stuff from Joes - Syn free and sound delicious can't be bad!!!.

Kats:):):):):)

I know Joes sounds amazing - I'm going to have to order some pretty soon. Where abouts in Wales are you going hun?

Going to Snowdonia and staying in a cottage near there - am so excited. I'm be painting for three days hubby will be cycling.

Forgot there was a page two -DOH! Sorry I didn't reply to you EF WI
10am. (I do it myself)
But I know quite alot of the SW consultants and members when I was a member (3times before) - happy that I know sort off what I'm doing I will re-join but have to wait till have some monies spare....

Grub for today:
Bit boring really same as the other days but I enjoy it and its working
Bkft: Fruit and yogurt
Lunch: Chicken, Cottage Cheese and Salad
Dinner: Steak and onion sandwich with salad
Syns: French Fries

I need some chcolate so am saving my syns for later this evening so I can have a curly wurlymmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks to all for reading my Diary - promise I'll have a read of yours now.

Kats:):):):):):)

HI

EF couldn't find your Food Diary do you do one? also Sarah83 do you complete one?

Anyway food for today:

Bkft: Fruit and Yogurt with 28g Sultana Bran (HEXB)
Lunch: Cottage cheese and salad
More fruit and Yogurt
Dinner: Either Tescos LC Burger or Home made one plus salad
with HEXB Wholemeal Roll
Skinny Cow. Syns 5? French Fries Syns 5?
Snacks: Fruit.

Kats:):):):)

C'mon ENGLAND

Hiya

Mine is Sarah83's tasty food diary.

Your trip to Snowdonia sounds amazing! My MIL stayed near there a couple of weeks ago - she had a lovely time. Hope the weather is nice - 3 days of painting sounds so peaceful!!

Thank Sarah - Not sure if it will be peaceful - Ha, Yep hope the weather is good - I can't wait. :):):):):)

Meanwhile do you know if the Tesco light choices burgers are free or Syns??

Kats:):):)

Thanks EF - I'll go and have alook at yours - it makes good reading and always gives me ideas on what to have.

Kats:talk017:

You'll have an AMAZING time!!

I've got a feeling they're 1 or 1.5 syns each, although I don't have access to the SW website so it might be worth posting in the syn values section?

I did put it in the Syn values but no-one has answer as yet.

There are per burger: 155 calories 1.3g sugar, 6.6g fat (sat Fats 3g)
Pack weight is 454g each burger weighs 113.5g

Thanks guys!

Kats:):):):)

Ah that I don't have as I'm at work - I'll EM when I get home.

Thanks EF

Kats:):)

LOL.. Here is the only one they list:

Tesco Light Choices, Beef Quarterpounders, Reduced Fat, 4 pack, frozen 88g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 7½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT] If its not as big as a 1/4 pounder then I would syn it as 1 on EE and Red. x

Thanks EF I think these must be the ones it states on the back 88g each burger.
Carbs per 100g is 3.7g and protein per 100g is 22.9g but defo states 88g the weight of each burger.
Cool only 1.5 excellent.
All I can hear outside and bearing in mind I live in a village is banging, horns and Eng er land!!!! I take it we won then.......:8855:Hubby will be pleased.
Thanks again ef for that best go and start getting my Art stuff together ready for hols - need to check I've got everything.

Kats
:bliss::talk017::kitty:

Ok mmm last nights food went a bit mad as I had eaten my salad before I left work, when I got home I was hungry had some fruit and yogurt but still hungry. The smell of a Tiger roll was just too much - before I knew it it was in my gob! - yum.....So counted them as syns 6.5 = so totaling up syn day I also had French fries 5? 2 digestive biscuits 3.5 each =7 plus Skinny cow ice cream 5 = grand total 23.5 oh well.:(

Food for today mmm Cupboards are bare as we're off on hols so I had:
Bkft: Fruit and Yogurt
Mid Morn Carrot and Alpen Bar HEXB
Lunch: Salad (goto buy some Cottage Cheese) Mug shot noodle snack Sweet and sour flavour.
Mid afternoon: Apple
Dinner: Poached eggs on Toast HEXB
Might be hungry afterwards so need to buy some more fruit and free food to fill up.

Kats:):)

Don't worry - I managed to tot up a grand total of 30syns yesterday by cracking open the wine!! Hope you enjoyed the tiger bread though - bet it was worth it <drool>

When are you off on hols?

Back