KatKits Nibbles Diary

I racked up 30 syns last night too must be something in the air :p anyhow easily pulled back I plan to just have 10 syns for 3 days that will make up for 15 of them :)

:)Thanks guys... I'm going to try but when OM wants to go out every night for dinner when we are on Holiday - what can a girl do!:(:):devilangel:

I'm off on Saturday Sarah so I won't be near a computer all week but I'll try and catch up when I'm back.:):)

Thats a good idea Debjk - I'll try and save some syns ready for next week and my slip up.:)

Thanks EF - I'll certainly try now I'm on alosing streak don't want anything to come between it...;)

Kats:eatdrink012:

Ok todays munchies:

Bkft: Fruit and Yogurt
Mid Morn: apple
Lunch: Pub Lunch - Chicken Cajun Skewers with no flatbread extra salad.
Mid Afternoon: Fruit and Yogurt
Dinner: Chicken Salad
Syns: French Fries 4.5, Skinny Cow 5, 2 Digestive Biscuits @ 3.5 = 16.5

WI tomorrow before holiday - yay..

Kats:):talk017:

Hi EF

Thanks - Fingers crossed I've loss a lb or 2, Looking forward to hols but not if you know what I mean - as we will be ating out most nights and my lunches are prepared for me...Really hoping I can make wise choices throuhgout next week.!

Kats:)

Good luck at WI - just try and make some good choices but above all enjoy it!!
Weather's supposed to be amazing too so don't forget the sun cream!!

As I've already said... SOOOOOO jealous!!

Have an amazing time xx

:)WHOO HOO - LET ME HEAR YOU SAYA WHOO HOO.:)

Back from Hols and only put on a lb - I cannot believe it - its got to catch up with me!.
Still not taking any chances straight back on to the SW path;

Food same as normal
Bkft: Fruit and yogurt
Lunch: Chicken and Cottage cheese salad
Dinner: Mushroom Omelette / salad.
Inbetweeners: Fruit / Golden Light Crisps - 5 syns?

Got some catching up to do on the unread posts 23375 messages - EKKKK

Kats:):):):):):)

Welcome Back KatKit!!

Hope you had an amazing time and massive congrats on the tiny 1lb gain:happy036:
wooo hooo

:character00180:ahhh thanks guys - missed you - I'm really hoping it won't catch up with me - like other diets seem to.. anyway Weather great, Cottage great, in fact wales great...now back to work....

Food for today:

Bkft: fruit and Yogurt
Lunch: Chicken, Cottage Cheese and Salad plus Fruit and yogurt.
Dinner: Quorn thing and salad
Inbetween: Alpen bar HEB, Golden Lights Crisps think these are 5 syns and Apple.

Thats it for today might have more fruit and HExb and my 2 HEA...all this food.

Kats:):):)
xx

Thanks flamster,

Not sure might have Goats cheese and cranberry think these are 8 syns or Goujons 1 1/2 syns each. Crisps were 94 cals so 5 syns about right.

Working out now what food to have for rest of week...mmmmm

We had Mushroom and Bacon Penne Pasta (SW recipe from Mag) very nice it was too. Will defo have this again.

I'll log in again later if I can.

Bye for now

Kats:):):):):):)

Ok food for today I have no idea.

Had Weetabix HEB (Milk HEA)from Bkft followed by a large banana.
Going round to a friends house for lunch it will be a sandwich so will write down what it is after lunch.
Have brought fruit in with me to eat during day.
Dinner - not sure

Saturday: - going on a cycle ride with hubby eeeekkkk 10 miles mmmm Chilli for tea if I can stand up to make it lol!:8855:

Sunday have no idea will be writing out a menu plan for the week.

Hope everyone is ok and doing ok.

WI tomorrow depending if I can get on the internet at home might have to log loss/gain/STS on here on Monday.

Kats:talk017::):):)

Good luck for your weigh in (and your bike ride!!)

Thanks Sarah - I think! :):confused:

I might cheat and WI Sunday after Bike ride mmmm I'll think about that one.:rolleyes:

Lunch today was Quiche eeeekkk New pots and salad all laid put out for me in the garden. - It was yum.:p
Ah well no syns for rest of day and a light tea.

Have a good weekend everyone - Kats:):):):):):):)

Back