KatKits Nibbles Diary

Well bike ride was hell - it was hot, the bike ride was uphill and through brambles - I sweated I fell over I got stung - hated it..:cry:
on the way back we wewnt a different route and that was all uphill :(- you would of thought after all that I would off lost weight - but no! I STS whats going on (Must of been the pub lunch) Ham and mustard sandwich and we shared Cheesy Chips - well I didn't really get a look in with OH keep dipping in I didn't manage to get my fork in.:mad:

Am hoping for a better loss this week.

Food has been the same Fruit and Yoghurt for Bkft, Salad for lunch and either salad for TEa or pasta

But Yesterday I made Quiche OMG how yum is that made it with Mushrooms , Peppers and Onions - had to stop myself from eating it all.
Tomorrow I'm going to make the Veg Chilli and friday going to make The rich beef lasagne (which is for Saturday). Slowly getting organised.

Hope everyone has a good WI.

Kats:):):)

Hello KK.

Have you seen Snuggles thread? She lost 8lb in a week near target too, just eating fish with meals.. gotta be worth a go when you STS.. boost losses too.

With a STS week, you need to look at that, that you maintained.. the loss you have already had and then your body is adjusting to loosing for the next week. Keep it up and mmm I love Quiche too :)x

Ah that's not so bad, at least you didn't put on. Like everyone has always said, your body doesn't know what day you WI - and hopefully it'll all come off again next week

Can I just ask... on your bike ride, how did you manage to have an uphill route on the way there, then uphill on the way back? That's got to be the most unrewarding bike ride ever!! xx

Hi Sarah,

I know- tell me about it! OH said did I want to go the quick way back I said yes - little did I know that it was mostly on the road and uphill - I was completely knackered - then I had to cook tea!....

Hi EF,
Really - fish with every meal even Bkft, Meat meal etc.... Trouble is I only like tinned Tuna and Cod in Beer Batter with Chips ! hee hee.:):p

Bought new mag today - so excited lots of recipes and a mix and match thingy - will read it tonight.

Kats :):):):):)

Yeah KK, I get that SW mag this week too, might even give the 7 day plan a go to see if it boosts losses. Will give anything a go right now, lol.. RE Fish week, no not for brekkie, but dinner and lunch. Good loss though and doubt I'd have anywhere near that, but its set a trend and there are a few ppl doing it this week. So will be interesting to find out it it works for others. x

I'm going to try fishy week starting Monday. May as well try something different!
Can't wait to buy the new mag - is it out in the shops now? I'll probably pick it up Friday to read on my rainy camping trip this weekend!

Morning KK

Hope you are well hun, its really windy and raining here today, overnight too, the pub opposite had all their umbrella's blown off the stands, must have teally blown up last night.

Sarah.. im doing the fish week too next week, a few of us have got that inspiration from snuggles and it can't hurt to try it, plus it'll give us some brain power too :) x

I know - I told my hubby last night that's what I was doing. He said I'd be a genius by the end of the week!!

hee hee - We'll are be on Mastermind.:p;)

Morning EF and Sarah

Yeah windy here last night and this morning,

Feeling pretty postive re this diet, making the veg chilli tonight mmm can't wait hungry already so going to make myself a Mugshot as I only have cottage cheese and salad - not sure what else I can have with this on a green day oo just thought I could have Ansley cous cous couldn't I - mmmm:p

Not sure I can do fishy week. EF can you advise me can I have cod and or tinned tuna with my meals for the fishy week?

Hope everyone is well...

Kats:):):):):)

Have a look at Snuggle's thread in the main forum - she's listed her 7 day meal plan in there - gives you some good ideas.
I'm going to do EE - so I can have prawn risotto, prawn curry, seafood pasta etc... (as you can tell I think I'll be sticking to seafood rather than fish on mine!!)

HI thanks ladies,

I'll look at her thread now, as I'm not a lover of fish it maybe difficult but will try anything to lose the flab a....

Kats:p;):)

Hi y'all

Veggie Bean Chilli was yummy :p- got it for Lunch today and dinner tonight - and hopefully I'll freeze some as well - didn't have time to put it away this morning so hopefully it will be okay until I get in.

Bkft: as normal Fruit and Yogurt
Lunch: Veggie Bean Chilli, Fruit and yogurt.
Dinner: Veggie Bean Chilli, Broccoli, maybe some rice.
Inbetween: Alpen Bar HEB, French Fries - 5 syns, Banana, and Apple.
Could have another HEB and 2 x HEA - but see if I'm hungry

Tomorrows food might be a bit hit and miss as I'm going to Art in Action in Waterperry Gardens - Thame ish way - am buying lunch there. but Dinner will be Rich Beef Lasagne :p- which I'm making tonight.

Sunday: Might have bacon etc for Bkft
Lunch: Sandwich HEB plus Ham
Dinner: Home Made Burgers again making them tonight and freezing reading for Sunday.

Need to go and buy more fruit - anyone else spending way too much money on food?:confused:

Kats:):):):)

HI EF

Not sure if it any different - it's a recipe from SW - so hopefully will be good.

Tucking into Veg chilli at the mom and its making my nose run -ewww

Kats:):):)

It was now all gone so is my fruit and yogurt and my packet of French Fries I have an Apple left which I'm holding onto for later well 4 o clock - going to get cup of Peppermint tea now.

The Veg Bean Chilli was out of the SW mag - needed more Chilli in my opinion, but it was still good.

Kats:):):):):)

Hey Kats, thanks for my profile message. How's your weekend been? Mmmm, I fancy veg chilli but must wait as I have officially started my fishy week today! x

Hi Sarah

The veg chilli was good. The Lasagne was looking good - until I sat down to watch Eastenders - then it burnt. Had to take burnt bits off and cover it with a cheese sauce and grated cheese - Just hubbys bit though - it wasn't bad.:)

Food for today:

Bkft: Fruit and yogurt
Apple
Lunch: Cottage Cheese Salad
Fruit and Yogurt
Dinner: Something on toast

WI on Sat and I had put on 2lbs - boo hoo so bad to the drawing board.:cry:

Kats:)

Back