KatKits Nibbles Diary

Oh no - I'm sorry to hear about your gain. Do you know why you gained, you seemed to be doing ok from your diaries?
Anyway this week is another week and hopefully you'll lose it all by next Saturday!!
((Big Hugs))

aww thanks for the hugs need them at the mom OH been made redundant ! :(
Yes I think I do - I've been having a cup of coffee in the evening with 2 digestve biscuits (3.5 syns each) and not realizeing that I wasn't added these in - thought I was.ooops:( back on the case now. I've just had a Mug shots tomato and herb flavour as I'm on a green day today.

Does anyone know if Tinned Ravoli is free? or how syns it is...

Kats:):):)

Hi KK

Sorry to hear about your OH's redundancy, it must be very stressful, which is probably why you have not real energy to do this. Try and find some if you can, as I'm sure that 2lb will be off next week :). Tinned ravioli, is only free if its the veggie one, otherwise you need to syn it hun.

Hope things improve for you, Big Hugs xxx

Hi EF

Thanks.:)

B****R I had Tesco Beef Ravioi as I looked this up on Syns forum and it said it was free..:mad:

Todays food much the same as yesterday, but for Dinner tonight will be making SW Quiche to have with my salad.:)

Sarah - my cat got scared on Sat Eve by next door looking after this horrible dog it got into our garden (they haven't got much of a fence couple of chairs - we fenced most of it for her when we had our extension grrr). anyway she was up the tree and i had to get the dog out and then OH had to get her down - since then she wont go out. She normally stays in the ulility room when we're out as she has a habit of bringing in things - but she doesn't like going in there if I manage to get her in there she usually jumps up and squeezes herself in the gap between the top cupboard and ceiling.:(

How can I make her feel that its safe in there? She'll only feel safe in the garden when she can't hear that dog.

Any ideas anyone???

Kats:):)

Ah bless your kitty, that's horrible.
I guess you'll just have to ease her in, maybe start playing with her in there, feeding her in there, giving her cuddles in there... just gradually bit by bit so she doesn't feel threatened. She'll probably get better over time, once she realises there isn't anything to be scared of any more.

Big kisses and cuddles for your kitty x

:thankyou:aww thanks Sarah - she is a sweetie - madam - but a sweetie.

I try that and see if it calms a down abit...

Kats:):kitty:

Ok todays food (Fruit and Yogurt plus weetabix (HEb and HEA) started off ok - then its someones birthday and they have brought in Cakes - the little ring donuts with choc on top - I've had three eeeeeekkkkk - just sort of popped into my mouth - bad girl.:(:(:(:(:(:(

If I'm not careful I'll be back to my starting weight - which I don't want to do.:break_diet:

So am imagining them as packets of slugs and worms and flies have been on them etc etc working so far....:jelous:

Lunch: Chicken and Bacon sandwich (HEXB):)

Dinner: Don't know as of yet - was going to have Fish and chips but Hubby not home for tea and can't really be bother to do that just for one. So might just do SW Quiche instead.

Kats:):)

Cakes in work are the worst!! I'm going to struggle next week, as we're going to be giving out pic&mix sweets to everyone as a kinda celebration, and I'm going to be the one bagging them up! How on earth will I be able to resist... !

How's your kitty today?

Hi

I know bubbalicious- its selfish of them and they just sitting here just calling no not calling now shouting my name-OMG....:devilangel:

OMG Sarah Pick and Mix my favorite type on sweets Yum with a big YUM... its no wonder I find it hard to lose weight - why do all the bad things taste nice? Kitty not too bad still doesn't like going out or in the Utility room - still easy does it.. (Left her in the front room today but don't tell hubby! he he:)

Thanks Craftylucylou - would of been a fantastic idea if it had worked
but it didn't another 2 have popped into my mouth since this morning - Oh Phoo....:break_diet:

Kats:)

Well after yesterday - I slap my forehead and pinched myself. :cry:Back on Plan today so far so good but I have the day to go - gulp!

OK Bkt: Fruit and yogurts
Snacks: Alpen Bar - HEB. Apple
Lunch: Salad and SW Quiche ( Pepper/Onion/Mushrooms plus chilli flakes and mixed herbs.
Fruit and yogurt
Snack: French Fries - 5 Syns
Dinner: Wholemeal roll HEB. HM Burgers and salad, plus cheese HEA
Fruit or another yogurt.
Coffee with some milk in HEA plus 2 digestive Biscuits @ 3.5 syns each Total syns 12.:)

Hopefully I can keep on Track - next I have to plan next week meals....:confused::confused::confused:mmm what to havemmmmm

Kats:talk017:

I'm doing the same at the moment, this silly fish week has confuzzled me!!
Hmmm... what do I fancy to eat next week

Hi Sarah

Yep it has me but as long as I can have the tinned tuna I'll be ok - just looking at recipes now - but I am presuming that if I make the Tuna bake that I will have to limited the amount tuna I have to HEB amount... as TB is a green day. Have the Mag with me today so am looking as things to cook for next week.:)
:kitty:
Kitty brought in a mouse - so we think she's ok now - she's still a little nervous but not as bad.:)

Ah she probably brought it as a present for all the extra attention you've been giving her (cat presents grr... we've had birds, mice and bats!!)

If you stick to green you'll have to limit the fish. I did EE for my fishy week so I didn't worry about measuring. I guess it's a bit easier with tinned tuna though as it's not a solid piece of fish.

Although I crashed and burned yesterday and gave into a meaty (but completely SW friendly) carvery - just couldn't face any more fish!!

I know the little madam.:kitty:

mmm I'm not sure what to do as I only really like Tinned Tuna - I might to really work this out as, as you say if Green day I'll have to measure it. EE not really sure about or do a red day where I eat tinned tune instead of meat. mmmmm worth it I know as the weight losses seem incredible - think I'll sit down with books and mags and have a read up and see what I can have.:)

Have a good weekend everyone.:)

Kats:):):):):D

Hiya
Just wanted to see how you're doing x

Hi Sarah

Sorry - I forget sometimes which threads I've been on.:)

Not doing to bad only lost 1/2 lb but its better of than on.:)

Today I have started well - did pilates exercises with the litte ball this morning. Bkft was fruit and yogurt. Mid morn had Alpen Light HEXB.
mid Morn as well had Mug shot. Lunch was WW MEd Pasta yum afters Fruit and yogurt, Mid afternoon Apple and pkt of FF (5). Dinner is Roasted Garlic and Tomato soup with WMeal Roll HEXB can have some cheese or something HEXA.
Plus Biscuits or something with cup of ovaltine how syns is ovaltine do you know at all?
so far so good.:):D
Hows your day going?:)

Kats:):):):):)

Hiya Kats been wondering where you've been!
Pilates sounds good, I've been trying to go on my Wii Fit a bit more regularly - concentrating on the yoga exercises as my posture's rubbish.
One of my friends does pilates classes and swears by it though, do you find it helps?

Having a good day thanks.
How's your kitty doing, is she all better?

HI Sarah

I do like Pilates :)- She charging 4.50 a session 3/4 hr - not sure if thats a bit of an overcharge? but I do find it helps - I'm not one to get all sweaty. Plus I do the exercises at home with the little ball - which is good - I have a bad knee which stops me from doing any real exercise :(- so I decided to give Pilates a go - helps keep you supple etc..

I haven't got WII fit - so can't do any of those exercises.:(

Kitty - is fine now - she still has her moments but we think she is doing this for attention or for more treats or to stay in a bit longer - little madam - she is lovely though....:angeldevil:

How you doing - Yoga is good for posture too.

Food for today after yesterdays cake fest.:eek:

Bkft: Fruit and Yogurt plus 2 x toast HEXB
Mid Morn: Banana and Grapes
Lunch: SW Quiche plus salad, Fruit and Yogurt.
Mid afternoon: French Fries (5) Apple.
Dinner: Cottage pie topped with swede and potato, Veg.
2 Digestive biscuits (7)

Hope to follow this to the letter....

Have a good day

Back