katy's (100th) weight loss diary! Menu checks apprechiated!

Grr still not been properly on track!! 10 weeks until mexico/florida though so tomorrow is definately the day!!! Dug out an exercise DVD, and leafed through recipes etc for next week. When I go I will be 28lbs lighter.... so I say anyway! :break_diet:

Thursday's Plan

Walk/jog/crawl - 30 mins
Arm toning exercises to banish bingo wings

Food:
B - unknown - probs fruit and yoghurt
L - Beans on toast (B) with mushrooms and toms
D - stuffed chicken (A) wrapped in bacon with salad and SW chips

Restart 9th June 2012!!

Here we go again, another restart, but keeping in with the same diary thread as I've began far too many before. 10 weeks until my holiday, I have a plan of action. Biggest Loser DVD, swimming and 95% EE plan (5% will allow for the times I cheat and don't eat super free.... a girl has to cheat sometimes right!?)

Sat 9th June
Start Weight: 16st 1lb (1.5lb gain oops!)
Target: Lose 28lbs in 10 weeks!!

Last edited:
9th june 2012
day 1 of summer shred

brunch - bacon, ww toast (b) beans toms mushrooms egg
dinner - chicken and veg chow mien with noodles

I am new to SW. I previously lost weight on WW but only managed to maintain for 6months and now weigh more than when I started. I have also been doing the plan for just over one week on EE and am really enjoying it. Really love your menu plan for your first week and might copy that for my second week while keeping a look and your red and green diet week and who knows I might follow that for the following week. thanks for the menu ideas.

Back