ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Have a lovely night!xx

Thank you girls il have a cocktail or two for you all tonight!

Wearing my dress i was meant to wear the end of november so its still quite tight x

Attachments

• image-52627183.jpg
    image-52627183.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 72
you look lovely hun have a good nite xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Oh my i am so hungover!

Need to point the drinks i had! Jeez. Then i came home made toast AND oven chips lol!

Was a great night though!

Xx

katywoo87 said:
Oh my i am so hungover!

Need to point the drinks i had! Jeez. Then i came home made toast AND oven chips lol!

Was a great night though!

Xx

At least you can remember what you had to drink ;-) x

Haha that's the way to do it! Glad you had a good night :) xx

Sounds like you had a fab night! :D I wimped out of WI again on Thursday and it's getting silly now so I've decided to cancel my monthly pass subscription and switch to eSource only. It will save me some money in the run up to Christmas and I'm feeling confident that I can do this at home and with the support of you lovely lot on here. :)
I'll keep my WI day as Thursday and have my first WI for weeks this Thursday. Dreading it to be honest but I've been hiding from it for too long now. xx

P.S. Sorry to ramble on your thread lol! :eek:

Diversity said:
Sounds like you had a fab night! :D I wimped out of WI again on Thursday and it's getting silly now so I've decided to cancel my monthly pass subscription and switch to eSource only. It will save me some money in the run up to Christmas and I'm feeling confident that I can do this at home and with the support of you lovely lot on here. :)
I'll keep my WI day as Thursday and have my first WI for weeks this Thursday. Dreading it to be honest but I've been hiding from it for too long now. xx

P.S. Sorry to ramble on your thread lol! :eek:

Yer was decent but i am paying for it now big time! That seems to make sense about swirching to esource if you are gonna save money and dont get much out of the meetings! I really want to change where i go to weigh in i dont like the ww leader :/

Step on those scales this thursday coming, take it in and find comfort in knowing that will the last time you see that number on those scales! Well done for getting back into it! I am sooo looking forward to healthy eating tomorrow got tonnes of fruit veg and homemade soup! My body feels so horrible inside when i eat crap!

Dont apologise! Anyone can put what they want on this thread :) everyones welcome xx

Well todays been a write off! I am too hungover and need junk! My insides hurt! All sorted and ready for eating healthily tomorrow and gym bag packed!

Weeklies all gone but hey nothing new there lol.

Gym classes all booked for this week on my week off:

Tuesday:
10am body condition
8pm aqua aerobics

Weds:
12.30 LBT

Thurs:
2:00pm Swimming

Friday:
Hatha yoga 10.15am

Today has been a day of getting things sorted, cleaning the house, washing, ironing etc.. Food choices havent been brilliant but i have 11pp left for dinner.. May try the peppers stuffed with mince and salad.

Yer was decent but i am paying for it now big time! That seems to make sense about swirching to esource if you are gonna save money and dont get much out of the meetings! I really want to change where i go to weigh in i dont like the ww leader :/

Step on those scales this thursday coming, take it in and find comfort in knowing that will the last time you see that number on those scales! Well done for getting back into it! I am sooo looking forward to healthy eating tomorrow got tonnes of fruit veg and homemade soup! My body feels so horrible inside when i eat crap!

Dont apologise! Anyone can put what they want on this thread :) everyones welcome xx

If you look on the WW website, type your area/postcode in and it will come up with a list of other meetings near you. :) I was lucky that my leader was lovely, but it must be hard if you don't like them.

I will definitely be weighing myself on Thursday, I'm guessing I've gained at least 5 pounds :( Hopefully it will be less and I'm back on plan 100% so fingers crossed. I know what you mean about feeling crap when you eat crap lol, it's a horrible feeling! I feel so much better in myself when I'm eating good, healthy food.

Just seen your gym classes planned for this week, good on you! :D And I'd say cleaning the house definitely counts as a workout, it's totally knackering haha. xx

Dieting is sooo much harder when i am off work. All i want to do is eat eat eat eat... :( what has happened? I was so positive and motivated last week :( :,(

Back