kayla's food diary

week 23 - day 1 (extra easy)

Breakfast - blueberries and raspberries topped with ff yogurt and a sprinkle of bran flakes (3 syns)

Lunch - jacket potato topped with cheese (1/2 HEXa), beans and bacon

Tea - homemade cheeseburgers topped with bacon and cajun spiced wedges (1/2 HEXa and HEXb), ketchup (1 syn) and a banana

Drinks - green tea and sf fizzy

Snacks - 3 packs of haribo (1.5 syns)

Syns - 5.5 (99.5 left)

week 23 - day 2 (extra easy)

Breakfast - toasted bacon sandwich with ketchup (HEXb and 1 syn)

Lunch - tuna pasta with red onion, sweetcorn and 4 tbsp salad cream (8 syns)

Tea - 2 eat smart sausages with potato egg flip (HEXa and 2 syns)

Dessert - rice pudding - pudding rice boiled in water, then add ff yogurt and sweetener

Snacks - raspberries and blueberries with ff raspberry yogurt and pack of harbio (0.5 syns)

Drinks - green tea and water

Syns - 11.5 (88 left)

Last edited:
thurs 5th may - green day

Breakfast - porridge and milk (HEXa and b) and fruit

Lunch - cheese salad sandwich and fruit

Tea - veggie curry, rice, onion bhajees, poppadom and chutney (7 syns)

syns - 7 used (98 left)

fri 6th may - extra easy

Breakfast - bacon, quorn sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, egg and toast (HEXb)

Lunch - spinach dahl

Tea - quorn sausages, sw chips, egg and beans and fruit

drinks - 5 ameretto and diet coke (17.5 syns)

syns - 17.5 used (90.5)

sat 7th may - red day

Breakfast - toasted bacon sandwich (HEXb) and fruit

Lunch - bacon and tomato pasta and fruit

Tea - ultimate cheesburgers (HEXa) and sw chips, salad

Syns - 0 used (90.5 left)

Sun 8th may - extra easy

Breakfast - toasted bacon sandwich (HEXb) and fruit

Lunch - roast pork (4 syns)

dessert - light ice cream (4 syns)

Tea - 3 ryvita thins and sweet chilli dip (6.5 syns) and fruit

Syns - 14.5 used (76 left)

Mon 9th may - red day

Breakfast - quorn sausages, beans, mushrooms, bacon and crunchy nut (HEXb), fat free yogurt and fruit

Lunch - cheese and pickle salad sandwich(HEXa and b) (1 syn) and fruit

Tea - spinach dahl and pack of quavers (5 syns)

Syns - 6 used (70 syns left)

Tues 10th may - extra easy

Breakfast - bacon, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast (HEXB)

Lunch - bacon pasta and fruit

Tea - spaghetti bolognese and 2 slices garlic bread (11 syns)

Dessert - light ice cream (4 syns)

Syns - 15 used (55 left)

Wed 11th may - red day

Breakfast - bacon, egg, tomatoes, beans, toast(HEXb) and fruit

Lunch - 3 dairylea triangles (HEXa) and 1 ryvita thin (1.5 syns)

Syns - 1.5 used (53.5 left)

Well i weighed in last night and after a very planned and well behaved week i lost 5 1/2 pounds, i cant believe it so happy with myself, my week of food is planned again im not giving up!

Thurs 12th may - extra easy

Brunch - Cheese and tomatoes on toast (HEXa and b) and a bowl of strawberries

Tea - 2x meat free glamormorgan sausages (5 syns), mash and cabbage

Syns - 5 used (100 left)

Last edited:
Fri 13th may - extra easy

Breakfast - bacon, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast (HEXb)

Lunch - chocolate cous cous and fruit (2 syns)

Tea -(starters) prawn, avocado salad and sauce.(5 syns) (main) fajita chicken and rice with coriander yogurt dip.

Syns - 7 used (93 left)

I am babysitting my sister and my mum gave us some money to get chinese so i went for the healthiest options while i watched my skinny little sister scoff all the full fat stuff i love. It was hard work but got through it safely only pinching a couple of chips. I think i deserve a pat on the back because that was hard work trying not to pinch her sweet and sour chicken and chicken curry mmmmmm!:drool:
The rest of my day was good and will be good for the rest of the week, I am taking my boyfriend out for a meal on Tuesday for his birthday to a Greek restaurant, but I have already planned my meal for that and since its my family that own it I can ask them to cook everything the way I want without feeling cheeky.:D

Sat 14th may - extra easy

Breakfast - bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast (HEXb)

Lunch - jacket potato with beans, cheese (HEXa) and fruit

Tea - beef in black bean sauce (5 syns), about 5 chips (6 syns), boiled rice, seaweed (3 syns), prawn crackers (4.5 syns)

Syns - 18.5 used (74.5 left)

Hi I love fry ups I think that's the best meal on SW, O and the onion bhajees out of the curry heaven book. O my there so yummy have you tried them? p.s (sorry if I spelt bhajees wrong hehe):p

Afternoon all, well I have been to my little cousins christening today which was lovely, got away only eating one biscuit when there was lots of biscuits, cupcakes and all sorts of nice sweet things (everything I love). I am going for a nice long walk later with the dog, so a bit of body magic is ahead of me. :doggy:
I am thinking of having a roast today but not sure yet cant seem to make my mind up having a very indecisive day today, or I may end up going for a pub lunch later, there will be no alcohol involved and I will pick something healthy.
;)

Sun 15th may - extra easy

Breakfast - porridge and lots of raspberries yummy! (HEXa and b)

Lunch - roast pork, parsnips, green beans, peas, carrots, potatoes, yorkshire pudding (4) and gravy (1).

Dessert - sw tiramisu (4)

Tea - melon and grapes and a flump (2.5)

Snacks - 1 chocolate digestive biscuit (4)

Syns - 15.5 used (59 left)

Well I decided to be a good girl and stick to a nice roast dinner in the end which was lovely, had my family around to which was nice.
My walk was nice to, which was with the family up shaugh prior, which was quite funny my puppy was walking around most of the time with his tail in between his legs scared of all the other dogs. Bless him.

Last edited:
kayla6002 said:
Hi I love fry ups I think that's the best meal on SW, O and the onion bhajees out of the curry heaven book. O my there so yummy have you tried them? p.s (sorry if I spelt bhajees wrong hehe):p

No never tried them, sound nice though. X

Morning all today I am feeling a bit under the weather today, but hey ho gotta get on with my day got work, so this is what my day will look like as i have to take it to work.

Mon 16th may - green day

Breakfast - mushroom and tomato omelette (HEXa)

Lunch - cheese, beetroot sandwich and fruit (HEXa and b) - ate it at tea time

Tea - spinach dahl - did not get eaten

Snacks - wotsits (5.5)

Syns - 5.5 used (53.5 left)

Well my day ended up being crappy could not stop being sick for a lot of the day, unfortunately could not come home and feel sorry for myself I had to stay in work.

Last edited:
Mmm you recipes sound lovely defiantly going to try a few out... Thanks for the ideas xx

Thanks I do like to change my meals frequently as I get bored easily of eating the same things, that's probably why I have never succeeded at diets hehe!

Afternoon all well today I am feeling much better, which I am glad about as it is my boyfriends birthday today and I am taking him out for a meal at my aunty and uncles Greek restaurant. This is good because I can ask my food to be cooked healthily without feeling cheeky, mmmm I cannot wait I love Greek food!:candledinner:

Tues 17th may - extra easy

Breakfast - toast with jam (0.5) and fruit (HEXb)

Lunch - spinach dahl

Tea - Meze - tuna with celery and onions, garlic mushrooms, tzatziki (3), taramaslata (4), prawns, rice, greek salad no dressing (HEXa), chicken fillets, lamb chop, pork kebabs (just incase I will allow an extra 10 syns, but my weigh in is tommorrow unfortunately so I wont be using anymore syns)

Syns - 17.5 (34 left)

Well I did change my mind in the end I ended up going for a meze which was lovely nomnomnom

Last edited:
Afternoon all well I have been having a baking fest today, it is taster night at weigh in tonight and the theme is cakes and desserts, so I decided to make a chocolate gateux and a meringue roulade, both sw friendly. They are both looking good just hope they taste nice tonight.:drool:
I am really nervous about weigh in but as you can see from my weeks food diary i should not put weight on. I think its because I had a really big meal last night and I would not normally eat something like that the day before weigh in.:wave_cry:

Wed 18th may

Breakfast - eggs on toast (HEXb)

Lunch - nothing I am nervous bout weigh in tonight I should not be as I have syns left spare but I had a big ass meal last night.

Tea - Treaties tonight chinese full fat and chocolate

Well I had my weigh tonight and lost another 1.5lbs so chuffed, I sooo cant wait to be skinny!hehe!

Last edited:
Evening all well today I made a booboo, I forgot to have breakfast, I honestly do not know how as I am normally always hungry, but O well I will make up for it tomorrow and have a huge fry up hehe!

Thurs - 19th may - extra easy

Breakfast - nothing, oops

Lunch - jacket potato with cheese, beans and bowl of fruit (HEXa)

Snack - quavers (5), a pasta sauce thing, 2 chocolate digestive biscuits (8)

Tea - steak, sw chips, 2 quorn sausages and lot and lots of garlic mushrooms

Syns - 13 (87 left)

Evening all well first things first I remembered to have breakfast today yay, and I had a big one too.
Today I have had a rubbish day my stupid manager drives me insane, bringing his problems and mood into work, so we all have to feel the same as him we are not allowed to be happy if he is not grrrr, (what kind of man are you, man up pansy!). Sorry rant over right well here is my diary for the day:

Fri 20th may - extra easy

Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 toast, mushroom and beans (HEXb)

Lunch - jacket potato cheese (HEXa), beans and salad with spring onion, peppers and cucumber.

Tea - chicken doner (5), mayo (5.5)

Syns - 10.5 (77 left)

I was really hungry and could not be bothered to cook tea, so my boyfriend said he was going to the kebab shop, so I sort of gave in to temptation but not ridiculously phew!

Last edited:
Hi all well yesterday was a busy day, I had work all day then I had a house party for my boyfriends birthday, so hence the alcohol syns.

sat 21st may - extra easy

Breakfast - Cornflakes, milk, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes (HEXa and b)

Lunch - Jacket potato, tuna, sweetcorn and mayo (4) with salad

Tea - 4 quorn sausages, half quorn burger (did not like the burgers)

Drinks - 10 amaretto and diet coke (35)

Syns - 39 (38 left)

Today me and my friend wanted to go out for something to eat so I thought my safest bet was a carvery and it was absolutely gorgeous.

Sun 22nd may - extra easy

Breakfast - toast with jam (1 and HEXb)

Lunch - A huge carvery beef, turkey, peas, carrots, cauliflower, onions, cabbage, new potatoes, yorkshire pudding (4), gravy (1)

Tea - smash garlic pizza with cheese (HEXa)

Syns - 6 (32 left)

Last edited:
Evening all I have just heard today that the same volcano that erupted last year, when all the flights got cancelled has just erupted again, well I am supposed to be going on holiday in 2 weeks time, I also did not book any holiday insurance I leave everything to the last minute (that will teach me), but I have just done it now which took me a good hour reading through all the terms and conditions to make sure I would be covered if it did get cancelled because of the ash. But knowing my luck there was something I did not see which would exclude me from getting any compensation fingers crossed it does not come to that though hey!:cross:
Well today food wise has not been to bad I don't think.

Mon 23rd may - red day

Breakfast - Porridge with raspberries, blueberries and milk (HEXa and b)

Snack - Some ryvita's sweet chilli philly (HEXa and b), snack a jack crunchy curls cheeky chutney (4.5) and 2 pears

Lunch - beef salad with lettuce, spring onions, red onions, cucumber, tomatoes and sw coleslaw and salad cream (2.5)

Tea - chicken wings, ribs and a bowl of cherries

Drinks - green tea, water, diet coke

Syns - 7 (25 left)

Last edited:
Back