Kay's Diary

One of my favs is the new ropestring band, they are absolutely brill.

Another 1lb off this week so only 1lb away from goal now but holiday next week!
I;m not going to worry about what weight I put on whilst on Hols as I now know how easy it is to lose it so I am going to enjoy myself, its my first holiday for 2 years

Giggling at the Wurzels and that combined harvester!! (my officemate thinks I'm crazy already so no worries there!)

oooh Kay... holiday... where are you going? are you self catering? All in? (taking your oatbran?)

Phew! Started work at 9am this morning (after getting kids up and fed and sarnie boxes made and feeding and walking dogs)!!! And I have only just finished and it is 8.45pm now!

I am off to Portugal on an all inclusive Hol Jo hence the diet BEFORE I go so I know what to do when I come back LOL. I play on gala bingo online and have made some great buddies on there and a few of us are meeting in Portugal for a weeks holiday... how cool is that? I am really excited but I fear there is going to be a lot of drinkies flowing :) My aim was to get to 8 stone 10lb by the time I go (next Tuesday) and I have got to 8 stone 11lb so far I am well chuffed

Kay you have done well! You could attempt some Conso and PP whenever possible? It sounds like amfun week ahead. When do u leave?

wow what a great idea Kay :) (note to forum: we must do something like this!)... :D

hope you have a great time hun... like Bren says maybe you could just go on "damage limitation/conso" for the hols :)

are you taking your oatbran? x

WOOPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I have done it! I am dead on 8 stone 10lb this morning.
OK thanks everyone for the advice I will have to read up on conso, I am not sure what you mean by conso and pp or by limitation conso but I will take my bran with me as long as customs don;t think it is something I am planning on sniffing! We are leaving home 2am on Tuesday morning

hi kay well done on getting to 8st 10 im so so jealous lol ,and ur hols just around the corner u will have a blast !!!!!!!

way to go \kay see you back in here after your hols hun LMAO

thanks everyone I love the fact that I know I can just get rid of the weight easily again when I get back. I will stick to as dukan friendly as I can while I am there but I am going to be having pva days every day (protein, veg and alcohol) :/

all u can do is ur best !!! just enjoy !!!

and a piccie will be lovley cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!

I went out for lunch with some friends yesterday and I had steak and salad and a glass of water how good am I? For Dinner in the evening I already had some steak cut up and marinading in the fridge in some soy sauce and oyster sauce so I dry fried that up with some onions, garlic and white cabbage, it was gorgeous but when I weighed this morning I was 8 stone 12 LOL! My goal only lasted a day so god knows how much I am going to put on while I am away? But hey ho lol. Going to be busy today sorting out all the washing and ironing and packing. Getting excited now

Soy and/or oyster sauce can do that to weight when you use it in the evenings, but chances are it's the salt...

Well done Kaye on reaching your goal - and, as you say, you'll know what to do when you get back. You've been really strict with your diet which is why you got there so comparatively quickly. (Note to self: be stricter, get weight lost, end diet. hmm...)

Have a lovely holiday
x

hiya kay are u on hols now mmmmmmmmm if u are enjoy hun !!!!

Back