Kay's journey to health and happiness

We all do, we forget what we've achieved because were still wanting. When I'm own I'll read back on here and follow my own advice! X

Thanks Cookie :). Going to go to bed early or I will drive myself mad thinking about tomorrows weigh in. Night Night .

Kay xx

Kay I hope it goes well for you!! I'm sooo anxious waiting for my weigh in Thursday!! You'll feel so much better after it's over I love that new start feeling !!

Night sweetie.... thinking of you xx

Thank you ladies for all your kind wishes ! Looks like your wishes paid off....I lost 3.5 lbs :D yay me !! I need to do a bunny dance :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:. I'm so happy :p.

Kay xx

That's fabulous Kay. Very well done you. XX

Thanks so much AF, I'm really over the moon :D. I will catch up with your diary soon. Hope you had a nice short break.

Kay xx

Yay Kay!! Thats brill. Way to go!! If I don't get my loss this week I might need some Kay Tips! Lol :) xx

Yay Kay!! Thats brill. Way to go!! If I don't get my loss this week I might need some Kay Tips! Lol :) xx

Thanks so much smuffin. I was really worried this week but the scales were kind to me :p. I'm sure you'll have a fab loss too hun. Fingers crossed for you :fingerscrossed: :).

Kay xx

Hellooo!!!

youve done so well!!!

Ruth
xx

Thanks Ruth you found me :p . Welcome to my diary. Looking forward to keeping in touch :) . Will pop over to your diary soon.

Kay xx

Fan bloody tastic :)

Thanks Rae Rae, I can't stop smiling :), it's not often I have such a good loss I'm really happy. Popping out now, will have a good catch up on your diary later.

Kay xx

Back