Kay's journey to health and happiness

lol that's not a silly question . Yep you can add it to sauces, soups, salads, stir frys. The only thing is I like my kale crunchy so don't over cook it, I normally add it right at the end of my cooking so the nutrients stay alive and its a nice bright green colour. It's not something I would add in a slow cooker or soup maker and kill it by over cooking it. My tip is whatever you add it to, add it just before the end, max 2-3 mins cooking time, it wilts really quickly like spinach.

Also a pf tip, when fruits and veggies are more in their raw state, pf will come more frequently, but once they are over cooked she will come but a little less .:p Hope this helps :) .

Kay xx

Ahh thanks for that... I'll give it a try.

I never knew that about veggies and stuff being in their raw state helping with the pf! Well you learn something new every day :)

I've drunk LOADS, not kept a track of it exactly but I'm living on the loo! Hopefully that's a good sign :) Just want to get it over and done with now, Chris said tonight that I look like I've lost weight this week, but I don't know if he's just saying that 'cos he knows how good I've been. I just hope the pf shows up again tomorrow morning, send her my way!

I've never tried kale, just googled it though and it says it packed with fibre, no wonder you've had 3 pf visits today!

As for those home scales, don't pay any attention to them. Remember they weighed you heavier than the ones at group.

xxx

Well done on drinking loads Bev, I'm sure Chris is being honest and he can see a difference from last week. If you've ate loads of fibre today I'm sure she will visit you, lots of superfree and water and she will be with you in the morning hun :) . Yep I'm not going to worry about the scales so much, I've enjoyed my meals this week and am drinking loads too. Best of luck for tomorrow hun, I'm so excited for you to get your 5 stones award ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks hunny, I hope so too. Gonna go and watch a movie now in be and try and take my mind off WI! Hope you have a nice night xxx

Ahh thanks for that... I'll give it a try.

I never knew that about veggies and stuff being in their raw state helping with the pf! Well you learn something new every day :)

I think I should clarify b4 everyone thinks I've gone nutty :p, I mean yes they need to be cooked you don't want indigestion either from raw veggies lol, but not cooked the f*** out of either :D , I'm not saying you do but some people do and it diminishes the nutritional value of the veg to our bodies.

Kay xx

I think I should clarify b4 everyone thinks I've gone nutty :p, I mean yes they need to be cooked you don't want indigestion either from raw veggies lol, but not cooked the f*** out of either :D , I'm not saying you do but some people do and it diminishes the nutritional value of the veg to our bodies.

Kay xx

Haha! I must admit that I love soggy broccoli :eek: but have to have my carrots still quite hard!! Xx

Haha! I must admit that I love soggy broccoli :eek: but have to have my carrots still quite hard!! Xx

...what was that, you like your carrots hard ?? :8855: pmsl !

Thanks hunny, I hope so too. Gonna go and watch a movie now in be and try and take my mind off WI! Hope you have a nice night xxx

Hope you enjoy your movie hun, hope you come back with a smashing loss ! Goog luck, I'll be checking in tomorrow to see how you got on :D . Take care.

Hugs Kay xx

Think I'm going to hit the pillow now :nightf: . I don't think I will be online tomorrow, I am out most of the day visiting my aunt then catching up with a friend later, which will involve lots of shopping, eating at an Indian (god help me lol ) and a movie :p . I'm not sure how late I'll be back so will probably post up tomorrows eats on Sunday morning. Hope you all have a fab weekend. Catch up with you all on Sunday ! :D

Kay xx

1509905_891808147515306_820887870_n.jpg

Thought this might be a friend if yours xx

H ...I'm just kidding :p,

I know what you mean about low energy levels :rolleyes: feeling a bit like that this morning too . I hope your day perks up and you get some time to relax after all the mum duties :). Well done for sticking to the plan . Hope you have a fab Friday hun !

Kay xx

:8855::)

Saturday morning and it's blue skies and wall-to-wall sunshine for us, so I count my blessings for that. Wish I could drag myself out of this low energy/low mood slump. Hope you have a fabulous day out on Saturday hun.

H xx

Last edited:
Morning, I just wanted to say I love your thread and the helpful tips/ideas on here x I started SW last week and have first weigh in today.. so thanks really for giving me ideas and pulling me thru x I shall follow you all with interest xx

Hi Kay!

Another fab week for you! :D
I've tried to keep an eye on your thread this week. But I'm making a point of catching up properly at the weekend.
Hope you have a lovely day today . Enjoy your Indian.

X

Back