Kay's journey to health and happiness

Think I'm going to log off early tonight feeling a bit tired, might watch some telly then off to bed. Will catch up with you all tomorrow :) .

Kay xx

Thanks so much Cookie :), I will try but if I get really down tomorrow, I don't want to give you lot a headache again, I will just stay offline instead :sad0071: .

Kay xx

Hey - staying offline is against the rules! We're here to support u - like u do to us - that's the whole point of the site ain't it? U don't want mini friends up an down the land worrying about u do u?

Please let us know how u get on and wait for the praise or support - hopefully the former. Night Nightx

Now now, turn that frown upside down! I've not drank much water t all so going to take some now, see if I can do half a litre whilst in the bath. I'll see you in a while, chin up Kay :):):)

That's fine to have half a litre of gin in the bath Cookie - take care not to slip tho' - but when are u going to drink the water? LOL

Thanks so much Cookie :), I will try but if I get really down tomorrow, I don't want to give you lot a headache again, I will just stay offline instead :sad0071: .

Kay xx

Sorry hun, that's not allowed. Permission declined. You need to be here so that we can help you through the good and the not-quite-so-good, just as you do for everyone else. :nono: ;)

Big hugs,

H xx

*big hugs* for getting through today. Hope you feel a bit better this week, but no disappearing offline missy!! Xxx

That omelette looks immense!!!! My time off was good thanks but ate the world.
Iwas meant to stay offline for like one day ended up being a lot longer and had a 9lb gain

Don't do it!!

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning Kay :):):)

Those smiles are hopefully going to brighten your mood but even if it doesn't its your diary you can rant all you want, better to share it than bottle it up and go off like a bottle of pop at someone you care about. However your feeling today, you don't have to hide it here. I'm off to the gym see you later? X

Morning Kay - the sun's shining here and hope it is with u? Hope ur not feeling stressed - wonder why we just can't go with the flow?

Is it cos we want to lose the weight sooooo much do u think? Remember we're all here for u!

Good Morning everyone. I don't know what happened to me last night but because I weighed myself yesterday morning and it showed a 1lb gain, I kind of thought `what's the point ' . I tried to have a low syn day to limit the damage on Tuesday. By the evening I had finished on 2.5 syns. But after logging off from here I went down to the kitchen and fixed myself another hot choc drink for 2 syns, then I ate x6 Cadburys Chocolate fingers for 9 syns in one minute, bringing my end of day total to 13.5 syns ! :( I can't believe I went from 2.5 syns to 13.5 in a matter of a minute How stupid I am, I have no self control. I've stepped on the scales this morning and now its showing a 2lb gain. Well done Kay, your really doing well ! :mad: I don't know why I do this self sabotage to myself . It reminds me of the old me before SW and I never want those habbits to creep back in my life again :cry:. I think I'm not going to eat much today, I don't think I will stay for group tomorrow either if it's a gain . Sorry for rant peeps. I think I will go now before I do everyone's head in again :sad0071: .

Kay xx

Aww kay don't be feeling like this... you can up to 15 syns a day so you were still in your limit. The scales probably show a gain because of the sodium and things
Drink plenty of water today and you should be fine xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did something similar after my running yesterday. Punishing and shouting at yourself won't help. Can you talk to yourself like any of your mini friends? What would you say to me if I'd done that? (Big hugs).

Hi Kay,

Hope you don't mind me commenting. Please don't be too hard on yourself! :) Everyone falls off the bandwagon every now and again. The best thing to do is to not just give up. Pick yourself up and get straight back on the diet. Don't let it turn into a downward spiral when you've been doing so well. You can do this!! :) Look how well you have done up to now. You've already lost over 3 stone. Don't give up now! You're doing fab! xx

Usually a bit of guilt can put you right back on track for a fantastic week. Don't hate yourself too much ok, this is life and it can't always be regimented and 100%. You'll pull it back because you'll choose to :) :)

Back