Kay's journey to health and happiness

Oh Kay don't beat yourself up Hun xx
As it been said you were still on plan, but I know what it does to us to see that number go up , tomorrow could be a while new ball game ,
You've got a lovely heart wether tomorrow is a incywincy gain , a sts or a super dooper loss won't make any difference to the wonderful lady that is Kay , :) :):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Kay! I have good news. Everyone above is ace and are here routing for you!

First of all, nothing is as bad as you think and here's to why!

1) you've now got a food diary so you can reflect on good days / weeks & feelings and are able to look back & repeat them

2) your diary can also reflect on those not so good days / weeks & feelings and what you'd like change about it.

3) everyone has done what you've done, and will do it too, its all part of our journey. It's what we do next that matters

4) worse scenario you gain this week, it's crucial you stay to group this is where you get the most help & support, i always feel better when i stay after a gain. You pay for it, use it! Your group will be routing for you too:)

5) pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start planning for the week ahead. Hopefully you've gone out for a walk or something and cleared your head, ready to start again.

Right sermon over, I've criminals to catch but I'll pop on later if I can. X

Good Morning everyone. I don't know what happened to me last night but because I weighed myself yesterday morning and it showed a 1lb gain, I kind of thought `what's the point ' . I tried to have a low syn day to limit the damage on Tuesday. By the evening I had finished on 2.5 syns. But after logging off from here I went down to the kitchen and fixed myself another hot choc drink for 2 syns, then I ate x6 Cadburys Chocolate fingers for 9 syns in one minute, bringing my end of day total to 13.5 syns ! :( I can't believe I went from 2.5 syns to 13.5 in a matter of a minute How stupid I am, I have no self control. I've stepped on the scales this morning and now its showing a 2lb gain. Well done Kay, your really doing well ! :mad: I don't know why I do this self sabotage to myself . It reminds me of the old me before SW and I never want those habbits to creep back in my life again :cry:. I think I'm not going to eat much today, I don't think I will stay for group tomorrow either if it's a gain . Sorry for rant peeps. I think I will go now before I do everyone's head in again :sad0071: .

Kay xx

Aww *big hugs* - please dont apologise for the rant, its your diary and you can rant away!

I know how you feel, even though you were within syns (and so technically of course on plan), if you're anything like me its the lack of control thats a worry, especially if you didnt enjoy it.

Our bodies can vary by a few pounds just with water weight fluctuations anyway, so please dont get too worried. Your scales always weigh higher than the ones at group too if you remember from previous weeks.

Hope you have a good day and all the best for tomorrow xx

Good Morning everyone. I don't know what happened to me last night but because I weighed myself yesterday morning and it showed a 1lb gain, I kind of thought `what's the point ' . I tried to have a low syn day to limit the damage on Tuesday. By the evening I had finished on 2.5 syns. But after logging off from here I went down to the kitchen and fixed myself another hot choc drink for 2 syns, then I ate x6 Cadburys Chocolate fingers for 9 syns in one minute, bringing my end of day total to 13.5 syns ! :( I can't believe I went from 2.5 syns to 13.5 in a matter of a minute How stupid I am, I have no self control. I've stepped on the scales this morning and now its showing a 2lb gain. Well done Kay, your really doing well ! :mad: I don't know why I do this self sabotage to myself . It reminds me of the old me before SW and I never want those habbits to creep back in my life again :cry:. I think I'm not going to eat much today, I don't think I will stay for group tomorrow either if it's a gain . Sorry for rant peeps. I think I will go now before I do everyone's head in again :sad0071: .

Kay xx

Hi Kay - reading this hours after u posted this - so can't add to the good stuff others have posted - but I don't like to hear u talking about urself like that - would u talk to any of us like - I'll answer that for you - NO U DEFINITELY WOULDN'T!!

You're so kind, caring, always sharing tips/recipes, keeping in touch, remembering our WIs etc etc but so hard on urself - as u know 13.5 syns is well within plan - but I understand how it feels to lose control in that kind of situation - check out my stats - and they don't show my highest weight of 14st 2!

I hope you learn to be kinder to you - and I agree with the other person who suggested u stay at class whatever happens but if u can't face what the heck? Just post on here to ur hearts content - we'll all be there for youx

Evening Kay - please dont be hard on yourself, staying away because your feeling guilty/ashamed isnt the answer. Syns for the week work out at 105 - so if you average the week out I bet your still under that.

Your being way to harsh on yourself lovely. Stay to group because I bet as well as people supporting you, YOU are a great support to others. All your friends on minis are here for you we have all been in the same frame of mind your in. Dont give up hunni - stick with it. Things are never as bad as they seem chin up love and come back to us xxx

Flipping typical of you Kay, that you have a blow out and still stay on plan! I just called down to my mother, she got home from a family mass yesterday - she was giving out that she couldn't stay on plan at the house after the mass - she had stew, followed by cheesecake and apple tart, then came home to a "salad" with 2 spring rolls, a vol au vent, some baked Camembert, chutney - but she was delighted with herself because she avoided white bread and wine!!!

Hi Kay, :wave_cry:

We're all here for you - here's some words that speak to me, and I hope they will to you too:

"The scale fails to weigh anything of worth at all – all things worth measuring are measured in smiles, accomplishments, love, friends, health and happiness."

Come back and talk to your friends on minis - we want to help you, just as you've helped us.

H xx

Hope you're okay. I dont like that you've gone quiet. Good luck today lovely but like everyone has said you are sooo much more than a number on a scale. Big hugs xx

Hi Kay, :wave_cry:

We're all here for you - here's some words that speak to me, and I hope they will to you too:

"The scale fails to weigh anything of worth at all – all things worth measuring are measured in smiles, accomplishments, love, friends, health and happiness."

Come back and talk to your friends on minis - we want to help you, just as you've helped us.

H xx

Great words there H!

Flipping typical of you Kay, that you have a blow out and still stay on plan! I just called down to my mother, she got home from a family mass yesterday - she was giving out that she couldn't stay on plan at the house after the mass - she had stew, followed by cheesecake and apple tart, then came home to a "salad" with 2 spring rolls, a vol au vent, some baked Camembert, chutney - but she was delighted with herself because she avoided white bread and wine!!!

.......so glad to hear I'm not the only one who's done things like that and found something positive about it - who was I kidding eh?

Morning Kay - hope ur ok - v quiet without u - as u can see we're missing our K-threads! Thinking of u and hope class goes ok - pls let us know - we're all waiting - the support is here for u if u need itx

Not much to say that hasn't been said so here's a hug :bighug: and just look at how many people are here for you and rooting for you! Even your "binge" was within syns, I have more than that on a daily basis!
Please don't be so hard on yourself, come back and read all the wonderful things people have said about you xx

Morning Kay.....

hope all goes well xx

Back