Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello, I'm not worried about wi tomorrow I'm dreading it! I'll happily take any loss I can get even a STS after today; one can only hope.

Tomorrow when I step on the scales though, I know I wont have done everything I can to lose weight & that's the only disappointment I'll have really. Still I'm just hoping :):)
What is this soup challenge your doing & how does it work? Xx

Hello, I'm not worried about wi tomorrow I'm dreading it! I'll happily take any loss I can get even a STS after today; one can only hope.

Tomorrow when I step on the scales though, I know I wont have done everything I can to lose weight & that's the only disappointment I'll have really. Still I'm just hoping :):)
What is this soup challenge your doing & how does it work? Xx

Best of luck for tomorrow hun, sometimes the extra cals kick starts our metabolism, you might be in for a nice surprise and I'm hoping so :) . Well with the soup challenge, I can't say it works yet :D I will findout on Tuesday although I think TOTM fairy might come and sabotage my efforts, because I get major cravings when she comes, but will try and stick to the challenge. Basically soup is ment to be healthy, filling and great for losses so the idea is to try and make sure that at least one of your meals in the day is soup for 7 days. I know that sounds boring but you make different ones in the week. My coriander and veg one will finish soon so thinking of doing a spinach and lentil one next, Von gave me the idea. Me Brittany and Von are doing the challenge and I'm also doing it with 3 girls from my group. :) I'll know on Tuesday if its been worthwhile. But one good thing is I'm really feeling full all the time. :p

Kay xx

Evening Kay hope you've had a good day hun xx

Thanks Sheila :), well done on your loss hun, so happy for you. Yep completed day 2 of my soup challenge, so far so good, I do feel a lot fuller than normal so that's a good sign and pf has been visiting me too :p . When is your night out, is it Friday ? Are you planning on using flexi syns ? :)

Kay xx

HI Kay, how has your weigh in gone this week, hope you are ok xx

HI Kay, how has your weigh in gone this week, hope you are ok xx

Hey Pootle, I was just going to post on your diary :). How are you hun, how has day 2 on the plan gone for you ? My weigh in is a day after you on Tuesdays. I got my 3.5 stone award yesterday so am really happy . :p

Kay xx

Hey Kathryn :), how are you feeling hun, I know you weren't feeling too great yesterday. Hope today has been a better day for you, will pop over to your diary in a mo.

Kay xx

I'm not too bad thanks, just tired and feeling sicky because of the painkillers. I'm in bed now hoping for a good night's sleep :)
Your soup looks lush by the way :)

I'm not too bad thanks, just tired and feeling sicky because of the painkillers. I'm in bed now hoping for a good night's sleep :)
Your soup looks lush by the way :)

Aww hope you feel better hun and get a good nights sleep. Soup was lovely, nearly finished now, thinking of making a lentil one next not sure yet. Pf likes the soup too, she has been visiting me :D.

Kay xx

I don't think the of likes pizza, she's not been here, there's time yet though if you've finished with her, I'll have her in the morning please, cheers in advance xx

I don't think the of likes pizza, she's not been here, there's time yet though if you've finished with her, I'll have her in the morning please, cheers in advance xx

okie tokie Cookie, she's on her way, she was here an hour ago lol :D .......sent :superwoman:......good luck for tom hun, you will do fab ! :)

Kay xx

Nighty night everyone, going to hit the pillow now :nightf: . Catch up with you lovely ladies tomorrow . :)

Kay xx

Thanks Sheila :), well done on your loss hun, so happy for you. Yep completed day 2 of my soup challenge, so far so good, I do feel a lot fuller than normal so that's a good sign and pf has been visiting me too :p . When is your night out, is it Friday ? Are you planning on using flexi syns ? :)

Kay xx

Yes its Friday when im out Kay - to be honest I will probably have a night off plan. Its a make your own cocktail night and I wont know where to begin on synnage plus pub buffet and it wont be healthy so I'll just get back on it on Saturday :D xx

Yes its Friday when im out Kay - to be honest I will probably have a night off plan. Its a make your own cocktail night and I wont know where to begin on synnage plus pub buffet and it wont be healthy so I'll just get back on it on Saturday :D xx

Oh wow sounds like a super fun night out. Yep I agree you should totally enjoy yourself, there are enough days to Wednesday, your lucky :D .

Kay xx

Sorry didn't get bk to your diary, went bed early knee was bothering me ,
Now I'm wide awake typical xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey u apparently there's a nice bag of spicy parsnips in Asda that is nice blended into a soup... or butternut squash with sweet potato sounds nice ....

I tend to just make carrot and lentil hehe

Have a nice day xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey u apparently there's a nice bag of spicy parsnips in Asda that is nice blended into a soup... or butternut squash with sweet potato sounds nice .... I tend to just make carrot and lentil hehe Have a nice day xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Hi ooh spicy parsnips sound nice, I've made butternut squash in the past it's very nice, after I've finished my veg soup I'm going to make a carrot , coriander and lentil one me thinks,
Von xxx

Oh just remembered got a recipe for sweet corn and celery soup yesterday that might be my next , really want to try it ,
What a dilemma :)

Back