Kay's journey to health and happiness

Good luck Kay!!

Greetings everyone :D !

I lost 4.5 lbs !! :p I'm a very very happy bunny :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: . The salad challenge worked ! I'm so so happy :bliss:!

and ...
I got slimmer of the week
Sow.jpg
:p

and ...
I got my 4 stone award !
S56.jpg
:D

It's still doesn't feel like its me that's lost that weight lol :p. Thank you all for your lovely wishes regarding my aunt, I really appreciate it :), the last few days have been a bit difficult for me. And thank you to those that joined me on the salad challenge, all your support has really kept me going this week :D.

MY NEXT MINI GOAL

- to get my 4.5 stone award by the end of April

THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

For the next 2 weeks I have decided to resume back to my normal SW meals, but since doing the challenges, I don't want my body to have a gain next week because I have resumed back to my normal eating, so I am adding the gym to my routine to balance things out and keep the losses going. I hope to do 5 days a week at the gym, my doc has given me the ok, but I will still take it easy and do some light exercises to start with. I will only increase them if I feel stronger. With doing the walks on the challenges, it has really helped me get fit for gym. I went straight to the gym after group today and worked out :D then I came home, had a little to eat and now I'm updating :p. From now on I will be including my body magic with my daily eats at the end of the day. :)

THE CHALLENGES

As I have mentioned before, I personally don't believe in doing the same challenge, 2 weeks continuously so will take a 2 week break from them for now. However for those of you that are interested I will be running them again on the following dates in April :-

Tuesday 15th April - Monday 21st April - The Soup Challenge (I will be setting up a thread for this with the guidelines very soon)
Tuesday 22nd April - Monday 28th April - The Salad Challenge (there is already a thread set up for this)

RESULTS OF THE SALAD CHALLENGE

The first week of the Salad Challenge has completed and here are the results :D.

Salad Challenge1.png
Okay I am off now to add a new shiny sticker to my signature and update my stats ! I will be back in a bit, hope you are all having a lovely day ! :D

Kay xx

Yay!!! Sooo so happy for you Kay. You deserve it! Massive well done!!!! Looking forward to catching up with you. I have posted a couple of times. So happy to hear your aunt is doing ok! xxx

Thanks so much KMD :p, yep I have been reading all your posts to me. Thank you so much for your support. I am a happy bunny today :bunnydance: ! :D I hope your having a fab week, will pop over to your diary later for a good catch up ! :)

Kay xx

Kay! You Star!!

So thrilled for you, that's an amazing loss two weeks on the trot.

You're on a roll.

Thanks so much Niamh :), the salad challenge has really worked for all of us, I hope you have a smashing loss on it too, you're also doing super well this week, been reading your food diaries, well done hun. :p Now if only I could get u to join me on some body magic ? :D hehe

Kay xx

Wow Kay - really well done, congratulations!! :clap:

Aww thanks so much Mandy, your so sweet, you always post on my diary, I must pop over to yours today :D. I hope the plan is going well for you hun and your having a super duper fab week ! :p

Kay xx

OMG Kay you are doing so well. Another absolutely amazing loss hun! Well done you are amazing :happy096:

Aww, thank u Lmn :), I get all my inspiration and support from you guys, you are all so lovely, don't think I would ever get this far without my mins friends. Thank you, I am super happy to get my 4 stone award today :party0011: .

Kay xx

Aww, thank u Lmn :), I get all my inspiration and support from you guys, you are all so lovely, don't think I would ever get this far without my mins friends. Thank you, I am super happy to get my 4 stone award today :party0011: .

Kay xx

You are fab and it is you that is doing it not everyone else, so you need all the praise. We just help keep you on track :)
Loving your new shiny bottom!!xx

You are fab and it is you that is doing it not everyone else, so you need all the praise. We just help keep you on track :)
Loving your new shiny bottom!!xx

Aww thanks so much Lmn, I like my new shiny bottom too :D. What I am most happy about is that the salad challenge has worked for all those that did it. It makes me very happy to see others doing fabulously well :). You are doing amazing too with the detox, that takes some will power ! I hope you have another smashing loss next week Lmn, already got my fingers crossed for you hun :p !

Kay xx

Kay, you little superstar!!! Great loss this week, and your attitude / motiviation is infectious :)

Can you share a link ot the soup & salad challenge please? I can't find them and I'd love to join in and have a bash at the them :) xx

Aww thanks so much Lmn, I like my new shiny bottom too :D. What I am most happy about is that the salad challenge has worked for all those that did it. It makes me very happy to see others doing fabulously well :). You are doing amazing too with the detox, that takes some will power ! I hope you have another smashing loss next week Lmn, already got my fingers crossed for you hun :p !

Kay xx

Thanks hun, I really hope I get a good result on the scales on Monday because it is my last official weigh in before my holiday.
I am definately going to give the salad challenge a go when I get back from holiday.xx

Kay, you little superstar!!! Great loss this week, and your attitude / motiviation is infectious :)

Can you share a link ot the soup & salad challenge please? I can't find them and I'd love to join in and have a bash at the them :) xx

Hey Em's thanks :D, I get great inspiration from all you guys, can only dream of being where you are, hope to have my 7 stone loss one day and be at target :). Sure hun here is the link to the Salad Challenge :-

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...38626-kays-salad-challenge-8.html#post7193732

The soup one I am still setting up, but me and Von did it a few weeks back and we both had very good losses. I should have the thread up by next week hopefully.

Good luck for tonight hun, hope you come back with a smashing result ! :D Yay ! Go Tuesday Team ! :party0049:

Kay xx

Wow well done you little super star.

Enjoy the rest...can be hard being so regimented with eating challenges so a week or two back to normal will help for when you are back on it again.

I think I'll follow your lead!! I've kinda had a salad today lol. :) :)

Well done and enjoy the glory!

Back