Kay's journey to health and happiness

Good morning Kay,
I am so sorry to hear that your op has been cancelled, it must be so frustrating for you.
Like everyone else has said, stay strong and don't give up. I also think you should go to your group today as you say you are feeling cut off from people because you are not working, seeing others at the group might help perk you up a bit.
Big hugs hun, we are all here for you.xx

Morning Kay,

That's terrible that they've cancelled your appointment at such short notice, there's no need for it at all. I can imagine how angry you're feeling and how your emotions can take over when you're feeling such anger, but please remember how far you've come and how strong & determind you are.

My advice would be to go to group, but hey no one can force you can they?

Hope you're feeling better today - Keep smiling :) xxx

Hey Bunny :bighug:
Firstly do NOT be sorry for ranting/moaning/insert appropriate word here. This is YOUR diary, and we are here to support YOU! Rant and rave as much as you like, throw something, scream at the world, do whatever it takes to get the anger out, these things do us no good being bottled up!
And stupid bloody NHS! Grrr! How very dare they?! xx

Oh Kay - I'm so sorry to read your news, I can only echo what everyone else here has said, we are all here to support each other through good and bad so never feel you need to apologise for venting. I can only hope that there is a reason for what's happened and hope it will eventually prove to be for the best even though it's impossible to see it that way now. :raincloud::hug99:

Hi Kay,

So sorry to hear they cancelled your operation. Bas*eurd NHS! So annoying. I know how worried you were and just wanted to get it over and done with. You are an amazing lady and can get through this and cope till next month. Just think. It may be a sign and give you the extra time that you wanted to get your 4 1/2 stone and more. You have done so well, don't worry about your little blow out. We all have those days. Keep smiling happy bunny Kay xxxxxx :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

*big hugs* hope you're feeling a little better today Hun xx

Hello everyone, thank you so so much for all your lovely wishes, your all so kind and supportive and I really appreciate it :).

I have come to terms with things now, yesterday was horrible, today I'm still hurt and upset but the anger is over with and I've accepted things for what they are. I overslept this morning, my head felt heavy and I woke up late, ended up missing group. I've texted my C and told her my Op is not going through so I will resume group from next week, she has put me down for H today. I have decided to take a week off, I just need a break from it all. I am not going to do any crazy eating or anything, all within syns but not be so strict on myself either and enjoy my food. I'm not going to log my food diaries this week, I just want to chill for a bit. From next week I have 3 weeks left before my next Op date to get my 4.5 stone award. I'm not going to rush and also this time I might take a break from my own challenges lol and just stick with the normal SW plan ;).

I know I've probably got some serious catching up to do with your diaries, hope your all well and having some fabby losses ! :D

Thanks again to all my mins family, your all amazing !! :)

Group Hug Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Hello everyone, thank you so so much for all your lovely wishes, your all so kind and supportive and I really appreciate it :).

I have come to terms with things now, yesterday was horrible, today I'm still hurt and upset but the anger is over with and I've accepted things for what they are. I overslept this morning, my head felt heavy and I woke up late, ended up missing group. I've texted my C and told her my Op is not going through so I will resume group from next week, she has put me down for H today. I have decided to take a week off, I just need a break from it all. I am not going to do any crazy eating or anything, all within syns but not be so strict on myself either and enjoy my food. I'm not going to log my food diaries this week, I just want to chill for a bit. From next week I have 3 weeks left before my next Op date to get my 4.5 stone award. I'm not going to rush and also this time I might take a break from my own challenges lol and just stick with the normal SW plan ;).

I know I've probably got some serious catching up to do with your diaries, hope your all well and having some fabby losses ! :D

Thanks again to all my mins family, your all amazing !! :)

Group Hug Kay xx

:grouphugg:

So glad you're feeling a little better, hate seeing you upset and angry :( The next few weeks may be difficult but just hang in there, we're all here to support you all the way. (and even though it's a bit selfish I'm glad I get to keep you for another few weeks hehehe)

Big hugs xxxxx

Yay she's back :)

Good idea about taking a step back a little bit for a week. I know you won't go crazy food wise, but it'll be just nice to enjoy your food again instead of being so strict with yourself.

Have a fab week Kay, I'm pleased you're back smiling :) xx

So glad you're feeling a little better, hate seeing you upset and angry :( The next few weeks may be difficult but just hang in there, we're all here to support you all the way. (and even though it's a bit selfish I'm glad I get to keep you for another few weeks hehehe)

Big hugs xxxxx

Aww thanks Kirsty, that's a plus for me too :p, I get to spend more time with my mins friends and watch them do fab on their journey, it will inspire me to do better when I return :). Hope your having a fab week hun and well done on your loss !

Kay xx

So glad to hear you're feeling better Kay. I think a more relaxed approach to things will do you good, not that the challenges aren't amazing, but we all need a break now and again!

Yay she's back :)

Good idea about taking a step back a little bit for a week. I know you won't go crazy food wise, but it'll be just nice to enjoy your food again instead of being so strict with yourself.

Have a fab week Kay, I'm pleased you're back smiling :) xx

Aww thanks Emma :), yep feeling slightly better today thanks. Your on a roll hun, good luck and I hope you have a smashing loss tonight ! :D

Kay xx

So glad to hear you're feeling better Kay. I think a more relaxed approach to things will do you good, not that the challenges aren't amazing, but we all need a break now and again!

Thanks hun :), well done on your loss this week and completing the challenge, so happy for you ! :p I will update the spreadsheet with your and Von's results on the challenge thread. xx

Hi Hun glad your feeling better today, I'm following a regular sw plan from tomorrow, bought some jacket pots to have for teas , really missing a few carbs now, having bolognaise tonight with rice, yum,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hun glad your feeling better today, I'm following a regular sw plan from tomorrow, bought some jacket pots to have for teas , really missing a few carbs now, having bolognaise tonight with rice, yum,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Vonnie, missed you hun :). Did you see the message I left you on your diary ? Yay ! to the 7.5stones ! I'm am so happy for you today hun, ((( big hugs))).

Kay xx

Back