Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hehe I thought you would like it Kay :p

What's your weakness ? Everyone has something, mines biccys :p. If you could eat something and not put on weight, what would it be ?

Kay xx

What's your weakness ? Everyone has something, mines biccys :p. If you could eat something and not put on weight, what would it be ?

Kay xx

...thinking now, oh is it Maltesers , I know you like them :D xx

Hey RR :), I'm ok thanks, just struggled a bit with my coffee and biccys :rolleyes:, its what I call coffee and biccy weather :p, well that's my excuse anyway. It's been chucking it down here in London, thunder storms and all. How has your day been hun ?

Kay xx

Ahhhh no, it's very humid up north. Had a good day, was working then went to see my Bro as it's his bday today then seen J before he went to work and I went on an hours walk with my friend :) xx

In box full Hun,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol Maltesers, crunchies, daim bars, cream eggs the list is endless .....oh and cheese doritos lol

...what's the most you've had in one sitting that you can remember of ? :D I think I could beat all of you hands down .. I've gone through 2 packs of choc hob nobs before in one sitting, in my pre SW days lol, its different they didn't stay down and I threw them all up after being a complete pig ! :9529::giggle:

...what's the most you've had in one sitting that you can remember of ? :D I think I could beat all of you hands down .. I've gone through 2 packs of choc hob nobs before in one sitting, in my pre SW days lol, its different they didn't stay down and I threw them all up after being a complete pig ! :9529::giggle:

Oh thats a hard Q Kay - ive been known to sit and eat a full family size box of the malteasers all in one go, ive eaten a 6 pack of cheesy wotsits all in one go, erm ive done full packets of choccy biscuits with a cuppa - I think id be sick if I did all that now lol x

Ahhhh no, it's very humid up north. Had a good day, was working then went to see my Bro as it's his bday today then seen J before he went to work and I went on an hours walk with my friend :) xx

Well done on the walk RR :) and well done on getting back on plan this week. You sound a lot more relaxed and I saw your food diary too, it looks fab :p. I hope we have a sunny day tomorrow so I can go for my walk too ;).

Kay xx

Well done on the walk RR :) and well done on getting back on plan this week. You sound a lot more relaxed and I saw your food diary too, it looks fab :p. I hope we have a sunny day tomorrow so I can go for my walk too ;).

Kay xx

Feelin motivated again and giving my diet a shake up :) hope you manage to get out for your walk xx

Oh thats a hard Q Kay - ive been known to sit and eat a full family size box of the malteasers all in one go, ive eaten a 6 pack of cheesy wotsits all in one go, erm ive done full packets of choccy biscuits with a cuppa - I think id be sick if I did all that now lol x

How many grams are the family size boxes of maltesers ? Are they as big as the family bags you get in the cinema ? I don't mind maltesers but I prefer Revels, I'm such a kid, its the surprise element, you don't know which one your getting :D. Oh I love cheesy wotsits I could go through 3 family bags before. But I agree, could not do that now even if I tried, my tums shrunk ;). But when it comes to choc I'd still give it my best shot :giggle: hehe xx

Feelin motivated again and giving my diet a shake up :) hope you manage to get out for your walk xx

I've turned into question time this evening, I keep asking everyone questions :D hehe ...so what made you find your mojo again RR ?

Kay xx

How many grams are the family size boxes of maltesers ? Are they as big as the family bags you get in the cinema ? I don't mind maltesers but I prefer Revels, I'm such a kid, its the surprise element, you don't know which one your getting :D. Oh I love cheesy wotsits I could go through 3 family bags before. But I agree, could not do that now even if I tried, my tums shrunk ;). But when it comes to choc I'd still give it my best shot :giggle: hehe xx

360grams lol bigger than the bags I think

I've turned into question time this evening, I keep asking everyone questions :D hehe ...so what made you find your mojo again RR ?

Kay xx

Just needed 2 days off and promised myself to get back on yesterday so looked through my mags and recipe books for new inspiration xx

Just needed 2 days off and promised myself to get back on yesterday so looked through my mags and recipe books for new inspiration xx

That's great that you've done that RR, I find sometimes when I've had a few days off to get things out of my system, I am more focused when I come back and it really helps. I'm sure your gonna have a fab week ahead hun :D.

Kay xx

That's great that you've done that RR, I find sometimes when I've had a few days off to get things out of my system, I am more focused when I come back and it really helps. I'm sure your gonna have a fab week ahead hun :D.

Kay xx

Fingers crossed xx

Night night everyone, time for bed me thinks, hope you all have a lovely evening, night night ;).

Kay xx

Pipkin-sleeping-300x199.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Kay xx

I like biccys and only buy in the low syn ones for me now, and I buy ones I know Bob will like for him, I also like a nice dark chocolate, the ones from Green & Black, hmmmmmmm, not too keen on the cadbury ones as they tend to be on the sweet side, but Green & Black are not sweet.

Back