KD....3 Years at Goal!!!!

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Our resident Supermod, KD, has been at goal for 3 years now!!!!:eek::D

I think it is a huge personal achievement that must involve a lot of hard work and remaining focused.

She's probably going to have me shot for opening a thread of congratulations :rolleyes:...but she'll have to catch me first!!.lol:D

Well Done KD :bliss::bliss:

Rock on KD, I think it's an amazing achievement and you should be incredibly proud of yourself!!! :wow: :wow: :clap:

Well done KD - what a fantastic achievement

Can only hope to be in that position one day

*HUGS*

congrats022.gif

KD Before and After!!!

Side.jpg
Nowresize.jpg

Congratulations and Well Done KD!!!:happy096:

Fantastic Achievement!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done KD - what a super, super mod you are! You do a lot to make Minis a really great place to be.

Love

Awww. Thankyou girls.
th_blush-3.gif

You can't believe how chuffed I am. Who would have thought eh and just to think.....all those disbelievers.... people who said I'd just put it all back on...

1lb under goal this morning :clap:

Oh and BTW. Crap 'after' photo. Droopy boob etc. Let that be a lesson to you folks. Be sensible when having 'after' shot done as it'll appear every year forever more :D

Thanks again girls:)

Lloniadau_small.jpg

(BTW that means congrats in foreign :D)

I think July the 18th should forever be KD day. It's an incredible acheivement, and you're such an amazing inspiration.

Love yoooooou xxxx

Great inspiration and well done!! x

9_inspiration_008dreamsCodb.gif

You are such an inspiration to many. (and me!!)

Vicky x x x x

KD Day it is then! Well done, you!

PS: If you speak nicely to the Moderators, perhaps they'd let you add a "three years on" photo, so you could show off your new bra!

New bra?? I was supposed to buy a new bra? So are you saying the my 50DDD (or whatever it was) isn't any good anymore, even though it hasn't fallen to bits:confused:

New bra?? I was supposed to buy a new bra? So are you saying the my 50DDD (or whatever it was) isn't any good anymore, even though it hasn't fallen to bits:confused:

th_Laie_hilarious.gif

C'mon you know its time to get rid and hoist em up properly.

Hang your 50DDD's on the tree and let the birds, or maybe squirrels nest in them.

Back