kdma's Diary ...New start and 4lbs off

Hello you. Thank you x and hope you doing Ok. xx

Last edited:
Well done on your 5lbs honey thats great!!! What a fab start! xx

Thank you Em x

Went over points yesterday, but think I can make them up today as somehow have a fair few points left over today. Not sure how that happened.

Hubby wants to go out for an indian for fathers day. I knw with all the will in the world I won't saty within points that day, although I never eat a whole curry and rice, but like the fattening ones. Think I will just enjoy it and get back on the right track on Monday. I doubt I will eat much more if anything the rest of the day, so hopefully damage won't be too bad.

Stressful at work at mo as offsted are due anytime. Lots of running about and stressy kids at moment. All the fun.

OMG I know that impending ofsted feeling - we've been expecting them since September and as a result its been the most stressful teaching year I've ever known :sigh:

We have been expecting them since November, but it is looking very likely it is going to be sooner rather than later now. Be glad whwn they have been and gone and then normal school life can return.

You and me both - I'm praying it will be this side of the hols so we can de-stress properly over the summer x

My jobs finishes July, but hoping when this is out of way they will push to sort out staements for next year so I can apply, although a few jobs come to the end July time, so this is is going to be tough to get a job in current school, but we can but try.

I can relate to that - my current contract runs out in July too but have been assured there will be hours for Sept but I might be all over the place for the year. Next July however have already been warned we need to cut £44K off of budget PLUS have 5 full time statements leaving - that must be near-on £100K down so might start looking early. Fingers crossed that they find you something!

aww hope you find another job soon Deana, i know how hard it is looking for a job!

dont worry about those few extra points, im sure you will pull them back asap :D x

Jax that is what basically happening here they have had to make cuts and also some statements have come to an end. Others with more experciance and expertise than me will be going for any jobs coming up so not holding out much hope at the moment, but will give it my best shot.

Thank you Rach x

If you've been on contract for one full year - its a redundancy situation so at least your hours are protected to some extent. Good luck x

Hubby and I have had a talk and have decided to change plans for Sunday so are now not having an indian. We are taking kids to a farm instead and will feed the animals and go on a deer safari, which means I will be able to have something light for lunch instead and something more healthy for tea. Leaving it as a surprise for kids, but know they will love it as have been before. Now lets hope for good weather.

Stayed good yesterday and even with tea counted for have a fair few points left if I fancy a snack later. Feel good at moment foodwise and hope it continues.

Am going away on 9th July for a hen night and then the wedding is on the Saturday, so would like to lose a little more for that. I think I will probably go over points that weekend as I will be eating out for hen night and then been invited to the sit down meal for wedding, but will try and save some points the week before.

you can easily lose some more for that hen night hun :) you will feel great and look great and you will enjoy every minute :D xxx

Snettisham by any chance??? Have fun - will be much kinder to you diet wise than a curry! Am sure you'll shed a few lbs before the hen night and wedding. Hope you have a lovely evening x

Yes Jax Snettisham. Kids love it there and the church farms one near Downham. Have pointed my food for Sunday as won't eat there I don't think, but we are planning to get a KFC (not so good I know, but yummy) on way back so have pointed that just in case. Planning to do the deer safari aswell, so shoould be good there.

Another good day yesterday ans so far today too, so very pleased with myself. wi tomorrow, so hoping to lose at least a pound, although ideally would like to lose 2, but am looking at it as any loss is a loss, so all good.

Looked at some dresses for wedding today, so plan to take my Mum with me Monday for a second opinion. Would like to have been in a size smaller, but not sure I will be, although have lost an inch of my waist since I started, so thats good.

Another 3lbs lost this week. It is so great to see those pounds dropping and I am determined this time they will continue to drop. Also lost the first half a stone so have started the next half stone which feels good. Am expecting weight loss to slow up now, but an average of a pound a week will do me as it is still downwards.

Fab news - congratulations!!! Enjoy Snettisham tomorrow xxx

Thanks Jax and to you too on your loss.

Hoping weather holds out for today.

Another good day yesterday and have already pointed food for today, so hoping all will go ok.

Back