Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

Well Done :) .... onward and downward :) .. its all in the right direction

Well done!

Had a bacon sarnie for breakfast with BBQ sauce. (4.5 pts) I really enhoyed that.

Going to have a cuppa soup tomato and basil and 2slices of bread for lunch (3.5 pts)

And for tea sausage and bean hotpot from the ww irresistable magazine (7.5 pts). Brought some weightwatchers prk and apple sausages. I am fussy with sausages, so not sure I will like them, but worth a try.

15.5pts out 0f 22, so 6.5 pts for fruit and treats.

Bit stressed today as car has broken down. I don't need the car loads, but need to get to my exams in 3 weeks, so am stressed can't get it repaired. Hubby, who is far far from a mechanic is going to look at it tomorrow when he is off, but I think this worries me more.

Well done on the 1lb off

Had a bacon sarnie for breakfast with BBQ sauce. (4.5 pts) I really enhoyed that.

Going to have a cuppa soup tomato and basil and 2slices of bread for lunch (3.5 pts)

And for tea sausage and bean hotpot from the ww irresistable magazine (7.5 pts). Brought some weightwatchers prk and apple sausages. I am fussy with sausages, so not sure I will like them, but worth a try.

15.5pts out 0f 22, so 6.5 pts for fruit and treats.

Bit stressed today as car has broken down. I don't need the car loads, but need to get to my exams in 3 weeks, so am stressed can't get it repaired. Hubby, who is far far from a mechanic is going to look at it tomorrow when he is off, but I think this worries me more.

Awww, sorry about the car, hope its easily fixed and fixed fairly soon!

As for the sausages, i love sausages!!!! Ive tried the WW ones and they are quite nice, i find they are a bit dry but that could be overcome with gravy or something.

Might have a bacon sandwich myself! lol x

Brother collected car last night. Fingers crossed it is nothing serious. Am going to ring ww leader to see if I can go to Wednesday group instead of Monday next week, as Monday group is in evening and I would have to walk down a long dark road with fields each side, so worries me a little. Sure it will be Ok, but don't like to just turn up.

At school helping all day today. PE again today. 290 4/5 years trying to get ready for PE and then trying to get unchanged and atmept to put their own clothese on the right way way bless them.

Not a great day yesterday. Food could have been better. need to catch up on a couple of points today. Had a blank day yesterday. Got most of the children's names wrong and couldn't remember anything.

Better day today apart from a little boy weeing on me. The funs of reception class.

Just had some melba toast and low fat pate. The pate was Ok, but not as nice as others i have had.

Have fish for tea. Not sure what to have with it yet. Need to pop out, so will grab something to go with it.

Points wise i did great yesterday until

Hubby brought home chinese. I couldn't resist, so had half a large tub of special chow mein. When it says in the eating out guide a portion of chow mein for 7.5 pts, What amount do they mean? I am assuming it doesn't mean a whole tub of it.

Anyway I am weighing in Wednesday next week instead of Monday, so I hopeflly i can pull the points back.

oooohhhh I so want a Chinese! I am not sure about the points and their quantities I'm afraid...not even looked into that yet as I know I will find a way to accomodate it.

Yesterday went Ok ish.

Going to brothers today to collect my car. He said he will cook a roast. I haven't told him about ww, so hope he doesn.t cook too much. Will have a light breakie and lunch incase. Going to watch my lovely nephew play football, which although football isn't my thing, am looking forward to.

Had swapped my wi day this week from Mon to Wed as thought I wouldn't have car, but may change it back.

It is hubbies birthday Monday and my daughters Weds, so am goingn out Tuesday night as a double celebration. It is bowling and I know they don't have any low fat or healthy options there.

I keep thinking if I can get through this and lose a little weight I can get through everything. (5 birthdays and 2 exams i n a space of a month).

Good luck for Monday or Wednesday. Like you say any loss with that schedule is a bonus!

BTW, Can i blame you for the chinese I had last night? I only had half a dish too so not feeling too guilty. I think the 7.5 points is the whole dish. It seems so low doesn't it? The website i looked at said whole tub so i guess it's right :/

Anyway, it was yummy! DDay for me tomorrow. Let's hope the chinese has been good to us :)

Blame away;)

Ooh I hope it is for a whole tub. I pointed 7.5 for half a tub just incase. I thought it didn't seem a lot for a whole tub.

Good luck with you wi.

I think I might go Wed as think I will feel a bit guilty leaving hunny on his birthday.

Yes, a portion is for the tub as it arrives from the chinese - seems amazing doesn't it? I have mushroom chow mein for 4.5 points :D

Hope all goes well with all the birthdays etc - you might want to save your 4 points per day to spend on those meals out - that's what I do (or try to ha ha).

Thank you for that. A whole tub for 7.5 points is great.

Today hasn't been good foodwise. Went to Brothers to collect car. Dinner was Ok Chicken and bacon in mushroom sauce with Pasta. But he did icecream and malteasers for pudding and quite a lot of it. Didn't like to say no after he done it.

Had a ride on my sister in laws horse, which was great and saw my nephew play football which was also great.

I think I may have mucked up this week foodwise, but I will get myself properly on track. Normally after this week I would have given up, but am determined I will do it this time.

Thank you for site. Will put that on my favorites.

Not doing bad for food today. Eating light in day, so can have some of husbands birthday cake later. Don't like the icing, so it will only be the sponge bit.

Back