kebab - cd'er

She's right you know. Here is where you need to be when you need to unload it all - we're not just here for the nice things, we're here to help you through the bad too xx

Awww, thanks guys!!!

Not a good few days, pleading TOTM!!! Haven't logged on for last couple of days as have been busy, but need to keep on this site and reading all the posts as so many people here have daily battles with food, and go on to beat them. I want so much to follow their examples.

Realised I have not been drinking water and have mistaken thirst for food cravings. Determined to drink for Britain today!!
Will update later as I'm off for a swim.

Thanks Zareena and Roch, the swim felt soooo good today!

Roch, wow - your disappearing ata rate of knots!:) So glad that SW is working for you. Have some of your health probs settled down a bit now? I hope so. You are doing so fabulously well!!

Not had any packs yet, but have downed 2 litres of fluid and walked about 4 miles back and forthto the loo!!!!

How much cop would this forum be if all that got posted about was how well everyone was doing and how easy it all was. ;)

Those of us that struggle would feel complete failures. :(

This forum NEEDS us all to post about the bad time so that others can learn that we can get through them without turning to food or what lessons were learnt if food was used. :)

So the moral of this tale is not to feel the need to apolgise when you post about your low times as they are completely natural and so many of us can benefit from reading about them :D

How much cop would this forum be if all that got posted about was how well everyone was doing and how easy it all was. ;)

Those of us that struggle would feel complete failures. :(

This forum NEEDS us all to post about the bad time so that others can learn that we can get through them without turning to food or what lessons were learnt if food was used. :)

So the moral of this tale is not to feel the need to apolgise when you post about your low times as they are completely natural and so many of us can benefit from reading about them :D

This is so very true.... we all have our demons, food and otherwise, to fight and sharing them on here is a great way of letting off steam and getting some great support from folk who know the score.....please don't stay away 'cause your having a bad day or week!!!!!! We're all here to help:)

love xxxxx

Planning a good day, yesterday was fine until late eve. which is when my cravings kick in - and with TOTM they really can kick a**!!! Still not going to get down on myself, today is another day and I will succeed!

Good luck today, hope it's even better for you than yesterday. Evenings are always difficult aren't they?

Are you on your own at that time? I always try to seek company at that time as I tend to not want to lose face and be seen to break my diet. If I'm on my own I'll indulge in a bit of secret eating:( Stupid I know, cos nobody else really gives a hoot if I break my diet and I'm only disappointing myself but it's something I've always done; mad fool that I am.

Don't know if you're the same but maybe if you are it would be a good time to call a friend or chat on here.

Sending you positive vibes and restraint:D

This has not been a good week.:mad: I have my WI tomaorrow and I will have gained (about 4lbs according to my scales:eek: ).

I will try not to be too down as I know exactly why this has happened and i really need to sit and decide what I want. I cannot expect to lose weight and cheat on ss!

SO,

this is my promise to myself.

I will not cheat today. Just today. I am not going to think of tomorrow, just today. I will take my life one day at a time. I will resist the urge to binge and purge. If I do not eat, I will not need to feel guilty. If I do not eat today, I will feel stronger. If I do not eat today, tomorrow will be easier. If I do not eat today, I will begin to lose weight.

Today will be okay.

Oh! I want to cheat! Hubby has just cooked himself a burger and it smells lush!!
PMT cravings are terrible. Already dreading seeing CDC tomorrow as I have gained about 4lbs this week (deservedly so:mad: :eek: )

Thought I'd read some threads until the urge to eat and/or kill hubby pass!!!!

I will not cheat today. Just today. I am not going to think of tomorrow, just today. I will take my life one day at a time. I will resist the urge to binge and purge. If I do not eat, I will not need to feel guilty. If I do not eat today, I will feel stronger. If I do not eat today, tomorrow will be easier. If I do not eat today, I will begin to lose weight.

Today will be okay.[/quote]

I'm going to try and do the same, all makes so much sense written down like that.

Don't be hijacked by the burger, visualise the factory it was probably produced in, that might put you off!

Never mind about your WI tomorrow draw a line under it.

Thanks guys. Did resist the burger, just resisted urge to kill hubby for having it - no court in the land would have found me guilty with such provocation!!!!

Going for WI tonight. Really dreading it as I have had awful week. I'm expecting about a 4lb gain and it will serve me right!:( However, going to accept it as the huge kick up the behind that I need! Today is a new week, new start!

Going to the gym for a swim, then a couple of hours walking round the Merry hill shopping centre before going to WI at 6.30. Who knows, I might even be able to burn off a few precious ounces!!!

Hope you are all having a good day.

Catch up later.

Zareena hun, do you have your own diary or thread somewhere? I can't find you, would love to follow your daily successes!

Thanks guys. Did resist the burger, just resisted urge to kill hubby for having it - no court in the land would have found me guilty with such provocation!!!!

Going for WI tonight. Really dreading it as I have had awful week. I'm expecting about a 4lb gain and it will serve me right!:( However, going to accept it as the huge kick up the behind that I need! Today is a new week, new start!

Going to the gym for a swim, then a couple of hours walking round the Merry hill shopping centre before going to WI at 6.30. Who knows, I might even be able to burn off a few precious ounces!!!

Hope you are all having a good day.

Catch up later.

Well done on resisting both the burger and for that matter the murder as well LOL
As you say today is a new day in a new week! You should be very proud of yourself for being so determind and strong! You will get to the weight you want! It will happen, just keep going and keep being strong! Good luck for your WI tonight.
Have a great evening

Back