Keeley's New Food Diary

Seriously huni I'd be starvin marvin lol!

My body does strange things on night shifts! Changed to a late afternoon tonight (3pm-1am) tonight so can't see it being any better

2 slices WW wholemeal bread (HEB) with 2 slices extra lean corned beef (2 syns) and lurpak lighter (1.5 syns)

1 jaffa cake (2.5syns)
1 percy pig (1.5 syns)

Chicken and cheese (HEA) salad
Raspberries with muller light

Last edited:
sparkledpixie said:
My body does strange things on night shifts! Changed to a late afternoon tonight (3pm-1am) tonight so can't see it being any better

2 slices WW wholemeal bread (HEB) with 2 slices extra lean corned beef (2 syns) and lurpak lighter (1.5 syns)

1 jaffa cake (2.5syns)
1 percy pig (1.5 syns)

Chicken and cheese (HEA) salad
Raspberries with muller light

Of course, assume your CC is 24 hr obviously! When's ur WI again? X

Kieragh1515 said:
Of course, assume your CC is 24 hr obviously! When's ur WI again? X

Sure is! WI Tuesdays but was a day early this week. Think I'll be on for a STS/gain this week as we go to Whitby for 3 nights tomorrow!

Gutted, got to the gym late this morning and missed my body balance class :( Will have to kick some serious ass at Body Attack in the morning and do lots of walking in Whitby as I am feeling very unfit after last week.

5th August 2011

3 scan bran (couldn't eat anymore, they tasted horrid today!) (HEB) with philadelphia light (HEA) and ham

4 percy pigs (6)
0% with caramel options (2) ok so I'm not supposed to be eating chocolate but this isn't really the same.... :p

Later I'll have... chicken slices, fruit with granola (rest of HEB)

Last edited:
Back from a wet and windy weekend in Whitby and had a good time, lots of walking and ate as well as I could given the options available at pubs. Didn't do too well on the alcohol front though, first night I managed to stick to vodka and slimline but got bored and ended up on the cider :( it is just too yummy! Got on the scales and I'm a lb heavier than last week. Guess I can't really complain but wanted to at least stay the same. Ah well, speed soup week next week so hopefully that'll whittle away the lbs!

Whoop stayed the same, good result :) Made 1/2 syn roulade (how yummy?!) and speed soup currently in the slow cooker for my 'speed soup week'. Bring on this week, I'm going to kick this diet's ass!!

10th August

Strawberries, pineapple and raspberries with coconut muller
Deluxe Hi Fi bar (HEXB)

Speed soup
Bag of maltesers (couldn't resist and I have a long shift ahead of me with the riots that are ongoing! 9 syns)

Tea is likely to be 2 slices WW wholemeal (HEXB) with philadelphia light (HEA) and I'll have this as a green day.

Going to 1 hour body combat session tonight as well to kick some butt.

Last edited:
Grr IBS playing up so didn't make it to body combat but rebooked for Monday and had a big slab of roulade with light squirty cream instead (1 syn)

Ooopppppsssss and just eaten tomorrow's syns :( bag of wotsits and mini bubbly choc bar (12 syns) feel dirty now. Ah well guess I needed it and can have none tomorrow

11th August

Today is a new day... although a member of my team has brought me a can of diet coke (all good!) and a packet of jaffa cakes (noooo!) If I can manage to ignore them and leave them in my locker I will attempt to just have a few a day as my syns!

2 slices WW wholemeal (HEB) with philadelphia light (HEA)
Asda bubbly chocolate bar (7syns) really need to get these out of the house they are far too tempting!

Speed soup (hopefully won't have the horrid reaction it had yesterday)

Will probably have some fruit when I get home. On a late afternoon shift so won't want much else.

Had strawberries, grapes and raspberries, hi fi bar (heb) 2 Jaffa cakes (4) and 2 Percy pigs (3)

Last edited:
Thinking of giving up speed soup, I'm over on my syns but had no 'movement' in the toilet region since I started on it and and according to the scales I've put on 2lbs! Back to the fruit and salad concoction that was working for me with exercise (not done any yet since wi due to shifts this week) before. Epic fail :(

sparkledpixie said:
Thinking of giving up speed soup, I'm over on my syns but had no 'movement' in the toilet region since I started on it and and according to the scales I've put on 2lbs! Back to the fruit and salad concoction that was working for me with exercise (not done any yet since wi due to shifts this week) before. Epic fail :(

I feel ur pain Hun :-( constipation often plays havoc with my weight loss. Stick to what works for u x

I feel ur pain Hun :-( constipation often plays havoc with my weight loss. Stick to what works for u x

Thanks hun, feel really fed up today. That said I've got Zumba on the Wii tonight, Body Attack tomorrow and Body Combat on Monday so I'm hoping I'll feel better after that. Feel very fat at the moment :cry:

12th August

raspberries, grapes and pineapple
2 percy pigs (3 syns)
slice fruit loaf with low fat spread (6.5 syns)

Chicken and feta salad with egg and a tiny bit of couscous (hea)

Quorn and veg stir fry with 1/2 syn roulade

45 mins expert level Zumba

Last edited:
sparkledpixie said:
Thanks hun, feel really fed up today. That said I've got Zumba on the Wii tonight, Body Attack tomorrow and Body Combat on Monday so I'm hoping I'll feel better after that. Feel very fat at the moment :cry:

I'm the same, totm :-( skipping WI tomorrow as I'm away so will resume as normal next sat x

I'm the same, totm :-( skipping WI tomorrow as I'm away so will resume as normal next sat x

I haven't even got a good reason... except that I hadn't done any exercise all week. Done 45 mins Zumba tonight and 2 classes before WI so hoping it will be enough damage control. Probably best to skip it if you think it will do your self esteem good :)

Back