Keisha's diary: Made the switch

Did a 5 mile walk today and my hips are aching. If I feel up to it I will jump on my x trainer for 30mins.

Just found your diary and wanted to say congrats on hitting your 2st target! :D
Oh and I love that xmas tree in your signature, it makes me smile each time I see it. :)

Thanks Lozbo. Hope it makes you feel all christmasy. Have not put my xmas tree at home yet so thought I start on minimins. Switching to WW on Monday or Weds so you'll see me alot more on the WW section

I've been really ignoring my diary for a while. Well I'm ok and the diet's going well although I'm going to switch over to WW next week. Thinks time to start eating and making healthy food choices.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I can't wait. My OH taking me to Chiquitos for lunch and then a movie in the evening. Its been so long I've been out since the birth of my youngest who will be 8mths next week.

Then hopefully switch to WW on Monday. On my weigh in on Tues, I lost a further 2lbs. Just have 3lbs more to get under 11 stones. I know I might have a gain at the first WW weigh in but thats ok, its expected but if I loose I'll be chuffed.

Just came back from doing a bit of shopping. I can't believe its not christmas eve. There is so much people at the mall shopping. I think I'll do my shopping during the week next time

Have a lovely birthday!! See you in the WW section on Monday ;)

Well had a great day today. OH and I went to dinner a it was fab. We went to see Max Payne, which was a weird movie by the way. Weight Watchers here I come.

Really happy about my switch to WW. Its after after 7pm and have no hungry at all. Just only eating to make my points up. I'll will have points left over and will bank them for the weekend.

Here I am trying to start this diary. Hoping it will keep me focused on my goal. I am currently on W8 Rapid week 8 day 4. Ive lost 23lbs already. I'm aiming to losing another 28lbs by the new year if its possible. I have a good 8 week left until then.

I'll be upping my exercise programme. Before I was exercising every other day for 1 hour on my bike. But I sold my stationary bike so I can purchase a cross trainer which will be coming next week.

I'm currently walking 3 times a week doing 5-6 miles. So hopefully I'll have better loses each week but I'll try not to over do it.
:wow: Fantastic!

Really happy about my switch to WW. Its after after 7pm and have no hungry at all. Just only eating to make my points up. I'll will have points left over and will bank them for the weekend.

How do you feel about Weight Watchers?

Good luck any diet works when you put your mind to it ... :eek:

Sorry missed your last post. I'm enjoying so far. Its easy to follow and you can eat whatever you want (sticking to the healthier choice). I'm on the points plan.

Good luck on CD. Just switch from W8 (another vlcd) so I know how hard it can be sometimes.

Thanks Cah-ching. Love your blingage (spelt it wrong I'm sure)

Hi honey,

I like the bling too ;) I've had loads but kept this as it sums up me (the thin sexy me) and my name nicely. I've considered changing the style but there simply isn't any decent substitute. ;)

xxx

Sorry missed your last post. I'm enjoying so far. Its easy to follow and you can eat whatever you want (sticking to the healthier choice). I'm on the points plan.

Good luck on CD. Just switch from W8 (another vlcd) so I know how hard it can be sometimes.

Once I get down to a reasonable weight I'll be making the switch too. Rosemary Conley for me. :)

Thanks babe.

ANyway how is it going with you?

Back