lunch = pasta and ww pampersan sauce 8.5 syns but only used half the jar

tea= sw chips and beans

syns ww pasta sauce= 5 syns.

Last edited:
thursday 22nd april 2010

brakfast= apple

lunch= sw wedges, qurn sosage and beans

tea= chilli with rice

today i drank lots of water and noticed a big change with not feeling hungry alll the time

friday 23rd of april 2010

brakfast= apple and bannana
lunch= jacket potatoe with last nights left over chili and cheese
tea= sw wedges, qourn sosage and beans

hex a= milk
hex b= cheese

healthy snacks= felt really hungry when i finished work so i had some salad with cottage cheese, some mango and a muller light

syns= 0

well the last few days have gone well, i think my new found will power is because of going to ibizia in 2 weeks im absolutly dreading wearing a swimming costume :airplane:

well todays been awful. ive been clothes shopping for my holiday and what a nightmare. i cant find anything thats going to look nice :( im really panicking because im the biggest person out of our group if it wasnt for taking my kids swimming i wouldnt even bother with the swimming pool
oh well although im feeling depressed it does make me realise that i need to work harder and take my weight loss more seriously

sunday 25th april 10

breakfast= beans on toast
lunch= salad and low fat cottage cheese
tea=potatoes, green beans,qourn sosage and mushy peas

healthy snacks= melon, apple and a muller light

hex a- milk
hex b- ww wm bread

syns= gravy 2.5

exercise 20 mins on my wii
and an hour of high impact aerobics

monday 26th april 10

breakfast= strawberrys with a muller light poured on top

lunch= jacket potato, salad and low fat pineapple cottage cheese

tea= steak, sw chips, egg and garlic mushrooms

hex a= milk
hex b= steak

healthy snacks= melon,apple and banna

syns= ryvita minis sour cream cheese flavor = 5
ww double choc cookies= 3

7 syns saved

just had weigh in lost 2lb whoop whoop
one weigh in before my holiday so im going to pull out all stops this week :)

Last edited:
well well well its been a while. Basically i havent been to weigh in for 3 weeks been on holiday etc and will be attending monday. holiday was great i ate and drank exactly what i wanted but now im back, its back to reality.

ive been thinking about things that held me back first of all my biggest problem is setting the stakes to high so that they seem unachievable. so iv decided to set mini goals so im not focusing on the end result which seems a milliion miles away
ill set my first mini goal after weigh in on monday.

so here goes first day back on plan

saturday 22nd may 2009

breakfast= strwberrys,banna and some blackberries

lunch= ww bread toasred, beans and mushrooms

tea= tomato pasta bake with cheese

hex a= milk
hex b= cheese
snacks= 2 mini mullerlights fozen, another banna and a salad with low fat dressing

syns = 2 for the ww bread

usually i have tea quiet late due to oh been on nights and this is where i tend to overeat so im planning syn free snacks that curb my appetite just until tea for example today im having a salad and i dont feel the need to reach for the junk food

today as been absolutly beautiful the sunshine really motivates me to loose weight. took the kids to a park and even managed to say no to icecream check me out lol

;)

sunday 23rd may

brakfast= strawberry muller light (mini)
lunch= lastnights left over tomato pasta bake
tea= potatoes veg and gravy

hex a= milk
hex b= cheese on the pasta

syns= gravy 2.5
2 small yorkshire pudding= 6

snacks= banna, strawberrys topped with a muller light

feel postive today, not feel hungry or craving chocolate but these cravings dont usually hit for a few days. weathers beautiful so gonna try and take the dog for a walk later :p

well today is my second day 100% eating however im a little disapointed as i didnt take the dog for a walk because i had lots of housework to do i really need to start exercising more even though i hate it with a passion. i think i might treat myself to just dance for my wii hopefully it will make exercise more fun

Last edited:
so today is my official restart iv got weigh in at 5. its one of those days where i just feel huge, i know its going to be a gain at wi and i accept that but i think its going to be a big gain which i will find very embarassing

brakfast= 2 slice ww bread toasted and low fat butter

lunch= 2 poached eggs on toast no butter this time

tea= potatoes, carrots,mushy peas and a quorn lamb style grills, gravy and mint sauce

snacks= 2 bannas, 2 mini muller lights frozen

hex a= milk
hex b= 2 slice ww wm bread

syns= gravy= 2.5
butter=1.5
lamb style grills= 0 syns (wow expecting them to be a few syns)
2 slice ww bread= 2

total syns used = 6

Last edited:
just got back from wi and put 3 and a half on to be honest i was expecting alot more

so as i said earlier im going to set mini goals

goal number one= i need 5 pounds to reach to get the 2 stone sticker so i aim to get this by 14th june

my biggest problem at the moment is exercise so im setting my self a target of 1hr 30 mins on the wii this week

uggghhh havent even wrote yesterdays food diary down it was such a horrible day. i really need to look at other ways to stop binge eating when im stressed. im just going to treat to day as a new day and put it behind me.

thursday 27th may 2010

breakfast= muller light
lunch= sw lasagne
tea= pasta sweet chilli cottage cheese
and salad

hex a= milk
hex b= cheese

syns=sweet chilli cottage cheese= 1.0

healthy snacks= 2 frozen muller lights

Last edited:
He Kel
Keep positive, and you can suceed, are you eating enough, i don't think i could eat that amount without feeling hungry, one of my favorite treets, is fresh raspberries and a custard style muller light yog, and its all free, I also make a big pasta salad up and keep in the fridge, and if i feel like picking, i will have a bowl of this, if you need any help just ask!
I am going to post my quorn coranation chicken, which is really yummy,

He Kel
Keep positive, and you can suceed, are you eating enough, i don't think i could eat that amount without feeling hungry, one of my favorite treets, is fresh raspberries and a custard style muller light yog, and its all free, I also make a big pasta salad up and keep in the fridge, and if i feel like picking, i will have a bowl of this, if you need any help just ask!
I am going to post my quorn coranation chicken, which is really yummy,

hiya i dont think ive eaten enough im trying to restrict myself because of the binging earlier on in the week but deep down i know this isnt a good idea. good idea about keeping pasta salad in the fridge and i have tried a custard muller on fruit its yummy. ill look out for your qourn coronation chicken recipe im in need of something new to try

friday the 28th may 2010

breakfast= strawberry muller light

lunch= pasta salad with sweet chilli cottage cheese + a slice of ham

tea= qourn sosage, chips, beans and egg

hex a= milk
hex b= a slice of ham

healthy snacks= raspberies topped with a vanilla muller light, melon, banna and apple

syns=sweet chilli and red pepper cottage chese= 1

Last edited:
Hey you tried the Pasta salad idea, good on you, I have posted the Coranation chicken receipe, if this helps, and remember keep positive and you will suceed!!!

saturday 29th may 2010

breakfast= strawberries,raspberries topped with a vanila muller light

lunch= qourn sosage, beans,mushroom and poached egg

tea= pepperd steak, sw chips and creamy garlic mushrooms

hex a= milk
hex b= small piece of steak

healthy snacks= apple

syns= philedelphia for creamy mushrooms= 2

im feeling really positive and healthy. ive been a 100% for 4 days and determind to carry on it just shows what the experts say about depression liked with bad eating habbits. today i treated myself to just dance for my nintendo wii this is a great and fun way of exercising i did 25 mins and loved every min. iv also been watching biggest loser aus i love this programme its so inspiring :D

sunday 30th may

breakfast= poached egg on toast

lunch= batchelors chicked noodles
and some strawberrys

tea= potatoes, mixed veg, pork chop, musy peas and gravy

hex a= milk
hex b= small pork chop

snacks= apple,mug shot and a frozen muller light

syns= gravy= 2.5
alpen choc and nut bar= 6
yorkshire pudding= 3
ww wm bread= 2

ive done another 30 mins on just dance

Last edited:
Where did June go !! :8855:

hahaha omg lol wishing the month away :8855:

ive got the biggest craving for chocolate and theres loads in the fridge im gonna make myself a coffie and get stuck in to a good book hopefully ill forget about the craving:mad:

Back