kelieghs food diary x

well i gave in to the chocolate but instead of eating the dairymilks i chose an aplen choc nut which took me 3 syns over

monday 31st of may

breakfast= alpen bar (strawberry yogurt flavor)

lunch= 3 ryvita with cottage cheese, tomatoes and cucumber

tea= sw quiche (ham with grilled tomato on top) sw chips and beans

hex a= milk
hex b= ham in quiche

syns= alpen strawberry yogurt bar= 6
sprinkle of cheese= 2
ryvita= 6
home made choc chip cookie= 6

healthy snacks= strawberries and raspberries topped with muller light, mango, melon. 2 mini muller lights frozen

wi in later eeeekkk!!!

i cant believe ryvita multigrains are 2 syns each :eek: but i did enjoy them it made a nice change

im going out for a meal sat night and im not sure wether to save syns or have a flexi day? :(

did baking with the kids today and couldt resist eating one ive couted six syns so ive gone over by 5 today

Last edited:
i lost 3lbs yay :8855:

Wel done!

Hi
Just to say Well Done You! Bring on the next week, He He!! :0clapper:

Remember that only Alpen LIGHTS are 3 syns and HeBs. Not normal Alpen bars. =[

thanks for the support

breakfast= blueberries,blackberries, raspberries topped with muller light

lunch= ham and cheese salad sandwhich
walkers baked crisps and a fruit
salad

tea= sw quiche sw wedges and beans

hex a= milk
hexb= ham

healthy snacks= frozen muller light, watermelon

syns= ww wm bread= 2
cheese spread=2
crisps= 5
3 thortans chocolates= 6

friday 4th june 10

breakfast= some mango

lunch= new potatoes,cheese and chive cottage cheese and salad

tea= bacon penne recipe from the new magazine ( its really yummy)

hex a=milk
hex b= bacon

snacks= banna, frozen muller light,melon

saturday 5th june

breakfast= poached egg,toast and beans

lunch= stir fry veg with oyster sauce

tea= going out for a pub meal having chicken breast with bbq sauce, chips and salad and choc fudge cake :eek::eek::eek:

hex a= milk
hex b= 2 slice wm bread

snacks= muller light,2 peaches, banna and a pear

exercise= 20 min on just dance

had a really good night lastnight ended drinking a bottle of wine and 3 pints oops
but todays a fresh start so here goes

breakfast= poached egg on toast
lunch= mushrooms and peppers stuffed with mexican cous cous topped with quark

tea= potatoes,carrots,cabbage,mint sauce,2 yorkshire puddings and gravy

hex a= milk
hexb = ww wm bread

syns= gravy= 2.5
yourkie puds= 6
cous,cous= 0.5

Last edited:
i gaind a 1lb this week over indulged this weekend but im gonna pick myself up and have a great week here goes

monday 7th june

breakfast= boiled egg on toast

lunch= jacket potato, salad and tuna mayo

tea= qorn pepperd steak, sw chips, garlic mushrooms made with quark

hex a= milk
hex b= tuna

healthy snacks= strawberrys topped with muller light, melon, banna and a frozen muller light

syns= mayo extra light=2
2 slice of ww wm bread= 2
sushi= 2.5

Thats the spirit, i STS, and was gutted, I did have a polish meal, so i reckon it was that, so I going for a good week also this week:)

Thats the spirit, i STS, and was gutted, I did have a polish meal, so i reckon it was that, so I going for a good week also this week:)

yes i saw your diary it probly was the polish meal but rember sts is better than a gain we can do it!!

tuesday 8th june 10

breakfast= strawberrys topped with strawberry muller light

lunch= spicy cous cous with peppers

tea= qourn pepperd steak, jacket potato and garlic mushrooms

hex a= milk
hex b= 3 ryvita crspbreads

healthy snacks= melon,banna, ryvita crispbreads with cottage cheese, tomatoes and cucumber. a frozen muller light

syns= cous cous= 0.5
ryvita minis= 5
mars bar= 14

just fancied some chocolate so had a mars bar thinking there only 8 syns just looked it up and there 14:eek: lol oh dear

Last edited:
Thanks, got over my STS onwards and downwards I say, good diary, might try cous cous, never had it! :)

ihad a awful week fistly i find my position at work has changed then i split with my other half and then recieved some upsetting news about my son. i managed to make up with oh just hope things work out

the last few days i havent followed plan i havent been completly naughty but had a few slip ups

saturday 11th june 2010

breakfast= one weetabix and milk

lunch= sw lasagne

tea= prawn stirfry

hex a= milk
hex b= 1 weetabix and 3 ryvitas

healthy snacks= ryvita and cottage cheese

syns= cheese on lasagne= 4
10 king prawns=5

Sorry to hear you have had a bad time of it, I know I can't help physically but you can always have a good moan here, I go on this site most days, it gives me a lot of inspiration and if I can bring a smile to your face it’s a start. Keep up the good work where you can and I hope your son is ok :)

Sorry to hear you have had a bad time of it, I know I can't help physically but you can always have a good moan here, I go on this site most days, it gives me a lot of inspiration and if I can bring a smile to your face it’s a start. Keep up the good work where you can and I hope your son is ok :)

thankyou for the support its nothing serious hes been falling behind at school and now they think he may have dispraxia
hes got to see a doctor next week to be observed

tuesday 15th june 2010

breakfast= toast and butter

lunch= bacon and mushroom penne

tea= jacket potato, cottage cheses, cous cous with roasted peppers

hex a= milk
hex b= bacon

healthy snacks= 4 satsumas

syns= bread= 3.5
butter=2
ainsley harriot cous cous=0.5
red pepper sweet chili cottage
cheese=0.5
total syns=6.5

exercise= 27 mins on wii fit

didnt go to weigh in last night couldnt afford it

determind to have a really good week :)

Last edited:
Your diary is looking good, I still haven't tried cous cous but I will? Glad your feeling better.
I don't go to class as I can't afford it but I do find this site almost like going as you still get good ideas and lots of encouragement, the only thing is you have to be honest with your self, I always weigh myself on a Monday morning, it helps me take control of the coming week and be good over the weekend, if it hadn't been for this site I don't think I would have done it alone, keep taking one day at a time and before you know it you'll be at target, thats what I say to myself. :)

Back